Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (36201 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by kaziblake(f): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2016
blesoh:

Na so my sister. We are praying sha. All the men she rejected are all happily married. Some she said were poor are all big boys now. God will see her through.
Amen!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by JayEntaur(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2016
daveson07:
U fall in love for a five week reltshp without eye contact or physical appearance,,is it only me or am hearing tinx? Oh gosh!

Girls can be desperate menh!

I been dey think say na only me that part shock oh! Just 5 weeks, you haven't met IRL and you are in love already, like wtf? I just can't deal with all these "new school" stuffs at times.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by JayEntaur(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2016
An0nimus:

Complete this sentence:

You know ................ Jon Snow.
My favourite GOT line.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by justwise(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
only a chronic liar will say no crime here,the guy is over-reacting yes,but she needeth not to lie about her age !!!

Only an acute hypocrite will make a mountain out of this. How many people tell their real age on social media?

It is ridiculous to see people here acting as if they have been married for ages and the husband now found out her real age.

They never even met, the relationship is just under 2 months old, he is 8 flipping years older than her so what is the big deal here?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by lakeside30: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Babacele:
hmmmm Bella ,sorry I can feel your pain. Your story is very clear . Only God can judge you ,so don't listen to any negative reactions from folks who don't know you and your previous experiences.

Yea your bf is bitter n it s understandable cos he had been bitten before meeting you. Absolutely I can tell you that it is not easy to deal with an insecured mate from a distance especially when doubts n fear is mixed.

It seems it isnt clear if he would still meet you as he isn't picking calls nor replying messages. But don't you worry.

Can you do the following:
1. Pray briefly that if it he s man for you, despite your sins which He has forgiven , may everything works fine.
2. Try to forgive yourself. it is important cos it helps to up your positive energies which will enhance your attracting positive things. know that no one but God is perfect ,so we all have flaws.

3. Imagine you n him together smiling ,happy n sharing love.

4. send him a text condemning yourself. like: "Baby I was stupid n fraudulent to have used that age. I don't know how to explain this mistake but if I were you, I would find it difficult to trust such a woman. I'm so sorry for the pains I have caused you, for betraying yr
trust . I m NOT doing this because of marriage but i feel I shouldn't be a source of pain to anyone. Regards." or whatever comes to your heart.

5. Try to forgive others too. n henceforth just b sincere with yourself.

6. Give thanks for a prayer answered n just be in your best mood. Whatever happens, just be calm. The above isn't a religious ritual but an exercise that is proven.
May your Rene Angelil come to you ,amen.

Babacele thank you for your God given wisdom and virtue.you are too much

Op just stick to this advice

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by tivta(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
seems like you're desperate for marriage cause you're 35.thats why you seem to think you're in love with this guy.all i see is desperation.
If by chance he forgives you for lying, i'll advice you see him physically first before thinking of marriage.

How old are you? If you know anything about love you would know that time has nothing to do with it, ask your grandparents how they got married and you will find out it was arranged, yet their marriage lasts longer than the marriages of today...
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by igbsam(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2016
At the Age of 35, you are still lying ? sister you never really ready to settle down. God knows if its all these lies that have lead u till this age that you still couldn't settle down.

Ladies and lies though

God help you!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2016
justwise:

Only an acute hypocrite will make a mountain out of this. How many people tell their real age on social media?

It is ridiculous to see people here acting as if they have been married for ages and the husband now found out her real age.

They never even met, the relationship is just under 2 months old, he is 8 flipping years older than her so what is the big deal here?
let her keep on lieing on social media then......she will reap her reward!!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by tbliss22(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2016
oba999:
Am not laying my emphasis on where u met, for how,for how long u met, am all after the age u lied stuff, Where true love lays,age is just a number,. OK then u have lied, he found out, you accept ur fault, then wat else?. He want to quit u?., so?. My friend life goes on, human are imperfect,assuming u didn't accept your fault I would av put the whole blame on u, I understand what u are passing through (delay in marriage),that make u to reduce ur age, that is what ur guy should understand, don't mind people blaming u unnecessary here,some of them might have done the worst in their private coming here to proof the perfect type of human, the deed has been done and thank God you have the conscience to say the truth not like some people out there, if your guy TRULY loves u he will accept u back. Nobody is perfect jare

Like seriously u just spoke my mind. Some ladies here are experiencing worst than this and they will never post it here. We humans are very fast to judge not considering the psychological effect.

Some ladies are in their 20s here and with the way they clear off toasters looking for that MR PERFECT (Tall, handsome, Working, Good-in-bed, Romantic.....) U can easily predict that @40 they will still be SINGLE!!

No one is a saint here, the deed has been done. She's 35yrs without a MAN in her life!! And so what??

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by tivta(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Kids of this generation have a lot to learn, thinking that 5 weeks is too short to fall in love, don't you know that it takes a life time to know someone? Even at that, human beings change, my advice to everyone young person here is to first find out the dark side of their lovers and then decide if it is something you can live with forever...

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by CharlieMaria(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2016
bellassimo:
I met a man online 5 weeks ago.As with online relationships, I withheld info and told him the age I have on my id and not my real age.I never expected the relationship to go anywhere, but we fell in love quickly we are even planning marriage. He has found out the truth about my age and is taking it badly.he compares me to his ex who he claims is a great liar and had refused to forgive me.He is doubting everything I ever told him about me and is ignoring me.I have apologized and explained to no avail.we are meeting for the first time next weekend, but he has changed totally. He ignores my calls and msgs and I can't eat or sleep. I love this man and want to be with him.I'd it fair that he has refused to accept my explanation? Its not as if I just picked the age from the air, its the age in my ids.how do I remedy this situation? Do I keep begging him? He doesn't even read msgs.this is his first on line relationship ( to the best of my knowledge) but this is not my first online relationship and I was just being cautious cos I have had my fingers burnt online before. What do i do? I am confused.He is a 43 yr old divorcee with 3 teenagers.I am turning 35 this yr( i don't look it though) i told him i was 32 yrs old.I need advice before I go crazy.why is this age issue such a big thing for him.has he got another woman? I am confused
We live in different places but I plan on going to see him next week .I am confused right now.Help!
P:s- it wasn't a random connection online, a mutual friend linked us up because he wants to settle down and I also want to settle down.She decided to connect both of us.We are going to meet and date face to face for sometime before getting married.
I am not desperate even at this age.I have had my fair share of heartbreaks. God makes everything beautiful in his time.this is not about the marriage, its about clearing my name first.Most people living outside Naija have "football" ages on their passports and other ids.I am not trying to justify myself but he found out the truth from me.I could have kept on lying if I really wanted to but seeing how serious we have become, I owned up when he asked.
Five weeks only? You have not met him, yet you are in Love? Check yourself.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by bellassimo: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2016
Wow! Una get mouth sha.lol.Just to correct a few wrong impressions:
Its not about money or the fact that I saw wealth and am running after him.He is not rich(to the best of my knowledge)
I am not desperate.that is the truth.I am in love.at this age I should be able to tell love from lust.
It is possible to Fall in love in a week,a day or even a min .
I am not single because I am bad or ugly. Wish I can upload a pic.
I didn't meet him on a dating site.it was online though but we were introduced by a mutual friend.
What else did I read ooo*scratching my head*...yes
We are talking about marriage but all plans will be when we meet and see if we are compatible face to face.
May God let Una marry quick. All those insulting me...lol.if i had my way, I would have married when I was in my 20s but in life,s**t happens.
I have made a decision thanks to all of you.I am grateful.
Bissous.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by musicwriter(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You meet him 5 weeks ago(online) and planning marriage, with someone you have not seen physically?

I tire for am o!.

Someone she haven't even met and she already agreed marriage!. What nonsense!.

I'm quite sure the girl is about to make the biggest mistake in her life that she'll tell us here in future.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by femi4: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You meet him 5 weeks ago(online) and planning marriage, with someone you have not seen physically?
@ the age of 35, no time to waste time. Her clock dey tick very fast
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2016
femi4:
@ the age of 35, no time to waste time. Her clock dey tick very fast

Lol.
Rush in and Rush out!!!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Ifebazz(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2016
Go to eBay and buy memory cleanser.
5 weeks! Already in love and talking marriage! Clap for yourself. Little wonder ladies get butchered on daily basis by serial killers yet they don't learn. At 35 I suppose some sense should have grown into your brain cells, but no...well this could just be another fictitious story to get people visiting nairaland.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2016
musicwriter:

I tire for am o!.

Someone she haven't even met and she already agreed marriage!. What nonsense!.

I'm quite sure the girl is about to make the biggest mistake in her life that she'll tell us here in future.

After marriage, she would open another moniker, seeking advice on how to patch the failing or failed marriage!!!!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Fraih(f): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2016
matrix199:

Listen to this track,,'start of something good', "u never know when u're goin to meet somewhere and ur whole wide world comes undone....". Love can be initiated anywhere, any avenue.
I second this!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by swiffy(f): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2016
I advice u move on with ur life.his 43 n u r going to 35,whats d big deal ur still very much younger dan him though age is nothing.Is he trying 2 say he has neva told a lie b4.my dear will advice u give him a break,stop calling n texting him.den if he did nt call u,dat means both of u ar nt mearnt 2 be

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by yemivictor: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
For a lady to reach 30yrs without getting married is a clear indication that she is not a wife material,talkless of 35,before that age most will have numerous Ex boyfriends so if any of the uncountable Ex'es can't wife u,na your fault.

Hmmm...... your line of thinking is just superb!!
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by girlfriendsnatc: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2016
bellassimo:
I met a man online 5 weeks ago.As with online relationships, I withheld info and told him the age I have on my id and not my real age.I never expected the relationship to go anywhere, but we fell in love quickly we are even planning marriage. He has found out the truth about my age and is taking it badly.he compares me to his ex who he claims is a great liar and had refused to forgive me.He is doubting everything I ever told him about me and is ignoring me.I have apologized and explained to no avail.we are meeting for the first time next weekend, but he has changed totally. He ignores my calls and msgs and I can't eat or sleep. I love this man and want to be with him.I'd it fair that he has refused to accept my explanation? Its not as if I just picked the age from the air, its the age in my ids.how do I remedy this situation? Do I keep begging him? He doesn't even read msgs.this is his first on line relationship ( to the best of my knowledge) but this is not my first online relationship and I was just being cautious cos I have had my fingers burnt online before. What do i do? I am confused.He is a 43 yr old divorcee with 3 teenagers.I am turning 35 this yr( i don't look it though) i told him i was 32 yrs old.I need advice before I go crazy.why is this age issue such a big thing for him.has he got another woman? I am confused
We live in different places but I plan on going to see him next week .I am confused right now.Help!
P:s- it wasn't a random connection online, a mutual friend linked us up because he wants to settle down and I also want to settle down.She decided to connect both of us.We are going to meet and date face to face for sometime before getting married.
I am not desperate even at this age.I have had my fair share of heartbreaks. God makes everything beautiful in his time.this is not about the marriage, its about clearing my name first.Most people living outside Naija have "football" ages on their passports and other ids.I am not trying to justify myself but he found out the truth from me.I could have kept on lying if I really wanted to but seeing how serious we have become, I owned up when he asked.

Dear Single Men, when you meet a mature single woman who wants to marry you that talks like this, please...RUN AWAY! As you can see, she didn't take her age from the air, it was given to her by the National Assembly undecided
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Dean15: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2016
He's just capitalizing on your lie to quit. Let his swore he had never lied. In fact he lied about his marriage and he want to send you off before you get to know about it. Package yourself for a serious man who will take you for who you are. If not because am married I'd have married you so that he can feel the pain.

Let him leave your life so that you can see clearly ok. Finally always be careful of divorcees.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Akhere1: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2016
This is too bad of you in your age telling lia also a man you see online you don't even know him before you commited fornication with him now that he got angry with you because you tell him lia do you know the teriromotive he has in maind before he sleep with you you don't needs to do anything he has succeeded in you just go nd beg God to forgive you nd deliver you from that mam because you are go gradually
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by barikay: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2016
The truth is. The seed of distrust has been sowed. He is not bother about that lies, he is looking at the bigger picture . my advice to ladies don't start with lies no matter how you consider it inconsequential. People are lying fine but there are many that don't

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Jadekitana(f): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
seems like you're desperate for marriage cause you're 35.thats why you seem to think you're in love with this guy.all i see is desperation.
If by chance he forgives you for lying, i'll advice you see him physically first before thinking of marriage.

Madam how old are you? 20 I guess! May God not let you b in her shoes, you wouldn't be typing this.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Demol09(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
matrix199:

What qualifies her as desperate? The fact she fell for someone she met online? Or the fact she seems to want to align the relationship to the path of nuptial tie?

She isn't desperate. She's just remorseful, and expectant.

Listen to this track,,'start of something good', "u never know when u're goin to meet somewhere and ur whole wide world comes undone....". Love can be initiated anywhere, any avenue.
hmm this is so true. I know the song n i love it too.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by 400billionman: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
bellassimo:

You are ranting TOO MUCH.

Do you know, there is beauty in silence ? Tap into it. You sound disorganized. Ignore him for one week and then thoughtfully construct him a text message.

How can you lie even when you had the end in sight before meeting him which was arranged marriage ?
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by chachazzy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2016
luxury0701:
Let me just tell you the bitter simple truth..You have spiritual problem. Dem no want make you marry n that explains why you are still single @35. Even make you no lie about your age,he go still dump yu for one reason or the other.

Seek deliverance first nd remember to Thank me later.

Human being! Chai!!!
Typical Naija mentality.

@ Op, please if you love something, let it go, if it comes back, then its yours, if it doesn't, it was never yours at the first place.
Please keep your pride. Stop calling and begging. It makes you look desperate and cheap.

My candid advice.
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by macof(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
daveson07:
U fall in love for a five week reltshp without eye contact or physical appearance,,is it only me or am hearing tinx? Oh gosh!

Girls can be desperate menh!

she's 35 na. at 35 you need to be desperate

young ladies, don't use your future husband and all good men out there as boyfriend - where there's no seriousness or commitment, cause your story MIGHT end up with the wrong man after desperation
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by Jaydenphoenix: 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lie or no lie....if he wants to be with you he would.

Just give him space and look out for other guys.
35 is not late. My former female boss got married at 39 & my SIL got married at 41.

If it's not your time....it isn't.

Just be straight forward next time

Cheers....
Re: I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me by sisisioge: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sorry babes, I couldn't finish reading...

Number one, even if you feel u totally love OTA pls wait until u meet him in real life before you center your world around him. People and feelings tend to be difference in visual and real life.

Number two, its OK to lie initially but it becomes unacceptable to take it beyond the third serious chats.

Anyways, since you are remorseful now, u can ease up on him jare. Cut him loose. After sorry, wetin remain? That's number three...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.