Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> (7725 Views)

..... / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2009
let take it the way around then, here is WHY DOGS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN:
- [b]Dogs don't cry
- Dogs love it when your friends come over
- Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo
- Dogs think you sing great
- A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink
- Dogs don't expect you to call when you're running late. The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you
- Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs
- Dogs don't notice if you call them another dog's name
- Dogs are excited by rough play
- Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away
- Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair
- Anyone can get a good looking dog
- If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it
- Dogs don't shop
- Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor
- Dogs never need to examine the relationship
- A dog's parents never visit
- Dogs love long car trips
- Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions
- When a dog gets old and snaps at you incessantly, you can shoot it
- Dogs like beer
- Dogs don't hate their bodies
- Dogs never criticize
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across
- Dogs never expect gifts
- Dogs don't worry about germs
- Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you've had
- Dogs don't let magazine articles guide their lives
- You never have to wait for a dog, they're ready to go 24 hours a day
- Dogs have no use for flowers, cards or jewelry
- Dogs don't borrow your shirts
- Dogs never want foot rubs
- Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk
- Dogs can't talk
- Dogs seldom outlive you
- You don't have to wine and dine your dog
- Your dog will always wait patiently for you in the car while you play baseball/soccer/basketball/etc.
- you can have more than one dog and everything will still be fine

[/b]
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by whitelexi(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2009
Now this is getting interesting grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sesman(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

let take it the way around then, here is WHY DOGS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN:
- [b]Dogs don't cry
- Dogs love it when your friends come over
- Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo
- Dogs think you sing great
- A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink
- Dogs don't expect you to call when you're running late. The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you
- Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs
- Dogs don't notice if you call them another dog's name
- Dogs are excited by rough play
- Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away
- Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair
- Anyone can get a good looking dog
- If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it
- Dogs don't shop
- Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor
- Dogs never need to examine the relationship
- A dog's parents never visit
- Dogs love long car trips
- Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions
- When a dog gets old and snaps at you incessantly, you can shoot it
- Dogs like beer
- Dogs don't hate their bodies
- Dogs never criticize
- Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across
- Dogs never expect gifts
- Dogs don't worry about germs
- Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you've had
- Dogs don't let magazine articles guide their lives
- You never have to wait for a dog, they're ready to go 24 hours a day
- Dogs have no use for flowers, cards or jewelry
- Dogs don't borrow your shirts
- Dogs never want foot rubs
- Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk
- Dogs can't talk
- Dogs seldom outlive you
- You don't have to wine and dine your dog
- Your god will always wait patiently for you in the car while you play baseball/soccer/basketball/etc.
- you can have more than one dog and everything will still be fine

[/b]

knew this was coming, grin

as whitelexi said, this is getting interesting,
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2009
Well personally I feel the whole generalization of "dogs being better than men" or "dogs being better than women" is totally uncalled for. .  .

if you keep meeting the wrong set of men/women that would warrant you to compare them to dogs. . .then it only says one thing about you as a person(birds of the same feathers flock together). . .so plssss step up your game. . .and quit whining here. . .
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Vuitton(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ Poster U tried to be witty but seems you just ended up making your self look stupid tongue
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by xynerio(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ thonia slim. Shhh(with a whispering voice) it is birds of a feather flock together not birds of the same feather. Well maybe it is a typographical error:-)
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sweetpie23: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
@sexyleamon when I first saw the shit you posted, I thought you must obviously be stupid and ugly. but after checking your profile, I was shocked to see that beautiful lady. you know what people like you are called? Beauty without brain. is your father not a man? undecided stupid girl
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by IFELEKE(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

Scientific studies have shown that women on the first day of their period show disturbing signs including beastiality. Some have been known to masturbate their dogs. While others {like the poster] in addition to masturbating invite bingo to lick up the menstrual flow. They are so cheap that they prefer a dog lick-up to investing in a little sanitary pad, hence their love for the beasts.

Guys please give her some space, this is a passing thing and it'll be all over in 5 days. . .
{my condolences to the dude who'll stick his di.ck into that cess-pit of dog saliva you call a pu.ssy}  embarassed embarassed
Dude, you just dropped it like a slap in the face! Thumbs Up.
@Poster
Not all private musings are meant to be made public because it's better to be a silent fool than to publicly affirm it.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Gabry(f): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin

SEXY!!! U'VE KILLED ME WITH ORGASMIC LAUGHTER THROUGH THE ROOF TOP OF DISNEYLAND!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by ebila(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
@sexyleamon,
Sometimes i really wonder how people think.U post is a rather trashy and an unreasonable post.If u consider men to be worse than dogs in anyway,then u should really never have a boyfriend or get married to a man cos that will make u a plain fool and stupid.Review ur post before lettin' them on.Topics like this tell the kind of person u r.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by frank317: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
@poster, u are so beautiful, u kinda remind me of my dog
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Kelvinj(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
@sexyl
baby, u don fall ma hand! Wetin happen nw? I've alwayz told u 2 avoid much drinks on sundayz.
@guyz
abeg make una forgive am, itz ova feedn nd much alcho. She wnt do it again. & if she does,
No worry 4 dat 1 im go hear am!!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sweetpie23: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2009
why are you talking for her? undecided
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by ashaby(f): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
make una free this girl now haba. no be joke section we de?

@sexy
no mind them jare! truth is bitter
kiss
and so the insults gets redirected
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Kelvinj(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
@swtpie23
am pleadn 4 her pls, cant u c she nt postn anymore? Probably cryn by nw(nt 100% sure oo.)
@ashaby
if u tink ur in d joke section, guez u 4got u specs/glasses. So i suggest u get 1 nd re-look.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Kelvinj(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
@swtpie23
am pleadn 4 her pls, cant u c she nt postn anymore? Probably cryn by nw(nt 100% sure oo.)
@ashaby
if u tink ur in d joke section, guez u 4got u specs/glasses. So i suggest u get 1 nd re-look.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by sweetpie23: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2009
ashaby:

make una free this girl now haba. no be joke section
this is romance section lady ROMANCE

ashaby:

@sexy
no mind them jare! truth is bitter kiss
what is true in there?

Kelvinj:

@swtpie23
she can cry for all I cares
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by charles316: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
[size=8pt][size=8pt]THIS SEXY FOOL OF A GIRL IS A BASTARD.COS SHE `FLOWS` WITH IDIOTS DOESNT MEAN SHE SHLD GENERALISE.SHE SHLD HAVE SIMPLY SAID THAT ALL THE GUYS SHE SAID DATED ARE DOGS.AND THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT SHE IS ALSO A DOG.COS BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK ,

U NEED TO BE bleeped.NOT BY A MAN BUT A DOG.

U ARE SO UGLY.DARK SHIT
[/size][/size]
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by bluespice(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
angry shocked are guys dumbos or what?
couldnt u see all this a tongue in cheek comment?

is it so hard to figure out when things are said in jest?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by gen2genius(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
Silly remark.

Would you react that way if it was a guy that started such obnoxious thread about women?

@ Poster

Someone had posted a similar drivel before and here's how I replied her: If you think men are dogs or inferior to dogs (whether you're joking or not) never forget that your father is a man too wink
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by charles316: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
ashaby:

@sexy
no mind them jare! truth is bitter
kiss

ANOTHER FOOL
bluespice:

angry shocked are guys dumbos or what?
couldnt u see all this a tongue in cheek comment?

is it so hard to figure out when things are said in jest?
IF SOMEONE CALLS U A PROSTITUTE (THATS IF U ARE NOT),WHAT WILL U DO?U JUST WANT TO ADD MORE INSULT.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by PERVERT9: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,somebody have broked your heart ass, no problem go ahead and begin to do am with dog, but with only local dog in your area o o,no go try am with alsatian or bull dog  ewu dog lover

abeg my bingo{dog} would like to take the first shot bingo is big, strong and reliable
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by platinumnk(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
I can't shout

NL don kill me!
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by Monicaa: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
When I initially read the post, I saw it as her being sarcastic, she was only being sarcastic. You guyz shouldn't take it so serious. I also read Mr Brown Jay's own about the women, nd I just laughed. These are all sarcasm.
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by NegroNtns(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hold on. .

Thats a mouthful to say about a darn dog. Makes me wonder. . .is SexyLeamon the same person using the names Sweetpie and Sexybooty ?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by frank317: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
sexy, my dog is in its heat period, i really need u to come and do what u like doing best with dogs, just bend over. (promise i wont watch)
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by PERVERT9: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
frank3.16:

sexy, my dog is in its heat period, i really need u to come and do what u like doing best with dogs, just bend over. (promise i wont watch)
abeg na my dog first before your dog grin grin
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by OutlukBabe(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
I wonder what the female things about the male Dog!!!
I wonder what the male Dog thing of the female Dog!!!

All of them are cheat,
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by PERVERT9: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
OutlukBabe:

I wonder what the female things about the male Dog!!!
I wonder what the male Dog thing of the female Dog!!!

All of them are cheat,

is you talking from experience?
Re: Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me> by OutlukBabe(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
b real, stop dreaming all of you, that is how the species bn design, to cheat and complain,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? / My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.