Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. (4170 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by dhenri(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2016
NiRfreak:
It depends on the scenario and environment. The list of coping mechanism are

1 bending down like you want to write with your fingers the way jesus did in the bible

2 Tilting forward like a sudden stomach ache just gripped you

3 Putting your hand in your pocket and trying to hold the head of the stiff gear from the pocket ,drag it side-ways changing its course of direction to a right-turn or left-turn depending on the hands in the pocket

4 Cover up method....this entails covering the raging ass.hole with whatever uar holding e.g folder, envelope, bag, portfolio, even your two hands can do wonders the way player usually cover it up during free kick

5 Abruptly changing direction of your movement away from the eyes of people

6 Playing tricks on your mind:....e.g thinking about jesus on the cross of calvary shedding his blood for the sake of the sin of d diick

7...etc...add urs

anytime I read it can stop laughing
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Fulanto:
Wicked beings
lol i tell u
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by NiRfreak(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
dhenri:

anytime I read it can stop laughing
i know u can relate with it very well.......the more true it is the more laughter.
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by TunchiDan: 2:27pm On Jun 01
Op, pls what is manhood for those would dont know
is adulthood
Re: Has Your Manhood Disgrace In Public Before. by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01
Hmmmmm mine was in secondary School when we were preparing for WAEC or something I can't remember, we were in the office of one teacher checking something and the office was crowded and people were pressing and pushing. I was close to the table in front and there was this girl that is a bit short with sizeable nyash, that was directly in front of me, she was like one of the bad girls in school.

As people were pushing, my prick was rubbing against her nyash and the yeye thing was responding and I felt the sensation and I used the excuse of the pushing to continue pressing against her, i almost got carried away and it was like she noticed my prick was touching her then she turned back and looked at me when the pressing got too much, we were looking at ourselves, she was surprised and I was embarrassed
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Real Reasons You Should Swallow Sperm / Check Out My Lunch - Photos / Some Funny Pictures I Found On Twitter. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.