Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84857 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Everyday a guy did this a guy did that.. Wetin b ur own..

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by sisisioge: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
True about the relationship, but would have been fun to watch. If only to see what wows these aliens called guys...lol! Got the offer twice, squashed the first but the guy I was with the second time couldn't go thru with the second. He tot I couldn't handle it. So long as no one is trying to make me quit the observation club in there...I'm in!

Screew it, let's go there cool

4 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

then u probably havent lived in a female hostel ever. Anyway, i still feel u shld not have reacted that way. He definitively didnt know u wouldnt like it.

It shows that there is this kind of opinion he has about your character that will make it seem harmless taking you with him to a strip club.

Anyway, i still believe you shld, apologise , make him know you against such acts, make him apologise for taking u to such unacceptable place and make him promise not to do it again.

I think i tried

He's been calling with another number. Well i'm naughty I know that but there are other places we should have gone to. I don't know where the idea came from! I'm angry cos I have a feeling he has been going to such places, and the image I had about him has been tarnished.

5 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
joshsmarty:
Everyday a guy did this a guy did that.. Wetin b ur own..

Mr man are u sure you in the right thread?

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by demzylahot(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Gabaleve(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
So wht do u want us to do since u walked out?

why tel us? Wht do u want us to say?

5 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
He did what was right. He was open to you and didnt hide . What if he had not told u and still went there secretly to commit the act even if you guys are dating.

Probably,it was a subtle way of asking if you will be comfortable with him doing that. The best u could have done was to atleast enjoy a few minutes with him,give him one excise of leaving and comminucate your grievances to him thereafter.
You made sense. This sounds matured.

7 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

So he was right smiling ear to ear right in my presence cos he saw nake.d girls? Someone he's asking out. Hmmm guys sha
Oh yes he is
I may not support him taking you there without ur permission
but I certainly endorse his visits to strip clubs and his lusting after strippers smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Mr man are u sure you in the right thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2901544/when-guys-stop-inviting-ladies
The same guy? angry

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by MRBrownJ: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

if you did what was RIGHT from the onset, and not string him along for months (under the guise of some people r/ship), then this man probably wouldnt have to quench his sexual frustration by going to strip clubs. the good part in this issue is that, at least, now he doesnt have to spend money on a smoke dream.

women who ask men (not virgin teenagers) to wait for MONTHS, while not "helping" them in any way whatsoever... are setting themselves for failures.

17 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
He did what was right. He was open to you and didnt hide . What if he had not told u and still went there secretly to commit the act even if you guys are dating.

Probably,it was a subtle way of asking if you will be comfortable with him doing that. The best u could have done was to atleast enjoy a few minutes with him,give him one excise of leaving and comminucate your grievances to him thereafter.

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ur story is false jare..
No guy.. I mean no guy would take his crush to a strip club.. To do what..

11 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
sisisioge:
True about the relationship, but would have been fun to watch. If only to see what wows these aliens called guys...lol! Got the offer twice, squashed the first but the guy I was with the second time couldn't go thru with the second. He tot I couldn't handle it. So long as no one is trying to make me quit the observation club in there...I'm in!

Screew it, let's go there cool

Correct geh!

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
joshsmarty:
Ur story is false jare..

Please i'm really not in the mood for comments like this as i'm quite disappointed I just lost a friend. Take your assumptions elsewhere

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
joshsmarty:
Ur story is false jare..
Speak for urself brother
I know lots of guys who do

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by wristbangle: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

No guy in his right senses will take you to such place except if your way of life has a big comma starting from your dressing code, words of mouth, likeness to sexual arena and the company u keep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Speak for urself brother
I know lots of guys who do
And what is the lady supposed to enjoy? Strippers are like disgrace to woman hood.. Ladies h8 them. .
Except she's not in her senses.. .
Take ur woman to admire other women thats cheating with courage...

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if you did what was RIGHT from the onset, and not string him along for months (under the guise of some people r/ship), then this man probably wouldnt have to quench his sexual frustration by going to strip clubs. the good part in this issue is that, at least, now he doesnt have to spend money on a smoke dream.

women who ask men (not virgin teenagers) to wait for MONTHS, while not "helping" them in any way whatsoever... are setting themselves for failures.

That's because 99.9 percent of you men are always interested in the cookie! When a lady gives in too early, she's considered a cheap slut, when she doesn't she bcoms a gold digger. And even after waiting for years the day he hits it, excuses starts coming! That's how men are wired from 100bc so we need to be careful how we open our legs.

7 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by amunkita(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

He was only testing you, to know if u re a wife material... tongue tongue

Uwa Mmebi friends...

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

My crush would end instantly
still duno why u ladies keep chasin after irresponsible dudes.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
amunkita:

He was only testing you, to know if u re a wife material... tongue tongue

Uwa Mmebi friends...

Really? cheesy cheesy cheesy a friend said so too. But I find that hard to believe with the look on his face undecided

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
still duno why u ladies keep chasin after irresponsible dudes.

Lmao biko is phyno irresponsible? Don't lemme give you upper cut from here o.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao biko is phyno irresponsible? Don't lemme give you upper cut from here o.
lol I was referin to d guy who took u to d strip club

Lwkmd... uppercut? Bae I will just beat u...
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Damfostopper(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Moral of the story? ..... D guy must have been a Zacchaeus
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
lol I was referin to d guy who took u to d strip club

Lwkmd... uppercut? Bae I will just beat u...

Hahaha cheesy
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by YouthsPC0: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
She is right , the guyvhas no strand of respect for women or even his friend.

On the other hand he might have been advised byvsome ahotofels to take u there and make u jealous so as to quiken yr decision making

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by macof(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

that's great, kudos to you and kudos to the guy. ..at least he didn't hide his nature and how he likes to have fun before you two started dating, you gotta respect the sincerity

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by zeongeon: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
its even guyz like that you should be comfortable with than those ones that will be all gentle, carrying church and acting all responsible only for you to later find out about his womanizing, mistress keeping and strip clubbing going attitude by then your already married, probably pregnant with the third child.

Girls hate the truth, like lies and are double standard...same girl will be I like guyz who are open who won't hide any thing from me and the guy is now open and your saying all manner of trash just to prove the fact that girls don't like sincerity and the truth.

Guyz be yourself and not try to please or change for Any girl ....with that u will be able to weed out pretentious and time wasting girls outta ur life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Kondomatic(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew
hahahahahahahaha.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
the day i mistakenly went to a strip club in ikeja. i saw lik 3 guys with thier babes sha. op cut him some slack na

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by sukkot: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

where are you taking the shawarma to ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.