Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84849 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by dammytosh: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

Where is the place on the Island. May be i go carry my baby go there.

You have crush on Phyno but you wan date Brother Paul.

So after all said and done, you go marry Brother Paul and Cheat with Phyno. grin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by engrjosefz(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na wa o...
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Sunnypar(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Bad habits should be controlled, he has been living a lie all these while undecided told me he's reserved sexually and would give me all the time and yet he took me to a strip club to turn me on! And Btw why so much emphasis on the sharwarma? undecided did I beg him to call me out?
Is he still the same guy that asked you to come to his house. Y'all girls should stop all this pretending, Bleep if you want to Bleep. Yes, men dream of having those boobs and sucking you, they dream of giving it to you from behind, but you people pretend as if you don't Bleep. I think he just showed you Jaki......
I met a girl I liked her very much but she lied that she is not into sex only for me to find out the day she came to my place, if you see what did girl did and come to imagine she is a deeper lifer.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cutehector:
still duno why u ladies keep chasin after irresponsible dudes.
bros u know as he dey go na. most guys forming responsible are pretenders lol

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Dantee005(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Sum gys sha...U dnt take girls to a strip club 4 Christ sake! U go there wit ur niggas....

6 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by sauceEEP(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wait o,do strip clubs exist in Nigeria? As in correct strip club with posh babes? shocked shocked shocked
Op please give me the address...

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by LanrexBaba(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Enjoy viewing my fellow naked girls around me? It wasn't a sight to behold.
lol..your fellow unclad girls.

7 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by xcllaxix(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

My crush would end instantly
I dont really think so...Phyno is Eze Nnunu afterall... wink
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by TruthHurts1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

WT eff!?? Strip Clubs?!? In Lagos!?! And I never knew?!? Time to soji.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
dammytosh:

Where is the place on the Island. May be i go carry my baby go there.

You have crush on Phyno but you wan date Brother Paul.

So after all said and done, you go marry Brother Paul and Cheat with Phyno. grin

See analysis grin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by engrjosefz(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Was waiting for the paragraph where you probably landed him a Thunderous slap...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

He prolly saw you as a badass, crazy kinda girl. What he forgot to take into consideration however, is that crazy get levels.

5 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by duchess02(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means
good girl jadekitana,virgin jadekitana,decent jadekitana,dats wat u trying to portray abt ursef ryt,okay now we know

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by YelloweWest: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You are not cheap
You have a good head on your shoulder. Keep it up. Thank God you know you deserve better

5 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
That guy is really brave tbh
Do you know if he has a cuck-hold fetish
You know? The one where he fvcks another girl, and you'd be the one watching.

This is actually a thing in developed country.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Mom007(f): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
The world is really going to hell in a picnic basket! What baffles me is that this isn't shocking to the idiots who are busy asking what her point is and that she go and return sharwama! Guys really? I feel so sorry for the next generation!

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by swaggprofessor(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's very stupid of him. Abeg describe the place for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by MRBrownJ: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
@Jadekitana
from what you just wrote we can now understand your poor state of mind...

That's because 99.9 percent of you men are always interested in the cookie!

so instead of just turning a man down, the solution is to string him along?! btw do you know that there are many ways to satisfy a man sexually with no penetration?! btw is there anything wrong with being interested with something that women like you use as bait?!

When a lady gives in too early, she's considered a cheap slut, when she doesn't she bcoms a gold digger.

are you now confirming that you are a golddigger?!

And even after waiting for years the day he hits it, excuses starts coming!

if a man waits for years, only to realise that the toto is no better than that of any ashi out there, then no wonder these guys are pissed!
unless there are gold leaves in that toto, and it is filled with diamonds, i see no reasons why a non virgin adult man should wait for years to mount a toto, NONE.

That's how men are wired from 100bc so we need to be careful how we open our legs.

there is a huge difference between being careful and wasting someone's time while pushing them to their sexual limits.
you are deluded if you write the above and yet act surprised when these same "sexually wired" men show you how they cope when they are stringed along by clueless women.

let me educate you on the issue:
the golden rule IS: toto comes a dime a dozen, and men can get sex EVERYWHERE. the smart ones get it for free while the novices spend good money for it, until they finally learn the golden rule. sadly, some women are selling their totos on street corners for nothing so the real value of women aint in their totos, its in their abilities to satisfy their men WITHOUT it. the point here is that you can DATE a man and discover him properly, make him happy and reward each other with affection/satisfaction etc, with no sex involved. you will end up much further in life instead of using your toto as a carrot and having "donkeys" foolishly run after it... because the majority of times these men A) get their groove on with other women while making you think that they aint (but you know that already), B) ultimately want to hit the toto to recoup the time/money invested, and NOT because they give a damn about you, and C) they get so emotionally desperate that they end up falling for the 1st one willing to show them any kind of affection.

the most silly part in all this is that you women will try to make it look like its only us men who enjoy sex, and that you gals are doing us a favour. NONSENSE!

20 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ipledge10(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
He mustta lost his mind!!!!!! angry This got me so mad.
wassup valerie
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Abumadea: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

He is not a husband material. Na jaye jaye guy. All he wanted from u was sex. Thank God u were wise enough to decode that.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
swaggprofessor:
That's very stupid of him. Abeg describe the place for me

Ikota ooo, after chevron toll gate grin

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

drama queen angry u lie u go to hell, Smallest sin can lead you to hell, so i don't hang out with your type

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by slap1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
And you ran to this place to create a thread? Make we do what now?
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
To be successful in any relationship these three things you must do;

1. You must lie frequently with skill.
2. You must pretend alot.
3. You must package yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by duchess02(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means
so u mean u usually get turned on by seeing unclad girls,re u a LEZ?
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by DoTheNeedful: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

As you don delete the guy's number now,Can I have your number? cheesy

BTW,you have a crush on phyno,you think he will be more decent than the guy whose number you deleted
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ADBOK: 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Prudish fellow! It's vexatious when a lady thinks a guy must form gentleman or conform so she can feel pleased with herself. You are just an option lady, and so many options exist in the multiple choice question of relationship. Even exams allow 5 options!...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Franky826: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

well you have nothing to lose. Now you know the place and stuff the guy is made of, you have saved your sister, friend, cousin, etc from another excuse of a man. so when any of the above people be like 'J today bae said he is taking me to this new place in the island' just be like....

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some guys on dis nairaland wud never cease to amaze one, how do u find that ok.

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
ipledge10:
wassup valerie
Sup.Did you find ya lady yet
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by bebe2(f): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Some pple sha

It's a strip club not a slaughter house.

Wats the anger about?

U shud have sat for a minute and said am not comfortable , I want to leave.

U wud probably still have him as a frd. And who knows where it wud lead.

4 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by pweshboi(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

So u went with him to eat free shawama, what do u expect when in his mind you're the "hungry" type of girl. I bet this guy has a car as well cos if not you won't be following him around like that. The topic should be from shawama buying to strip club. ROTFL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.