Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (36204 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by xendra: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Mimido2:
my dear he does not love u....he is just using d "lying issue" to get rid of u. Just forget about him.
This is the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Wallade(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Op, is the divorcee in Nigeria? If the answer is yes then you may need to apply caution.

I see some level of desperation in your approach. Just be careful. Your man will still come soon, don't rush into it.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by LaLasTicLaLaJr(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Sorry....
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by zurine(f): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2016
hmm
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by 9jatatafo(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2016
The burden of truth and lies
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
For a lady to reach 30yrs without getting married is a clear indication that she is not a wife material,talkless of 35,before that age most will have numerous Ex boyfriends so if any of the uncountable Ex'es can't wife u,na your fault.
I think you need a new brain

8 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2016
Why do people lie about their age? Seems to me like a mental problem.
A research should be carried out on that thou..
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by davidjones911: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Fell in love in 5days wit a guy u'v never met. That's strange anyway I don't buy it.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by refiner(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You meet him 5 weeks ago(online) and planning marriage, with someone you have not seen physically?

I just dey wonder oo!shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by luxury0701(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Ok.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by sosilly4b(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
You are under no obligation to put your real age or information online. It is a matter of choice. Anyone who wishes to know you more should use the initiative of doing that offline. Live with caution and do not feel sorry for stuffs like this if it go wrong even when you have explained your reasons.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Sunnypar(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
peppyluv02:
Why do people lie about their age? Seems to me like a mental problem.
A research should be carried out on that thou..
I know of a gilr close to 38 years you would think she is 25 and also I know of a man the is close to 40 years but think his 30years. Why lie? At this crucial stage of your life when men are scarce even mistresses are not smiling.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by refiner(f): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
For a lady to reach 30yrs without getting married is a clear indication that she is not a wife material,talkless of 35,before that age most will have numerous Ex boyfriends so if any of the uncountable Ex'es can't wife u,na your fault.

must u rub it on her face....is dat d kinda advice she asked for

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
this ur story sha e be as e get o. 5weeks online relationship and u already fantasizing marriage? my question to you is what was the force of attraction in the first place?
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by tanteta(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
That's it you ladies are fond of this sort of life, you present an innocent and sincere guy with a bunch of lias and when he eventually falls in love with you believing what he knows. Then you turn around to him that he is in love with the wrong person and you expect him to understand. Some ladies are wicked..... Sorry to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by blesoh(f): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Op let him go, don't be too desperate to rush in to something you ll regret. 5wks is not good enough to think about marriage. You are thinking about your age? Please don't someone who deserves you will come. After begging he's still giving you attitude mbok free him and next time always tell the truth. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
@ bellassimo please don't ever make such a deadly mistake of marrying a divorcee. It's against God's law, the Bible calls it adultery. God had joined him and his divorced wife together, let no man put asunder. Pray and God will give you your legal husband

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Sunnypar(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
refiner:

I just dey wonder oo!shocked
What are you wondering? Here on NL, I won't mention her name, met the guy three weeks on Nairaland, married the following month, she is 25 years. Once you see the qualities you want.... Babe....hold him down.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by refiner(f): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
kidman96:

Stop trying too hard... Start accepting the fact that you could lose him and start preparing for ur future without him. If he notices his cold shoulder isn't eating you up, he will call you and even apologise.

But you really really need to stop begging because you are diminishing your integrity and dignity and trust me, its a turn off for men and men lose interest in ladies this way. So if you want to stand a chance of him coming back, stop begging and calling him.

word!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by An0nimus: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:

Complete this sentence:

You know ................ Jon Snow.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2016
5weeks meeting online and you are planning about marriage? Telling lies again.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by blesoh(f): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2016
luxury0701:
Let me just tell you the bitter simple truth..You have spiritual problem. Dem no want make you marry n that explains why you are still single @35. Even make you no lie about your age,he go still dump yu for one reason or the other.

Seek deliverance first nd remember to Thank me later.
You are wicked
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Whoever marries a divorced man/woman,l commits adultery with him/her.
You want to risk your eternal salvation because of how you feel?
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Youngpo413: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Toppyz001:
I think you need a new brain
k
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by slap1(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
You met five weeks ago ONLINE and you're discussing marriage? Kontinu.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by rhymesnoni(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Eya sry oooo.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by doskie(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2016
bellassimo:
I met a man online 5 weeks ago.As with online relationships, I withheld info and told him the age I have on my id and not my real age.I never expected the relationship to go anywhere, but we fell in love quickly we are even planning marriage. He has found out the truth about my age and is taking it badly.he compares me to his ex who he claims is a great liar and had refused to forgive me.He is doubting everything I ever told him about me and is ignoring me.I have apologized and explained to no avail.we are meeting for the first time next weekend, but he has changed totally. He ignores my calls and msgs and I can't eat or sleep. I love this man and want to be with him.I'd it fair that he has refused to accept my explanation? Its not as if I just picked the age from the air, its the age in my ids.how do I remedy this situation? Do I keep begging him? He doesn't even read msgs.this is his first on line relationship ( to the best of my knowledge) but this is not my first online relationship and I was just being cautious cos I have had my fingers burnt online before. What do i do? I am confused.He is a 43 yr old divorcee with 3 teenagers.I am turning 35 this yr( i don't look it though) i told him i was 32 yrs old.I need advice before I go crazy.why is this age issue such a big thing for him.has he got another woman? I am confused
We live in different places but I plan on going to see him next week .I am confused right now.Help!
P:s- it wasn't a random connection online, a mutual friend linked us up because he wants to settle down and I also want to settle down.She decided to connect both of us.We are going to meet and date face to face for sometime before getting married.
I am not desperate even at this age.I have had my fair share of heartbreaks. God makes everything beautiful in his time.this is not about the marriage, its about clearing my name first.Most people living outside Naija have "football" ages on their passports and other ids.I am not trying to justify myself but he found out the truth from me.I could have kept on lying if I really wanted to but seeing how serious we have become, I owned up when he asked.
you have never met him and you are this bothered. I smell something. yes! Gwagon!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by blesoh(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
This always get me thinking. Why would someone stay up to 35 without a man to call his own. Father please visit my sister in law
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by bitingcool: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You meet him 5 weeks ago(online) and planning marriage, with someone you have not seen physically?

I tire oooo, fast lane love, better watch yourself. You could be in lust. Have you also considered that he could also be unforgiving and a tad inconsiderate man? To have begged for so long and he hasn't yielded and he is also 'in this hot love' with you. You're in lust darling, don't let your desperation and eagerness to exit the single club turn you to a divorcee too. By the way, what's the difference between 32 and 35? Its in the same class.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by ojsmscom(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
If he can't forgive Pls quit the relationship ASAP
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Godiloveu(f): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:

U most be high on cheap poo or maybe just foolish, while typed dis nonsense.
of wat use is it to her? U for just read comments and comot. Shekina!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by sunnex2: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2016
bellassimo:
I met a man online 5 weeks ago.As with online relationships, I withheld info and told him the age I have on my id and not my real age.I never expected the relationship to go anywhere, but we fell in love quickly we are even planning marriage. He has found out the truth about my age and is taking it badly.he compares me to his ex who he claims is a great liar and had refused to forgive me.He is doubting everything I ever told him about me and is ignoring me.I have apologized and explained to no avail.we are meeting for the first time next weekend, but he has changed totally. He ignores my calls and msgs and I can't eat or sleep. I love this man and want to be with him.I'd it fair that he has refused to accept my explanation? Its not as if I just picked the age from the air, its the age in my ids.how do I remedy this situation? Do I keep begging him? He doesn't even read msgs.this is his first on line relationship ( to the best of my knowledge) but this is not my first online relationship and I was just being cautious cos I have had my fingers burnt online before. What do i do? I am confused.He is a 43 yr old divorcee with 3 teenagers.I am turning 35 this yr( i don't look it though) i told him i was 32 yrs old.I need advice before I go crazy.why is this age issue such a big thing for him.has he got another woman? I am confused
We live in different places but I plan on going to see him next week .I am confused right now.Help!
P:s- it wasn't a random connection online, a mutual friend linked us up because he wants to settle down and I also want to settle down.She decided to connect both of us.We are going to meet and date face to face for sometime before getting married.
I am not desperate even at this age.I have had my fair share of heartbreaks. God makes everything beautiful in his time.this is not about the marriage, its about clearing my name first.Most people living outside Naija have "football" ages on their passports and other ids.I am not trying to justify myself but he found out the truth from me.I could have kept on lying if I really wanted to but seeing how serious we have become, I owned up when he asked.
Run as fast as you can . Thank ur God and move on . if he forgives u , you never meet his expectations. Divorcee mba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.