Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter (10446 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by ipledge10(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
undecided konji again?
I See U On Every Thread
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Don't control ya sef cheesy

Please knack nd knack

10 years wen ur daughter narrates her true life story remember dis ur post grin i need videos of d knackin abeg kiss kiss.
undecided
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
firstking01:
undecided

Halfrica is back deal with it beech tongue
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Halfrica is back deal with it beech tongue
undecidedundecided
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
firstking01:
undecidedundecided

sad katwalk out on him

Shake her big ass

wink
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Bestman111(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chebi u don dey think from ur d**k instead of ur brain because u saw a bitiful girl? Just try it and ur name will be sorry. U wan try ur host abi? His only dota? Hmmmmmm
Luvlgenius:
I need help

I traveled out of town and chilling at a family friends house for some time till I sort myself out. His only daughter is amazing, beautiful and sexy. She singlehandedly takes care of their home and has been nice to me. I chat her up once in awhile and she is a good girl. Any man's dream wife. My dream wife.

I fell for her, tried to kiss her once and she warned me against it. Then last week we were alone and she cuddled up to me. I enjoyed touching and kissing her neck cos she won't let me kiss her lips. Having her in my arms turned me on and I almost forked her if not that she ran from me. Since then she changed. I don't know what to do.

I love this girl and my host will feel disrespected if he knows I m finding it hard to resist his daughter. I m confused cos I still have like 2 weeks to stay at their place and seeing her everyday is killing me.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad katwalk out on him
Shake her big ass
wink
lol, wishful thinking, you wished you had a big ass rightgrin??
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
lol, wishful thinking, you wished you had a big ass rightgrin??

See me i kno i'm ofiligangan that little lady with a kini gban gban

tongue kiss my ass and anus if u hating

I'm getting hard so i'm twerking
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

See me i kno i'm ofiligangan that little lady with a kini gban gban

tongue kiss my ass and anus if u hating

I'm getting hard so i'm twerking
like you can withstand it for a min, i bet you'd be making hell of a noise when i penetrate you embarassed
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
like you can withstand it for a min, i bet you'd be making hell of a noise when i penetrate you embarassed
Run home boy i'm nat ur mate angry
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Run home boy i'm nat ur mate angry
lol, laffs it offgrin..anyway, what happun to your old monicker?
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
lol, laffs it offgrin..anyway, what happun to your old monicker?

Has for the moniker its dead ghostbusrt her embarassed
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Has for the moniker its dead ghostbusrt her embarassed
hmmm, gonna church??
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, gonna church??
Mayb embarassed
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Mayb embarassed
ahk, will u gimmi ur no embarassed
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2016
YOU LOVE HER AND YOU ARE THINKING ONLY ABOUT YOUR DESIRES?

You love her and the first thing you want to do Is "fork" her like you put it?

Nope, you simply see a girl you want to sleep with You see a fantasy you will like to play out. Sleeping with your host's daughter.

There is no love in this.

If there is love, you will respect her. Respect he body until you Leave that place. Respect her family as you host and respect your self as a guest. After you leave, you will get in touch. Then continue with the relationship. If it works out, fine. You won't disrespect her and her family. You won't try to make her be the girl who "forked" the guy in just a few days he came to stay. You have simply seen what you think Is a cheap score. One with fantasy around it.

But today since you are thinking about how you need to act fast and sleep with her because you are short of time. Leave out all the "I love her..she Is a wife material bla bla bla" If she sleeps with you, you will say that she is cheap and that is how she sleeps with other boys.

She may like you, but wants it slow. Follow her cue.
Lest you be accused of rape.

I am no saint. Far From it. Just letting you know how not to confuse you lust for love and how to always pay back GOOD for GOOD!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:

Xoxo no way
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:

Xoxo no way.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Xoxo no way.
why?
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
why?

Cos Y has a long tail and two branches
Leave mr u av been on my case like since forever

Dude its annoying let me go please
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Cos Y has a long tail and two branches
Leave mr u av been on my case like since forever

Dude its annoying let me go please
oh, buh i tot we are altar egos??, anyway cooL cool...

Adios...
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
oh, buh i tot we are altar egos??, anyway cooL cool...

Adios...

cheesy my alter ego oya no vex

kiss kiss
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by nelxxy(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2016
Op that is not love but lust. Tie your manhood.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy my alter ego oya no vex
kiss kiss
ur just being harsh on me cry
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2016
Never bite a finger that feeds you.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by Urine: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op, how old is the girl? I have a funny feeling you're a pedophile.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:

Awwww sorry kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:

Awwww sorry kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww sorry kiss kiss kiss kiss.
so, you finally went to church??
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
so, you finally went to church??
Yeah i did smiley
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yeah i did smiley
so, hw did it go, wat did the pst preached abtgrin??
Re: I Feel Like Sleeping With My Host's Daughter by halfricanadian(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
firstking01:
so, hw did it go, wat did the pst preached abtgrin??

Jesus christ the greatest gift to mankind

it went well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. / Is It Good To Ejaculate Inside Pregnant Woman During Sex? / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.