Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84853 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by PrettyClare7(f): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
bxcode:
You didn't say why you left the club, is it because he acted irresponsibly or because you saw naked ladies there??
If the club was not a strip club you would have stayed right?
So according to your standard, a strip club is bad while a regular club is good for you??
if a strip club is bad for it's her choice. the guy should have @ least explained the nature of the place they were going knowing ordinarily that not everyone will find it comfortable. but too much sun have denied us reasoning in this country.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Wowzer(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
Johnsmarty. Ok...when is your bday? Barney and Friends will visit you. Lol
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaycexx:
go back and return the sharwarma he bought for you.

She didn't force him to buy it. Here, have some common sense. Na petty people like you go ask wife to return gift when angry. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Wowzer(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oliviaarims. Ha-ha..."I most likely wouldn't". Let me know when you are ready to visit one. Until then it's fingers crossed. grin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by PrettyClare7(f): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
tellwisdom:

If I wear him, I go collect my shawarma money and fuel, plus extract the A.C wey u collect inside em car, from your body. If you were this holy, and perfect, u wldnt be still single
you are "rare". I pity the person you will marry. something as little as respect is very expensive in this country.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by tellwisdom: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
PrettyClare7:
you are "rare". I pity the person you will marry. something as little as respect is very expensive in this country.

angry angry
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
PrettyClare7:
if a strip club is bad for it's her choice. the guy should have @ least explained the nature of the place they were going knowing ordinarily that not everyone will find it comfortable. but too much sun have denied us reasoning in this country.
That's y Africans have better moral values than them. . Indecent girls everywhere grin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
joshsmarty:

So what's the point of going. To watch the guy cheat on you in ur presence abi.. U guys should fvck off ur mode of thinking I don't understand. No logic nothing, u got 10 mb n u think u can jump to Nl to give advice..

I'm not advising anyone... U should channel all that frustrated energy into sth productive, BTW.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
PrettyClare7:
my dear there is something called respect. but not everyone has it. what is sharwarma compared to her self respect and dignity . soon you will shout wife material when you see one,you want to make her rag for not even a job but sharwarma.

OK mamacita
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wowzer:
Johnsmarty. Ok...when is your bday? Barney and Friends will visit you. Lol
It's Josh. That would be great o.. grin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm not advising anyone... U should channel all that frustrated energy into sth productive, BTW.
U Int productive? U should have said na.. Now I wasted my energy on you cry
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Kaycee625(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Lets call a spade a spade. Dude was wrong to take a gal his asking out to a strip club. Responsible guys dont even take their babes to joints that oloshos come to hustle not to talk of a strip club. If it were just a normal club that would have been understandable. Anyways you acted right @ the lady

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Wowzer(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Joshsmarty. Sorry name error. grin

No worries. Just info me your birthday date.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2016
Girls like u r so fucking fake...wats wit d holier Dan thou attitude u r professing here ....i sure know ur type ...mtcewwww
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kaycee625:
Lets call a spade a spade. Dude was wrong to take a gal his asking out to a strip club. Responsible guys dont even take their babes to joints that oloshos come to hustle not to talk of a strip club. If it were just a normal club that would have been understandable. Anyways you acted right @ the lady
Wat does a normal club in dis country look like..
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by bxcode(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
PrettyClare7:
Maa'm, so she is right to blame the guy for taking her to a strip club where she is not comfortable with, but if she had been comfortable with it, then the guy wouldn't have been blamed?
Honestly the sun is killing tho, so just cut us some slack in terms of reasoning cry
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
PrettyClare7:
The truth is dat we don't even know how this duo has gone....d girl just branded d guy as conji stricken just because she took her to a strip club ....it only makes her a long throat....fake girls everywhere....
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
netizenbuzz:

She didn't force him to buy it. Here, have some common sense. Na petty people like you go ask wife to return gift when angry. Mtchew.

hmmm she didn't eat the sharwarma na! and the way she left angrily..
I'm sure she left with it.

Well, she should have make him understand that she's not that type of girl.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by bxcode(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
Kaycee625:
Wrong sir, a club is a club, whether strip, half naked, full naked, covered naked etc. The same type of activity virtually goes on in all of them. If you go to a club you won't leave there filled with the holy ghost, while being filled with something else if it were a strip club. So what's the point of justifying one over the other?
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaycexx:

hmmm she didn't eat the sharwarma na! and the way she left angrily..
I'm sure she left with it.

Well, she should have make him understand that she's not that type of girl.

Yea she should have just made d guy understand she doesn't fancy such places....but d truth is dat she has a bad mind for her to tink D Guy tuk her there just to turn her on..nd lure her into his bed...
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by gudnezobago(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
who cares who cares
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by timmyblast(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

You needed to see the look on his face! He was so happy, such a pervert. Wanted to turn me on by all means
do u have switch on your body
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.
U tink deleting his number makes u a decent girl....u never told us how many nites he took u out to fun places nd to eat shawarma,but just because of ur low tinking u tot he took u all d way to a strip club cos conji was all over him,but u never tot half of d money he was about spending on u in dat club was enuf to get a more adorable girl like u....my annoyance on ur post is dat u tink d guy took u there to turn u on by force......evil mind....end time sharwama eaters....

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by kaycexx(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Yea she should have just made d guy understand she doesn't fancy such places....but d truth is dat she has a bad mind for her to tink D Guy tuk her there just to turn her on..nd lure her into his bed...

wait for months and no answer yet.
that's scam na.
some niggaz will say anyway is a way.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by ManTiger(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
You can imagine the rate at with conji be killing some guys! to say i'm disappointed is an understatement. I'v been friends with this guy for some months,he's been on my case and has agreed to give me all the time I need before we start dating.

I was on my own last night when he invited me to go take sharwarma somewhere around.
We were just gisting normally about life and next thing he said was he's getting really bored and there's a new place on the island he would like to take me to.

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole. There were about 10ladies or more completely naked, with guys having fun with them!

I didn't bother to proceed to the VIP, I left in annoyance, boarded a cab and deleted his number sharply.

A guy who takes a lady to a strip club to watch other naked ladies and probably partake in frolicking with them can never be serious in a relationship! Quote me anywhere.
U av done well.

4 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by habsydiamond(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
If wetin u talk true........ U deserve a round of a.......Slap oh oh sleep of hand na clap I mean. So we still get ladies wey no fancy money for naija. Buhari is working our ladies are changing.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by zeongeon: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abumadea:

He is not a husband material. Na jaye jaye guy. All he wanted from u was sex. Thank God u were wise enough to decode that.
Tell me a husband material that doesn't want sex from his woman...if thats the case husband material will be staring at wifey after wedding...please don't deceive yourself and the OP.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2016
timmyblast:
do u have switch on your body
Abeg help me ask her...
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by zeongeon: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
kaziblake:
A responsible guy can't takes a lady to a strip club.

The guy is unserious
The "responsible" guy who doesn't take you to strip joint but bang the hell outta u girls and have u girls go through abortion and birth pills what do u have to say about that?...

If you will finally let him sleep with you in the relationship why frown at the fact he takes u to strip joint...when at the end some way and some where u will still twerk on his rod like those strippers or even better.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

We got there, I noticed the bouncers were really fierce looking! I got scared and asked him why they had 6 hefty bouncers,he just laughed and said it's cos the place is new. He quickly paid for VIP and when they opened the door first thing I saw was a fair beautiful girl stark naked dancing holding a pole.
I'll say it not ideal for a guy to take a lady to a stripper. what was he even thinking. the guy must have been on some psychoactive drugs.
anyways happy birthday to me!

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Peacefulgold(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abumadea:

He is not a husband material. Na jaye jaye guy. All he wanted from u was sex. Thank God u were wise enough to decode that.
Because he took her to a strip club...all he now wanted was sex as if he was going to strip her naked rite there in d club..d girl is just immature in reasoning....taking her to Shoprite and sharwama spot makes him a husband material ....mtcewww....oloshos everywhere..
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
It's okay.. She got it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.