Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> (7724 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by elchux: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ayde, we are not surprised definitely she must have partner in crime and if she thinks her guy and yours are dogs, others are not. I want you to get this message straight to your brain.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 1:08am On Jul 21, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Dogs do not have problems expressing affection in public.

Dogs miss you when you're gone.

dogs are faithful.

Dogs feel guilt when they've done something wrong.

Dogs don't brag about whom they have slept with.

Dogs don't criticize your friends.

Dogs admit when they're jealous.

Dogs do not play games with you -- except fetch (and then never laugh at how you throw).

Dogs are happy with any video you choose to rent, because they know the most important thing is that you're together.

Dogs don't feel threatened by your intelligence.

You can train a dog.

Dogs are already in touch with their inner puppies.

You are never suspicious of your dog's dreams.

Gorgeous dogs don't know they're gorgeous.

The worst social disease you can get from dogs is fleas. (OK, the *really* worst disease you can get from them is rabies, but there's a vaccine for it, and you get to kill the one that gives it to you.)

Dogs understand what "no" means.

Dogs don't need therapy to undo their bad socialization.

Dogs don't make a practice of killing their own species.

Dogs understand if some of their friends cannot come inside.

Dogs think you are a culinary genius.

You can house train a dog.

You can force a dog to take a bath.

Dogs don't correct your stories.

Middle-aged dogs don't feel the need to abandon you for a younger owner.

Dogs aren't threatened by a woman with short hair.

Dogs aren't threatened by two women with short hair.

Dogs don't mind if you do all the driving.

Dogs don't step on the imaginary brake.

Dogs admit it when they're lost.

Dogs don't weigh down your purse with their stuff.

Dogs do not care whether you shave your legs.

Dogs take care of their own needs.

Dogs aren't threatened if you earn more than they do.

Dogs mean it when they kiss you.

Dogs are nice to your relatives.

another confused soul on NL, so u now understand what dogs say when they bark right? i guess the last dog said, hell no to the BITCH! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2009
Hey guyz dis is 2 much enof of d insult, d lady has already askd 4 4givnes ,shes learnd her lesson. Not dat i support d post bt pls get it over wit, d deed is done
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2009
daduke2k:

Hey guyz dis is 2 much enof of d insult, d lady has already askd 4 4givnes ,shes learnd her lesson. Not dat i support d post bt pls get it over wit, d deed is done

she needs to apologize twice
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
bad joke leamon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by PERVERT9: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
daduke2k:

mbanu she has not asked for forgiveness she still dey do strong head she has to create another thread that reads MEN I AM VERY SEXY SORRY PLEASE FOKISS FORGIVE ME. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by CyberG: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
What a calamitous disaster for the unfortunate son of Adam that is dating/will date/consider marriage/marry this bitch who has descended lower than the devil could have planned for any condemned soul? Is this supposed to be an evil joke or the days of Sodom and Gomorrah have been re-birthed in your own home and life? You seem not to realize that this sort of post may actually last forever on this site, like Youtube, and future technologies may be able to identify posters with near pin-point accuracy? Is this the legacy you want your children to inherit?

What do you say when this is presented as "evidence" to your maker after you finally kick the bucket? Do you think internet anonymity will be a cover then? The ball is in your court and kick it as you wish!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 3:23am On Jul 23, 2009
CyberG:

What a calamitous disaster for the unfortunate son of Adam that is dating/will date/consider marriage/marry this bitch who has descended lower than the devil could have planned for any condemned soul? Is this supposed to be an evil joke or the days of Sodom and Gomorrah have been re-birthed in your own home and life? You seem not to realize that this sort of post may actually last forever on this site, like Youtube, and future technologies may be able to identify posters with near pin-point accuracy? Is this the legacy you want your children to inherit?

What do you say when this is presented as "evidence" to your maker after you finally kick the bucket? Do you think internet anonymity will be a cover then? The ball is in your court and kick it as you wish!

abeg na, forgive and forget grin grin grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 3:31am On Jul 23, 2009
@cyberg, i just hope dat 1 day u wil post a more stupedier thread, den i wil c how ur sermon abv is goin 2 help u. Hypocrite
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by dean2725: 3:55am On Jul 23, 2009
OLORIBURUKU!!! angry angry
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2009
Toking 2 me?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by CyberG: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2009
daduke2k:

@cyberg, i just hope dat 1 day u wil post a more stupedier thread, den i wil c how ur sermon abv is goin 2 help u. Hypocrite

You're obviously losing your MARBLES PANGOLO head. So, if someone takes something this serious below the level of bestiality. . .(read satanic evil). . .your best reaction to my (sharp) rebuke is this lame ^^^^^ name calling? People discuss serious matters here which is fine but this post shouldn't qualify as a bad joke. . .otherwise. . .picture your sister as the subject here and see if you will not rebuke her instantly! Read the various responses from like-wise concerned posters and juxtapose it with the gibberish you offered. Then, you will realize that people like you make, even, non-living objects like Einstein!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2009
@tudor oboy u dey vex oh, @poster, it's not fair wot u're saying, it's annoying! Sounds like someone on drugs wen i say drugs i mean very cheap drugs or even expired! Geez! I go wound this girl oh
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2009
@cyberg, i just hop wit ur long grammer and insultiv poems dat u achieve a more beta position in lif than d slowpoke u are , a fool who doesnt knw wen 2 cal quits.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by CyberG: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2009
daduke2k:

@cyberg, i just hop wit ur long grammer and insultiv poems dat u achieve a more beta position in lif than d slowpoke u are , a fool who doesnt knw wen 2 cal quits.

LOL. . .you're begging for MERCY now. . .I should call it quits with coming after YOU? What have you seen yet? You were WAY OUT of your LEAGUE, learn the lesson now! It ain't never worth it to meddle in something that is above your pay grade! So, it is over now. . .I ain't a monster but if you make me bite, I will bite really hard and I take no captives!

I was maybe a bit strong in responding to the poster, but realize that this is not a good joke to make. . .some years to come. . .some younger men and women will be reading this. . .what kind of precedence will we have laid if we give the poster a pat on the back? Think about that for a minute. . .and see other responses as reference.

I shouldn't make this statement but your last post ^^^^^ was unnecessary. . .you don't know anything about me, neither did I claim to know anything about you. However, if I were an slowpoke and still in the position I am now, YOU will hope, fast and pray to be an "slowpoke" like me. That's it, I am done!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2009
Haha, so u can bite,hop it feels gud being a monster. Am a thug and thugs dont beg 4 mercy,get dat in2 ur thick brain. Say, dis is way down my alley, get it. 1 more thing i aint prayin 2 b an slowpoke,tanx 4 acceptin dat u are .
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2009
u people are still on this thing undecided undecided
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2009
@sexyleamon, pls can u help close dis thread, say sumtin, anything
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2009
I don't know how to close it
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by daduke2k(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
Say sumtin , anytin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by chiozor: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2009
@poster
why do you think guys will kill you? that you have dogs lick your smelling pussy is good for you. what you should say please Rabbies don't kill me.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by dean2725: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
that girl na animashaun i tell you. thats her own way of giving back to the community. she is so kind that she consider dog to be a beneficiary of her kindness
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2009
chiozor:

@poster
why do you think guys will kill you? that you have dogs lick your smelling womanliness is good for you. what you should say please Rabbies don't kill me.
grin grin grin grin
now that is very rude. I think leamon was just been witty I apologize on her behave
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by na2day2(m): 6:30am On Jul 24, 2009
rokiatu:

now that is very rude. I think leamon was just been witty I apologize on her behave

u apologize on her behave? i think not! angry angry angry
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2009
ok then cheesy grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by cherish(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2009
U must be crazy, how dare u post such stupid joke on this site, if dogs is better dan guys that mean ur own father, ur brothers and ur uncle are dogs as well. Stupid. I will teach u a lesson u never learn. I will make sure i get u, abduct u, keep u in my dogs cage u must sleep with my dog. I promise u. slowpoke
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2009
cherish:

U must be crazy, how dare u post such stupid joke on this site, if dogs is better dan guys that mean ur own father, ur brothers and ur uncle are dogs as well. Stupid. I will teach u a lesson u never learn. I will make sure i get u, abduct u, keep u in my dogs cage u must sleep with my dog. I promise u. slowpoke
bite me if u can

rokiatu:

why are u apologizing4? undecided I already told them it wasn't intended to hurt anybody. let them say what they like grin am not here to put
Mosquito in taxis grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by bilqiss(f): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
oh my G, nairalander it's ok, if you didn't see the irony of the post, no need to snap back like dis, I understood the point being made, it wasn't meant to demean men in general but to show where they are lacking. Instead of taking offence let's discuss each point and how some men are trying. We ladies are not perfect too and we would like to hear correction. but you guys seem to hate criticism. Beyonce sang, Irreplaceable, Neyo reply am, TLC sang Scrubs, dem Wyclef sing "No Pigeon". Why can't we stop the hate and move on to reconciliation? Anyway, who said sexyleamon is the one who wrote that article? I'm sure she was quoting from somewhere. Even mrbrownjay found a matching article. Brothers please, treat women with dignity.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sexyLeamon(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
bilqiss:

oh my G, nairalander it's ok, if you didn't see the irony of the post, no need to snap back like dis, I understood the point being made, it wasn't meant to demean men in general but to show where they are lacking. Instead of taking offence let's discuss each point and how some men are trying. We ladies are not perfect too and we would like to hear correction. but you guys seem to hate criticism. Beyonce sang, Irreplaceable, Neyo reply am, TLC sang Scrubs, dem Wyclef sing "No Pigeon". Why can't we stop the hate and move on to reconciliation? Anyway, who said sexyleamon is the one who wrote that article? I'm sure she was quoting from somewhere. Even mrbrownjay found a matching article. Brothers please, treat women with dignity.
tell them
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by GEW: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I don't know how to close it
dont bother closing it. some of them answer to the title nicely by their behaviour. why cant you say things the way you see it?

rather than check their stupidity they are attacking someone giving them opportunity to think and change.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by j4steady: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2009
this girl first is a dog, and her broke ass is looking for some attention, the dog you say immbetter why you no date am, and the idiot is the kind of girl that would text you her bank account number five times after you guys exchange phone numbers, mumu!!!!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by dreeldee: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
bilqiss:

Well then until y'all find a reasonable comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

/ Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.