Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation (29332 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by pastormellanby: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
if you fail waec, d next thing is DAT I am an Igbo dats y, common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by hakeem4(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:
op u are not very correct. Infact u are not being fair to Igbos.

As far as religion is concerned, Igbos are the least gullible pple. No igbo takes religion to the extreme like Hausa and yoruba do.

For example, pastor muoka of the lords chosen was accussed by his member of underhand spiritual dealings

pastor Awuzia of zoe ministry was also accussed also

but yoloba pastors who commit similar crimes are instead revered and hailed by their kinsmen as 'Daddy' even Tb Joshua who was caught on tape trying to cover the death of close to 100 members of his church has not been touched.

Adeboye,kumuyi and co are just like revd king but are feigning saintly mien. If tb joshua was igbo he would be in jail by now

summary: igbos expose their criminal pastors, yolobas cover and worship thiers

killing revd king may be justice but leaving his yoloba mates is injustice because equality is equity

When they sued oyedepo for slapping a lady nkor?

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by muktarmtt(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

As far as religion is concerned, Igbos are the least gullible pple. No igbo takes religion to the extreme like Hausa and yoruba do.

For example, pastor muoka of the lords chosen was accussed by his member of underhand spiritual dealings

but yoloba pastors who commit similar crimes are instead revered and hailed by their kinsmen as 'Daddy' even Tb Joshua who was caught on tape trying to cover the death of close to 100 members of his church has not been touched.

Adeboye,kumuyi and co are just like revd king but are feigning saintly mien. If tb joshua was igbo he would be in jail by now

killing revd king may be justice but leaving his yoloba mates is injustice because equality is equity
you are animal

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by tansho(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Did the people he burnt complain to you? they accepted it and God knows why it happened,

God is Great

they should leave the man of God alone

"God is great". That's what they shout before they carry out their atrocities- Boko Haram. Hope the people around you are safe? Just curious tho
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by pastormellanby: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
black mind with black mentality, continue to deceive yourself.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Jabioro: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

Oga your comparative analysis is fault to from bottom to the roof..TB Joshua case was uncntolable issue, Baba Adeboye of redeem never involved in any controversy.. Your Amuzie and co miracle self acclaimed pastors.. I beg park well .
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by pastormellanby: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
Christians indeed.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Spybradd: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
christopher123:
What sort of stupidity is going on in this country ...a self styled pastor that have women serve him naked ..I mean stark naked and at the end of the day he felt deified...now the climax is that he pured fuel on some girls and burned them ...he said his name is Rev Pastor King...now he has been condemned. That is the law. If you do the crime you got to do the time

Now some igbo or some idiots that claim that they are igbo are asking that he should be left free! Can you imagine how far we have debased. I am an igbo man and I hate it when sentimentality is brought to things that should be tackled logically. This is madness

This dude called King or Rev King killed an innocent and gullible woman and if the court has found him guilty and he should be hanged so be it . God bless his soul. We should stop whipping up tribal sentiments ...the first was Metuh, then Onyeka that songstress now this so called pastor Rev King ...

He is a disgrace to christiandom ,a disgrace to igbohood and a disgrace to sanity. Jesus was simple and he never attributed anything to himself ..we as Christians should follow his steps ...if this was when Christianity was Christianity... He would have been ostracised and excommunicated by Catholic Church .. What a travesty

On what happened to the family of the people he killed or roasted ....

I will be just and fair . I will say the truth yes I am igbo, yes I am a Christian , yes, I am a black ...this is not a tribal thing because all the tribe commit heinous crimes and this isn't a race thing cos all the race commit bizzare crimes so we should call a spade a spade. Yes I deeply understand that igbo look out for their brothers be it anywhere that is fine but while doing this we shouldn't condone some evil which I know many igbo do not

Those pleading for the Rev King are not igbo spokesmen but they are paid pleaders with igbo sounding names which their origin are questionable ....

Rev King should do the time cos he did the crime ...simple

clap for urself...for perfecting the art of washing ur dirty linen in public.

And the onyeka story,pity u know nothing of what transpires in fed govt agencies.
If for example,sountherners head the three arms of govt in naija (presidency,senate and hor),like u guys have northerners now @ da three arms,do u think there will be peace?
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by henryobinna(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Xsolutions:
The OP started a good thread with GOOD points BUT the comments in this thread are disturbing...,Is This the Mind of the Average IGBO MAN?? undecided undecided undecided
please, what sort of nonsense are you talking about?

so if a man/woman bearing an Igbo name calls for the release of King then its Igbos who are calling for his release?

what sort of thinking do Nigerians have?

like someone rightly said, other nigerians would always unite when its time to fight/attack the igbos.

why do some unintelligent folks think they have an opinion when they wish to insert the word 'igbo' into their gibberish?

2 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Niceman4u(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Rev King or wateva he calls himself deserves to die! Most times I blame the ppl dat blindly or sheepishly follow these self-acclaimed demi gods or men of god, y do humans serve humans?

2 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by naijaking1: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
christopher123:

Bia..isi odikwa gi mma? Uche gi di ya....kedu Ife na eme unu....onye gwara gi na abum onye ofe mmanu ....
Okwere ka osi eme si na umunna ya bu ndi ori
Ochoro mgbafu siri na aluo ya Anya
Abum onye nnewi muo nwadi na aguata na anambra
This ain't Google translation but pure central anambra
Gbado Anya .....Nwa mkpi

You are not from Nnewi and definitely has no blood linkages to my own Aguata.
I am the first to detect your fraud, later it will be more obvious. Many passersby of Igboland can claim being Igbo, but Igbos know Igbos, and you, my friend is not Igbo.
I were nka, iriem ego, ewekwana nka, I were nke a----------.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by eyinjuege: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
christopher123:

That's why as an igbo man ..I will not condone it...let leave how Yoruba do their s

Since when did Psts Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo,T.B Joshua become pastors for Yorubas?

Wonders shall never end! So many non- Yorubas worship in these pastors' ministries, and yet purported Christians are bringing in tribalism here.

Unbelievable......

Christians by mouth, and not by action/lifestyle everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by plaetton: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
the same inferiority complex that makes you to lie that you came from israel? Igbos are the problem with nigeria. See this mumu. Nobody takes you guys seriously. You're empty vessels and bloody chest beaters.

The lowest Igbo man is 100 times the man you will be, both you and your clan.

An Igbo parent works hard, proudly and creatively to cater for and bring up his children and family.
Nothing more noble than that.

The lesser stock of parents( I don't want to name names) sell their daughters into prostitution in Italy and Spain.
Nothing more ignoble than that.
I suspect that is your stock.

So, that you feel sooooo inferior is a bit understandable, and pitiable.

That you have to advertise it publicly is doubly pitiable.

Go and find your daddy young man.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by goodgate: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Did the people he burnt complain to you? they accepted it and God knows why it happened,

God is Great

BASTARD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by pastormellanby: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
I can't stop but to dey laugh my people are ignorant for lack of knowlege , wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Charlesdock(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

God is Great

Where there is LAW there is SIN. I don't know what happen but for a man to burn a fellow human being is injustice! Did Jesus command a lady to start stripping before him? If the said Revd committed all the said crimes then he is to go to Jail!
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by naijaking1: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Spybradd:

clap for urself...for perfecting the art of washing ur dirty linen in public.

And the onyeka story,pity u know nothing of what transpires in fed govt agencies.
If for example,sountherners head the three arms of govt in naija (presidency,senate and hor),like u guys have northerners now @ da three arms,do u think there will be peace?

He fooled you into thinking he is Igbo!
The same Yoruba tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by caselessogbuagu: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
Angelberry:
pls type in igbo language, so they understand better
so, you get mouth like this? grin grin
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by tottinova: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
God said we should not judge, "Do my prophet no harm" let nigerian government leave everything for God(Judge) we don't know where our problems are coming from

Jesus bu Eze

Oga shut up your big dirty mouth.
I know sey no be mouth you use type buh just shut up.
Does your so called man of God have the right to take a human life

Maybe it's until he pours fuel on you and starts looking for matches or lighter that your eyes will open angry
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by naijaking1: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
naijaking1:

You are not from Nnewi and definitely has no blood linkages to my own Aguata.
I am the first to detect your fraud, later it will be more obvious. Many passersby of Igboland can claim being Igbo, but Igbos know Igbos, and you, my friend is not Igbo.
I were nka, iriem ego, ewekwana nka, I were nke a----------.

Meanwhile when you find the Internet solution or someone to complete the above for you let me know.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
henryobinna:
please, what sort of nonsense are you talking about?

so if a man/woman bearing an Igbo name calls for the release of King then its Igbos who are calling for his release?

what sort of thinking do Nigerians have?

like someone rightly said, other nigerians would always unite when its time to fight/attack the igbos.

why do some unintelligent folks think they have an opinion when they wish to insert the word 'igbo' into their gibberish?
You are the one talking NONSENSE here; anyway; Thanks...
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Charlesdock(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

And when have you heard the Yorubas standing for their pastors or Adeboye stripping and burning people?! You have to eliminate Tribalism from your heart. About Tb Joshua it is the govt. Right not a tribe to condemn or take offence against anyone. It Yoruba not Yoloba

4 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by franugo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

God is Great

I'd like 2 think u were joking with this comment cos i don't c how a person who has even d least brainpower can type such complete rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by henryobinna(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Xsolutions:

You are the one talking nonsense here; anyway; thank you...
what ever you say but thank GOD you got the message.

have a nice day
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Abugab(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
God said we should not judge, "Do my prophet no harm" let nigerian government leave everything for God(Judge) we don't know where our problems are coming from

Jesus bu Eze

Do you know the commandments of God particularly the one that says "Thou shall not kill"?
If you do, this your comment will be withdrawn.
Better still you can choose to go to a banana republic where anything goes.
Have you read in the bible that as Christians we must respect constituted authorities?
If yes, what King did to Ann is it respect for constituted authority?

Please leave God out of this as He did not command us to kill our fellow humans as His commandment said we should love our neighbour as ourselves.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
henryobinna:
what ever you say but thank GOD you got the message.

have a nice day
The was no message in what you typed... undecided
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by mikemb(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Jesus bu Eze
Di anyi mechie onu there! Which your prophet? the fool that is a disgrace to the Igbo nation!
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by kushmorn(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Jesus bu Eze

for a crime he committed ? God save Nigeria
with all this our tribàl bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Teeboy22(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
the same inferiority complex that makes you to lie that you came from israel? Igbos are the problem with nigeria. See this mumu. Nobody takes you guys seriously. You're empty vessels and bloody chest beaters. Thank God my father is not igbo. My life would have been very miserable as yours and that of your fellow tribesmen.

Don't come and display your tribalism here ....it will be well if we can't follow the thread than cause unesseary tribalism ...what does it take to be frank

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by truly: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Marcelini:

The Buhari/ Osibanjo ticket sold in SW because of Osibanjo factor, it was clannish.

The Yorubas secretly believe that Osibanjo would become the president once old age catches up with Buhari.

So why did the Yorubas not vote Buhari/Bakare in 2011?

Bakare = lawyer, Ogun State, Pastor
Osinbajo = Lawyer, Ogun State, Pastor

I am not interested in the tribalism going on here, but just wanted clarification

4 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by franugo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
sweetgala:

I'm.not sure I read this right

u read it right o my broda, its d pharoah9 dt typed it wrongly...i keep wondering y some people are created beautifully, some wisely, then some like pharoah9 were created foolishly.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Setaje(f): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

You are the biggest dunce on this forum. Nobody actually equals your stupidity on planet earth. This also goes to the baboons that liked this your write up. Let me first school you about t.b joshua. I can boldly say 90% of the people in that church are Igbos. I am not talking on hear say but on the fact that I have been there several times. From the pastors to the workers, almost all of them are Igbos. The yorubas I know hate this man more than anything because most of them see him as a herbalist. How many times do u see him among pentecostal pastors. When you talk of oyedepo, kumuyi, and Adeboye, the first people to call them out through social media are the same yorubas. Especially on the universities that many members cannot afford. When oyedepo slapped a so called witch, they abused the hell out of him, In actual fact. Yorubas do not stand up for themselves the way igbos do. What the op wrote, he is just being economical wiv the truth. Igbos stick up for themselves whether good or bad. It is what I have been seeing and I am not apologetic of that fact and I don't blame them because they see every other person as an enemy who wants to annihilate them and this is because of the war. How dare u say yorubas support each other. Should I even talk politically, nobody abused obasanjo more than the yorubas. Look at Buhari now, who gave him " baba go slow and one chance president. No be yorubas. You did not make any point at all. Infact u should be banned for this your nonsense write up. I spit on it. Tuuuuueeeeeeh!!!!!

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.