Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (84919 Views)

How Many Women Have The Guts To Do This? / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. / “he Had The Guts To Take Me To A Str!p Club & I Did This” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
pweshboi:

So u went with him to eat free shawama, what do u expect when in his mind you're the "hungry" type of girl. I bet this guy has a car as well cos if not you won't be following him around like that. The topic should be from shawama buying to strip club. ROTFL

Sorry I just couldn't reply all the plenty mentions but with this your comment brother, I must say you are stewpid, no offence

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@Jadekitana
from what you just wrote we can now understand your poor state of mind...

so instead of just turning a man down, the solution is to string him along?! btw do you know that there are many ways to satisfy a man sexually with no penetration?! btw is there anything wrong with being interested with something that women like you use as bait?!

are you now confirming that you are a golddigger?!

if a man waits for years, only to realise that the toto is no better than that of any ashi out there, then no wonder these guys are pissed!
unless there are gold leaves in that toto, and it is filled with diamonds, i see no reasons why a non virgin adult man should wait for years to mount a toto, NONE.

there is a huge difference between being careful and wasting someone's time while pushing them to their sexual limits.
you are deluded if you write the above and yet act surprised when these same "sexually wired" men show you how they cope when they are stringed along by clueless women.

let me educate you on the issue:
the golden rule IS: toto comes a dime a dozen, and men can get sex EVERYWHERE. the smart ones get it for free while the novices spend good money for it, until they finally learn the golden rule. sadly, some women are selling their totos on street corners for nothing so the real value of women aint in their totos, its in their abilities to satisfy their men WITHOUT it. the point here is that you can DATE a man and discover him properly, make him happy and reward each other with affection/satisfaction etc, with no sex involved. you will end up much further in life instead of using your toto as a carrot and having "donkeys" foolishly run after it... because the majority of times these men A) get their groove on with other women while making you think that they aint (but you know that already), B) ultimately want to hit the toto to recoup the time/money invested, and NOT because they give a damn about you, and C) they get so emotionally desperate that they end up falling for the 1st one willing to show them any kind of affection.

the most silly part in all this is that you women will try to make it look like its only us men who enjoy sex, and that you gals are doing us a favour. NONSENSE!

See this uncultured fellow plastering the word toto everywhere! Can u atleast use cvnt or vagina? What is toto? So razz and bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by pweshboi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sorry I just couldn't reply all the plenty mentions but with this your comment brother, I must say you are stewpid, no offence
No offence taken, as long as it's clear u went with him to eat free shawama...
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ehen i'v read all the countless mentions and I still insist,whether you guys like it or not, if u like talk rubbish, say what ever you wanna say, dig up old threads, I would still maintain the fact that a guy who takes a lady he intends to be serious with to a strip club isn't ready for jack. If u wanna practice such stupidity as a man, let your babe take you to a strip club with all guys and watch her suck and play with their dicks, if possible go with the guy's to the vip section for erotic sex and keep such a babe as your girlfriend! Iranus cheesy

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Charly68: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Strip clubs is for demented & reprobate mind..what they go there to see is satanic & anti- God in nature..They however want to appease their soul on earth to burn in eternal hell fire. Isaiah 14:9-11 (KJV)
9Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.[] 10[All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?] 11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
-

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Cesclxg(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
From the way op depicted the guy, I think he is a rich guy. And most times, money corrupts. Op sudnt be too hard on the guy, it is just his way of dealing with boredom. And guys like that don't give a fvck if the lady leaves... I don't really think the guy just want to fvck op; I guess he tot op is one of these liberal and free-thinkers who take things with a pinch of salt. Anyways, I wonder y she comes here to rant. Has the guy asked sex from u yet? He probably might have ended u being a good friend. Sometimes bad persons make very good friends. People like that have a twisted sense of loyalty. They cud kill for you! Lol. Anyways, good for the Op and good for the guy. Good riddance to bad rubbish, for the both of them. They don't deserve each other.

3 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by erekere(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
babe this guy took u to dat club just to show u dat hw sees loads of babes and their uncladness often so u should stop treating urs as if it is a big deal. My take though cos i av done it before too and d babe was running after me at d club to make sure i dnt do any nonesense

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Chukzy44(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why are you sounding like a broke man? undecided
y!because he said return d shawarma?4 so such a person not in his right mind nd someone who u could delete his numba sharply t wld be more beta to return d shawarma sharply as well.oh or beta stil leave it behind wen u walk away sharply.....
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
Chukzy44:
y!because he said return d shawarma?4 so such a person not in his right mind nd someone who u could delete his numba sharply t wld be more beta to return d shawarma sharply as well.oh or beta stil leave it behind wen u walk away sharply.....

Sorry as at when I left the sharwarma had digested already!
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2016
Cesclxg:
From the way op depicted the guy, I think he is a rich guy. And most times, money corrupts. Op sudnt be too hard on the guy, it is just his way of dealing with boredom. And guys like that don't give a fvck if the lady leaves... I don't really think the guy just want to fvck op; I guess he tot op is one of these liberal and free-thinkers who take things with a pinch of salt. Anyways, I wonder y she comes here to rant. Has the guy asked sex from u yet? He probably might have ended u being a good friend. Sometimes bad persons make very good friends. People like that have a twisted sense of loyalty. They cud kill for you! Lol. Anyways, good for the Op and good for the guy. Good riddance to bad rubbish, for the both of them. They don't deserve each other.

Ehen better person! I would have typed more but I don't have strength.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by RoyalBlak007: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
cheesy grin
Jadekitana:

Ehen better person! I would have typed more but I don't have strength.
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by safarigirl(f): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
CFCman:

Lol. Male strip clubs no dey for Naija grin
lol...you sure? I should totally look into starting up one, you know how many big babes that would patronise a male strip club? Even those politicians wives that keep chasing small boys.....omo, business dey naija, people are just too close minded to exploit them. I bet the strip club owners aren't feeling the dollar rise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy grin

Sweetheart cheesy how are you? Shey u wudnt sha take me to a strip club in future o cheesy
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
safarigirl:
lol...you sure? I should totally look into starting up one, you know how many big babes that would patronise a male strip club? Even those politicians wives that keep chasing small boys.....omo, business dey naija, people are just too close minded to exploit them. I bet the strip club owners aren't feeling the dollar rise

Are u sure u are a lady? Of all the business to open, male strip club? Ok ooo
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by RoyalBlak007: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Sweetheart cheesy how are you? Shey u wudnt sha take me to a strip club in future o cheesy
am great...how bout yu

Baybee....sumtyms i ponder...how many mentions do u get in a day?? grin

...Nah...far from the strippies cheesy ...i'll take you to a spot...where you won't wanna leave smiley
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
safarigirl:
You got a business brain. Such a strip club will be profitable and the big society women, and female celebs will have their fantasies taken care of.
After all, if the big business men and male politicians patronize the Gentleman's clubs, their wives and girlfriends should equally be entertained by male strippers.
Someone like Linda Ikeji would frequent the club grin

In the US, Las Vegas is the about the only major city that has male strip clubs.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

am great...how bout yu

Baybee....sumtyms i ponder...how many mentions do u get in a day?? grin

...Nah...far from the strippies cheesy ...i'll take you to a spot...where you won't wanna leave smiley

Lol I got about 180 mentions, just kept reading and laughing, so many pms too I can't just reply! I'm not the pm type. That "spot" is quite inviting.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by RoyalBlak007: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol I got about 180 mentions, just kept reading and laughing, so many pms too I can't just reply! I'm not the pm type. That "spot" is quite inviting.

0h shiiit! 180!?......lmao....boiz are not smiling grin

..yeah..that "spot".....for "soft" G's like me grin ....ama shoot you a mail when am back to Gidi......i wuld like you to check it out..
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Jadekitana(f): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

0h shiiit! 180!?......lmao....boiz are not smiling grin

..yeah..that "spot".....for "soft" G's like me grin ....ama shoot you a mail when am back to Gidi......i wuld like you to check it out..

Hehehe I need to prepare for this spot cheesy
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by RoyalBlak007: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hehehe I need to prepare for this spot cheesy

...lols..#badtgurlz cheesy..that spot might be a church..cos am a responsible niqqie wink grin

..or it might not be a church.. grin HINT ME..what do yu feel this spot is?? cheesy
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by RoyalBlak007: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2016
..c'mon give it up for that guy cool ...he's really brave...

..to take a lady to strippies angry.... was he intoxicated? grin

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Cesclxg(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..c'mon give it up for that guy cool ...he's really brave...

..to take a lady to strippies angry.... was he intoxicated? grin
The guy na Don. He doesn't give a fvck!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by 4C2215131: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2016
MarieSucre:
myztarcasy dajoaneke kaycexx chigoizie7 ClassCaptain
Rexhenrex Jadekitana GoldenDr BUTCHCASSIDY MRBrownJ zeongeon Sunnypar duchess02 lilzcee ADBOK
pweshboi distributeinc EuDavies Koncept xtervaganza
EgunMogaji Walexsammy Emaprince charix 4C2215131
indoorlove kevinscore fitinwell suzzy16 freecocoa

My God, the hypocrisy among you guys is appalling.

-If I go out with a guy and I want to pay for my meal, they will say I am too proud and arrogant and not making him feel like a man.
-If I decide to let him take the lead, they will say why did I let him pay and not sleep with him.
-If I sleep with him, they will say I am just a LovePeddler for sleeping with a man who paid for my food.
-If I refuse to visit a man at his place, they will say why am painting all guys as prospective rapists.
-If I go and he sexually assaults me, they will say don't I know better than to visit a guy at his place.
-If I say let's wait for some months, they will say why am I keeping him waiting.
-If I say let's do it now, they will say "what a slut she is".
-If I voice my misgivings from the beginning, they will say why am I painting all guys as just being after the sex.
-If I show that I like sex, they say I am slut.
-If I show that I don't want a sexual relationship, they'll say why am I forming holy virgin.
-If a guy wrote this story then by Jove it must be the truth afterall "all women are just gold diggers" excluding your mothers and sisters.
-If a girl writes this then they'll say she either made it up or she is a disgruntled ex girlfriend or a bitter woman or a gold digger or she have been more respectful or some other shit.
There is no scenario where she gets anything right.

Now here is something even more retard.ed

-If He takes me to the strip club, then I should just allow him to practice his hidden inclinations and stop being a hypocrite. After all he showed me his true colours.
-If I take him to the strip club then they will say I am just an unrepentant ashawo. They will say he should be grateful that I already showed him my true colours, and that I'll eventually cheat on him blah blah blah.

When will you guys stop burying your heads in the sand like ostriches.

One last thing, I hope to God you can all take a stripper home to your mama, or else its just hot air you are all blowing here.

You'd be doing well to really understand my posts before calling me out. And where do you get off calling me names?

I make it a point of duty to desist from insulting folks even when insulted ( though I'm yet to be on this board, you have the honour of being the first! Keep it up!).

I made an hypothesis, not a fact and if you'd be honest with yourself as an intellectual as I'm.sure you are I am correct with regards to my theories. I do not.know the OP so I can only surmise or profile her via her post which I did. Again, you'd no justifiable or cast iron reason for throwing banters my way.

Thus said, go through my posts again devoid of any preconceived notions and emotion. Be objective as only then can you properly critique my submission on the issue. Desist from.making sweeping statements. It's an indicator of....?

I try my best to edify, educate, entertain, engage positively, inspire and motivate with my posts never minding that I'm still learning and I believe quite a lot of folks have benefitted from my contributions (I know, I get the mails regularly) as I have benefitted also from a lot of brilliant minds here. Do get on the bus you'd be the better for it.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by 4C2215131: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2016
MarieSucre:
Rexhenrex Jadekitana GoldenDr BUTCHCASSIDY MRBrownJ zeongeon Sunnypar duchess02 lilzcee ADBOK

-If I go out with a guy and I want to pay for my meal, they will say I am too proud and arrogant and not making him feel like a man.
-If I decide to let him take the lead, they will say why did I let him pay and not sleep with him.
-If I sleep with him, they will say I am just a LovePeddler for sleeping with a man who paid for my food.
-If I refuse to visit a man at his place, they will say why am painting all guys as prospective rapists.
-If I go and he sexually assaults me, they will say don't I know better than to visit a guy at his place.
-If I say let's wait for some months, they will say why am I keeping him waiting.
-If I voice my misgivings from the beginning, they will say why am I painting all guys as just being after the sex.
-If I show that I don't want a sexual relationship, they'll say why am I forming holy virgin.
-If a guy wrote this story then by Jove it must be the truth afterall "all women are just gold diggers" excluding your mothers and sisters.
-If a girl writes this then they'll say she either made it up or she is a disgruntled ex girlfriend or a bitter woman or a gold digger or she have been more respectful or some other shit.

-If He takes me to the strip club, then I should just allow him to practice his hidden inclinations and stop being a hypocrite. After all he showed me his true colours.
-If I take him to the strip club then they will say I am just an unrepentant ashawo. They will say he should be grateful that I already showed him my true colours, and that I'll eventually cheat on him blah blah blah.

One last thing, I hope to God you can all take a stripper home to your mama, or else its just hot air you are all blowing here.

Just a quick one again ( surprised I'm quoting you twice? Don't be, that is how deep I consider people's views and developments around me in a bid to really fathom the depths of the human psyche).

Going through your post thoroughly,I don't even see where my remarks come in? I can see you addressing issues raised by others (albeit in an impolite manner) but I can't figure out why you lumped me in with the crowd you about to send to hang-man.

Beats me.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by GodblessNig247(m): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2016
bebe2:
Some pple sha

It's a strip club not a slaughter house.

Wats the anger about?

U shud have sat for a minute and said am not comfortable , I want to leave.

U wud probably still have him as a frd. And who knows where it wud lead.

grt point! She was very rude forming good girl. is she a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

One last thing, I hope to God you can all take a stripper home to your mama , or else its just hot air you are all blowing here.

Who I take home to my Mother is none of your damn biz whacks. When I post publicly to ask that opinion then a droopy armed troglodyte like you can chime in.

I only commented on here because you posted a thesis publicly, so stop pretending that you're offended because folks responded in a non feminist manner.

May the males in your family of my age range benefit from every wish that you send my way, simpleton.

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

You sound very angry at something.From this I cant say say what exactly. What U need is professional help

2 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by TGM2015: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

The likes you got, tells you, you are on rightful part.

God grant you better than your good desires.

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by texanomaly(f): 2:44am On Feb 28, 2016
safarigirl:
dunno what OP is on about, I would totally go to a strip club with a guy undecided.....would be awesome if they had male strippers grin

Nigerian girls be forming decent online and doing all kinds of nasty in private undecided

Isn't that what guys want, a lady on the street and a freek in the bedroom? wink

Any guy that takes a date to a strip club has no respect for her. She is just a piece of azz till his wife comes along.

4 Likes

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You sound very angry at something.From this I cant say say what exactly. What U need is professional help

Probably hasn't gotten a good straffing in a while grin
Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Probably hasn't gotten a good straffing in a while grin

Very likely bro. But who would want to couple with someone that waspish?

1 Like

Re: He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense by texanomaly(f): 3:01am On Feb 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

She has a point though. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.