Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. (3443 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by dhenri(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
if yes share ur experience and how u were able to handle it. funi right
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by jonaifame22(m): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yes oooo, hmmm in fact any time I dose off in church during the sermon, I wake and the pastor asks every one to stand up and pray after the sermon, I usually wait for some minutes b4 I stand and pray,and if it happens that I'm the only one sitting in the congregation I'll jus pocket my hand and press it down and then stand up, before long it will subside!

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
in a night club, dancing with cynthia during our bumshort night in school, cynthia purpose start using her ass to manipulate my dick and my dick got angry and my female friends in the club saw the risen part, though they all make it worse by dancing with me one by one.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
ok
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by dhenri(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
lol..... that is suicide mission bro
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cme to read lies grin
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Cutehector(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Maka gini?
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Elkings123(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
funny lies... lolz grin
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by NiRfreak(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
It depends on the scenario and environment. The list of coping mechanism are

1 bending down like you want to write with your fingers the way jesus did in the bible

2 Tilting forward like a sudden stomach ache just gripped you

3 Putting your hand in your pocket and trying to hold the head of the stiff gear from the pocket ,drag it side-ways changing its course of direction to a right-turn or left-turn depending on the hands in the pocket

4 Cover up method....this entails covering the raging ass.hole with whatever uar holding e.g folder, envelope, bag, portfolio, even your two hands can do wonders the way player usually cover it up during free kick

5 Abruptly changing direction of your movement away from the eyes of people

6 Playing tricks on your mind:....e.g thinking about jesus on the cross of calvary shedding his blood for the sake of the sin of d diick

7...etc...add urs

6 Likes

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yes, once in front of my parents.

My dad had to give me parental advice on underwear.

he was even telling me kinds of boxers and stuff are on the market that can conceal early morning erections.

And my mum was there . . . damn.

of course it worked. it's been two years now, and I've never gone commando in the mornings.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Kaylexzy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
NiRfreak:

1 bending down like you want to write with your fingers the way jesus did in the bible

3 Putting your hand in your pocket and trying to hold the head of the stiff gear from the pocket ,drag it side-ways changing its course of direction to a right-turn or left-turn depending on the hands in the pocket

4 Cover up method....this entails covering the raging ass.hole with whatever uar holding e.g folder, envelope, bag, portfolio, even your two hands can do wonders the way player usually cover it up during free kick

6 Playing tricks on your mind:....e.g thinking about jesus on the cross of calvary shedding his blood for the sake of the sin of d diick

7...etc...add urs

This dude is a freaking pro!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by dhenri(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
ur experience is mind blowing...reli interest. at least I m not differ from u guys. tht methods reli work......pls keep ur comments coming. it is reli fun here....love nairaland
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Somtyms, the thing go juss stand like a prominent footballer trying to play r2 and you go begin do anything within your power to make it return to base. Dis lyf is not a bed of roses
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Teempakguy:
Yes, once in front of my parents.

My dad had to give me parental advice on underwear.

he was even telling me kinds of boxers and stuff are on the market that can conceal early morning erections.

And my mum was there . . . damn.

of course it worked. it's been two years now, and I've never gone commando in the mornings.
Hello bro. What advice did he give you? I'm interested wink.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Juve4(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is serious, mine was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I took a girl out and she forced me into dancing wit her and wit the massive ass she has and my hand going inside and out of her trouser my dick kicked out, b4 I knew it semens started gushing out. I started struggling on how to save my image from disgraced. though she noticed it. I was full of shame that very day.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op, pls what is manhood for those would dont know
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Gofwane(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yes! During morning devotion at home one day.

On that fateful day, my uncle's lady friend came to visit him the previous day. So we were having our morning devotion and at a point we were asked to all stand up hold each other's hand. That was when it happened.

This lady was wearing a see through night gown and i was clearly seeing her goodies. Fresh laps, nice boobies, and i swear i could almost see her pvssy cos the gown was very short.

Mehn, that was when my diick got up building a tent inside my boxers and pointing directly at the lady. I guess she noticed it cos she started looking at me and smiling wickedly at me.

Chaii! That was how i left the prayer going on without sharing the grace cos i was too ashamed. Although she never spoke about that incident to me, she kept laughing 'tormentingly' at me through out her stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by geez18(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
a matured and informed lady knows erections are no big deal.it's a sure sign of verility and she appreciates it.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Burnnotice(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
G.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
its a natural thing and seriously ain't shy letting who cares to watch see I've grown a bone... However I try to pack up well always

1 Like

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by petux(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
remember sum days bk when i went to fetch water...as i was fetcting water, a lot of pple stood in front of me so dae cud fetch. na so diz girl kon join o as i sight d girl, i was fantasizing bout having sex with d qirl for my mind. Na so my prick stand up oo the worst of it is dat i was jus wearing playing pant nd i cant use my hand to cover it coz i don use my hand hold the baf....chai my prick do standing ovation.pple kon dae commot eye
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by DankemzI(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Cute
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Lsofdk(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
story of my life grin happened way back when lsofdk was still an amateur*covers head* she was my crush and i do go to visit her in her dept from time to time. one very good bad day, i don't just know what made me decide to take photos, i first took single and when it was time for her to join me many things started going through my head and the guy below was changing gears, the douchebag photographer still went ahead to snap knowing fully well say things no dy alright. sometimes i just look at the photo and laughgrin , funny thing is she has a copy*covers head with both hands*
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Doubleagent008(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
John knows we are a team we look out for each other. He can't try to embarrass me no. he's never done that.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by demo4ril97(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2016
I was suppose to drop at Nyanya the outskirt of ABJ but i had to alight at Mararaba Nasarawa state stil had to pay an extra #50 4rm NY to MRB, bcus d bascat we knw jus express himsef wasnt packing d dick, although was wearing a boxer, niqqa no get choice dan to trek back to Nyanya market o was exhausted in pocket Konji na wahala o, if only i cud com wif a pvssy in duh next life.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Mskrisx(f): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2016
NiRfreak:

7...etc...add urs

U are just a clown... I laughed and fell of my chair

1 Like

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Knownpal(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

U are just a clown... I laughed and fell of my chair

Pele o.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 27, 2016
LoJ:

Hello bro. What advice did he give you? I'm interested wink.
It went like this . . .

Dad: son . . . I noticed that in the mornings, you don't wear underwear. and it is exposing your body.

me: ??

mom: help me tell him o! he's always walking around with it standing.

me: oh _fuck . . .

dad: you should be wearing boxers. eh? so that you can package yourself.

mom: abi o! coded guys don't walk around with "everything" showing.

dad: your mom is right. you know we love you, right?

me: er . . . yeah, sure.

Dad: So you've got to trust us here. in the night, when you go to sleep, try and get boxers so you won't be embarrassed in the following morning. you know there is no way around puberty.

me; okay . . . thanks. #facepalm

1 Like

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Gebbson007(m): 1:53am On Feb 27, 2016
WS forced 2 get a cross bag den,wen d tin strt lyk dis I just use ma bag cover am

I just play stomach ache

pocketing

atyms outside I just lean on d wall n put a leg on d wall

frm d pocket I use ma hand 2 carry d tin hang between n tommy n belt
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Fulanto(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
in a night club, dancing with cynthia during our bumshort night in school, cynthia purpose start using her ass to manipulate my dick and my dick got angry and my female friends in the club saw the risen part, though they all make it worse by dancing with me one by one.
Wicked beings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. / Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat / I Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.