Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84832 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by hola106(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
so wat s our biz abt dis and dis trash make frnt page na wa o make i no talk observin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by DeadWrong: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Jadekitana
from what you just wrote we can now understand your poor state of mind...

so instead of just turning a man down, the solution is to string him along?! btw do you know that there are many ways to satisfy a man sexually with no penetration?! btw is there anything wrong with being interested with something that women like you use as bait?!

are you now confirming that you are a golddigger?!

if a man waits for years, only to realise that the toto is no better than that of any ashi out there, then no wonder these guys are pissed!
unless there are gold leaves in that toto, and it is filled with diamonds, i see no reasons why a non virgin adult man should wait for years to mount a toto, NONE.

there is a huge difference between being careful and wasting someone's time while pushing them to their sexual limits.
you are deluded if you write the above and yet act surprised when these same "sexually wired" men show you how they cope when they are stringed along by clueless women.

let me educate you on the issue:
the golden rule IS: toto comes a dime a dozen, and men can get sex EVERYWHERE. the smart ones get it for free while the novices spend good money for it, until they finally learn the golden rule. sadly, some women are selling their totos on street corners for nothing so the real value of women aint in their totos, its in their abilities to satisfy their men WITHOUT it. the point here is that you can DATE a man and discover him properly, make him happy and reward each other with affection/satisfaction etc, with no sex involved. you will end up much further in life instead of using your toto as a carrot and having "donkeys" foolishly run after it... because the majority of times these men A) get their groove on with other women while making you think that they aint (but you know that already), B) ultimately want to hit the toto to recoup the time/money invested, and NOT because they give a damn about you, and C) they get so emotionally desperate that they end up falling for the 1st one willing to show them any kind of affection.

the most silly part in all this is that you women will try to make it look like its only us men who enjoy sex, and that you gals are doing us a favour. NONSENSE!
Now this is a real nigga talking.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Girls acting like virgins since d days of mary magdaline.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Kirinwa: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

then u probably havent lived in a female hostel ever. Anyway, i still feel u shld not have reacted that way. He definitively didnt know u wouldnt like it.

It shows that there is this kind of opinion he has about your character that will make it seem harmless taking you with him to a strip club.

Anyway, i still believe you shld, apologise , make him know you against such acts, make him apologise for taking u to such unacceptable place and make him promise not to do it again.

I think i tried

Dude are you for real? Make him promise not to do it again so what will happen? They continue the relationship?
Like shes with a kid?
A drunkard promising to quit bottle for you. That grass please I need to know where you got it.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by 4C2215131: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ioannes:

I think you jumped to the wrong conclusion-my opinion though.

the more likely situation would be that the guy must have discussed his frustration with getting his girl's cookie with his band of ne'er-do-well friends and they must have advised him to take her to a strip club.

dumb friends, dumb advice.

You may be right but I doubt that. Would you advice your friend to take that 'good' girl he's been hitting on for a long time now to the strip club even.if all he want to do is sleep with her?

I doubt that as knowing the personality of the girl, you instinctively know that your friend will lose her forever if he dare do that (save you want the girl for yourself and knowing her to be a good girl, you're pretty sure she's dump your friend's ass for you to now slide in as the proverbial shoulder to cry on).

Most guys never minding how nasty they are always try to pass themselves as gentlemen when in company of a lady they respect, a respect that is hinged to a large extent on their impression of the lady.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
U guys taking ladies to strip club are dating bisexuals. . Period
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by fortunechy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
so wts the meaning of this rit up nw mchtteeeeeeew!!!waste of data
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by vislabraye(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

Well, there are many pretenders who do worse !!
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by fof1: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.

GOD BLESS U AND GOD BLESS UR HOME AS HE PREPARES U FOR HIS PURPOSE.THIS ACTION OF URS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I DID IN 2011 JUNE WHEN I WENT WITH SIX OF MY CO WORKERS TO PRAQUE CZECH REPUBLIC AND THEY OPTED TO VISIT A STRIP END FROM WHERE WE WENT TO EAT OUR DINNER. TO SEE WHAT?

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by makabulchi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Trick don't kill my vibe
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by makabulchi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
DeadWrong:

Now this is a real nigga talking.
Realest nigga....Respect bruf
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by mario147(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
He did what was right. He was open to you and didnt hide . What if he had not told u and still went there secretly to commit the act even if you guys are dating.

Probably,it was a subtle way of asking if you will be comfortable with him doing that. The best u could have done was to atleast enjoy a few minutes with him,give him one excise of leaving and comminucate your grievances to him thereafter.

May God continue to increase your wisdom......
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by seaga: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
In my opinion, you overreacted. He took you to a strip club, so what if you don't like it,the least you could do is tell him . You said and I quote a guy who .......can never be serious in ....that's gibberish, gibberish from an ...person.At what time of the night? Get a life
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by fitinwell: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
[size=13pt]Op all i cud say is that you have longer throat like Pepsi Advert.. Don't tell me you didn't flash the guy that you are bored around 7pm that he should please take you out... After he as spend his hard end salary on you.. You are now forming saint.. You should have called your mother to hang out with you next time.. Baraawo [/size]

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

, everybody for their own, I use to visit such place with a boyfriend, thoroughly enjoyed it, we even go ashawo watching lol, just like the entertainment they provide when they advertise their goods. I no send anybody message, have begged hubby to take to strip club here but can't find a sitter at night, it's in the offing when my mum gets here to baby sit for us.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Jadekitana

so instead of just turning a man down, the solution is to string him along?! btw do you know that there are many ways to satisfy a man sexually with no penetration?! btw is there anything wrong with being interested with something that women like you use as bait?!

if a man waits for years, only to realise that the toto is no better than that of any ashi out there, then no wonder these guys are pissed!
unless there are gold leaves in that toto, and it is filled with diamonds, i see no reasons why a non virgin adult man should wait for years to mount a toto, NONE.

there is a huge difference between being careful and wasting someone's time while pushing them to their sexual limits.
you are deluded if you write the above and yet act surprised when these same "sexually wired" men show you how they cope when they are stringed along by clueless women.

the golden rule IS: toto comes a dime a dozen, and men can get sex EVERYWHERE. the smart ones get it for free while the novices spend good money for it, until they finally learn the golden rule. sadly, some women are selling their totos on street corners for nothing so the real value of women aint in their totos, its in their abilities to satisfy their men WITHOUT it. the point here is that you can DATE a man and discover him properly, make him happy and reward each other with affection/satisfaction etc, with no sex involved. you will end up much further in life instead of using your toto as a carrot and having "donkeys" foolishly run after it... because the majority of times these men A) get their groove on with other women while making you think that they aint (but you know that already), B) ultimately want to hit the toto to recoup the time/money invested, and NOT because they give a damn about you, and C) they get so emotionally desperate that they end up falling for the 1st one willing to show them any kind of affection.

the most silly part in all this is that you women will try to make it look like its only us men who enjoy sex, and that you gals are doing us a favour. NONSENSE!
HOLY _SHIT! Nairaland virgins should start taking notes. This is a man with experience or strong knowledge.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by stefanweeks: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
One man's meat is another's poison
cry
Please tell me the name of the place let me visit there
angry
With ma bae
tongue
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
To each man his own
I know girls who will go to a strip club
some out of curiousity some out of boredom
Some girls I know find it amusing
and yet some have told me that a strip club is the only place guys wont hit on her because they are busy ogling the strippers
tell am oh, me I find them amusing oh, we even go what we call ashawo watching at allen,watching them advertising their goods makes me and my friends laugh so hard, we use to lay low in the car cos they will abuse you if you are carrying a girl and still pricing them, they will know you are not serious just having fun.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ideykwum: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Jadekitana

Bros, your candor made me laugh my head off!!! cheesy
MRBrownJ:
@Jadekitana

Bros, your candor made me laugh my head off!!!
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by suzzy16(f): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's because 99.9 percent of you men are always interested in the cookie! When a lady gives in too early, she's considered a cheap slut, when she doesn't she bcoms a gold digger. And even after waiting for years the day he hits it, excuses starts coming! That's how men are wired from 100bc so we need to be careful how we open our legs.
thank u dear,u hit d nail on d head

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ATERI(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Yes, I would.

I am non judgmental in that way. Also secured in my masculinity and I have the benefit of age and experience to understand women.

A very bad analogy, very bad and I am not even sure why I'm going to use it but here goes "The dog from the pound is often the most loyal one".

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by RexTramadol1: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
Video or addonbilivit!
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by samuel051: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
it is only a lady who knows that all she can ever offer in a relationship is her cookie that hve the mentality that evey guy who wants to date her is after d cookie. #survey
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by prettymina(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
That's where he saves his money,,i agree with u OP 101%
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by lebete3000: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

I've seen Men bring dr babes to stripclubs and they all catch fun....with what you've written so far its obvious you don't like d guy and you just managing him till you get an opportunity to dump him which you finally and "gladly" got.

When babe like you even crazy tinz go make sense to her if she no like she'll keep you on your toes till she finds something to kick your ass out.

Won't be surprised if this same girl goes with anoda guy she likes to d same stripclub and dig it out.

#awonweyrey.

5 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by uboma(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if you did what was RIGHT from the onset, and not string him along for months (under the guise of some people r/ship), then this man probably wouldnt have to quench his sexual frustration by going to strip clubs. the good part in this issue is that, at least, now he doesnt have to spend money on a smoke dream.

women who ask men (not virgin teenagers) to wait for MONTHS, while not "helping" them in any way whatsoever... are setting themselves for failures.

So true....
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Setaje(f): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
This story doesn't speak well of you. If you were trying to make a point, am sorry you goofed big time. Guy is not crazy now. Like someone said dress the way u want to be addressed. He must have seen something in you before carrying you to the strip club. He must think you are wild, maybe he has heard something bad about you before and feel you are pretending so bringing you to a strip club will bring out your true colour! Or maybe it's the way he met you! Your last point is true though, no man that respects you will carry u to a strip club at least not this early in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
you just made my evening!
Aunty, please teach me how to write like you do embarassed
safarigirl:
dunno what OP is on about, I would totally go to a strip club with a guy undecided.....would be awesome if they had male strippers grin

Nigerian girls be forming decent online and doing all kinds of nasty in private undecided
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by laprince(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means

I hate it when people don't know what communication with the next party is in a relationship. This is what you can talk about with him.

Well, saintly Saint, lovely story from you and a nice backup too.

Next??
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Dantee005(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
distributeinc:
Old fashioned lady,whats that bad in hanging out in a strip club...
Hmmmm....imagine ur babe ask u to visit a male strip club wit her........? Fun right....?

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by NemzySeries(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means
u no tell am say ur switch dey faulty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding / Man Plays Guitar With Lady's Private Part, Nigerians Blast Them (Photos) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.