Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation (29331 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by MrGerald(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
PRXPERT:
What is really wrong with you people? everything that happens must be igbo this igbo that? are you not tired of all these nonsenses? when you listen to them you would think other tribes are more cosmopolitan, but in the real life igbos are way above others, google any igbo name of your choice, you will find a lot of them doing something meaningful far from nigeria, igbo are beyond the group of people that support reverend king,support catholic pentecostal, or didn't you see another family supporting el zakazy? people are supporting tb joshua,el zakazy babalawos no one has come and write that yoruba group or hausa group but this time you must stupidly attach igbo in your senseless write up. I don't know what is really wrong with some of you.. everybody now feels he/she has opinion on igbo's affair...
Thank you my brother, I've made my comment in regards of his silly write up
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by derecho(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
charsola:

My friend any church that is not Catholic Church is penticostal, let me ask why do you penticostals know nothing about the apostolic Creed and yet you claim been Christians.... It irritates me
That unfortunately is your labelling and opinion.
Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith...Heb.12:2
A Christian is not a church-goer but a Christlike person.
At the gate of Heaven,you'll not be asked the apostolic creed or theology.Without Holiness,No Man shall see the Lord.-Heb.12:14

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Angelberry:
pls type in igbo language, so they understand better
No true igbo man will b insupot of dis......d so called Igbo GRP was a frame up by kings lawyer
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Did the people he burnt complain to you? they accepted it and God knows why it happened,

God is Great

they should leave the man of God alone
delusion is very contagible n u need a check
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by babadem2much(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
God said we should not judge, "Do my prophet no harm" let nigerian government leave everything for God(Judge) we don't know where our problems are coming from

Jesus bu Eze

He must be executed as he did to his members, the govt gave him soft landing by hanging sefsef cheesy
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by chudi55: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
christopher123:
What sort of stupidity is going on in this country ...a self styled pastor that have women serve him naked ..I mean stark naked and at the end of the day he felt deified...now the climax is that he pured fuel on some girls and burned them ...he said his name is Rev Pastor King...now he has been condemned. That is the law. If you do the crime you got to do the time

Now some igbo or some idiots that claim that they are igbo are asking that he should be left free! Can you imagine how far we have debased. I am an igbo man and I hate it when sentimentality is brought to things that should be tackled logically. This is madness

This dude called King or Rev King killed an innocent and gullible woman and if the court has found him guilty and he should be hanged so be it . God bless his soul. We should stop whipping up tribal sentiments ...the first was Metuh, then Onyeka that songstress now this so called pastor Rev King ...

He is a disgrace to christiandom ,a disgrace to igbohood and a disgrace to sanity. Jesus was simple and he never attributed anything to himself ..we as Christians should follow his steps ...if this was when Christianity was Christianity... He would have been ostracised and excommunicated by Catholic Church .. What a travesty

On what happened to the family of the people he killed or roasted ....

I will be just and fair . I will say the truth yes I am igbo, yes I am a Christian , yes, I am a black ...this is not a tribal thing because all the tribe commit heinous crimes and this isn't a race thing cos all the race commit bizzare crimes so we should call a spade a spade. Yes I deeply understand that igbo look out for their brothers be it anywhere that is fine but while doing this we shouldn't condone some evil which I know many igbo do not

Those pleading for the Rev King are not igbo spokesmen but they are paid pleaders with igbo sounding names which their origin are questionable ....

Rev King should do the time cos he did the crime ...simple
You called yourself a Christian now instead you prefer him to be giving a principal punishment rather u are happy that the peadophile condem him to death
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by omolola15(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gbengais:

If they are allocating positions to members of the world foolish people, u should be their chairman.. cos wisdom is soo far from you

Mehn! Wasere! Wagbayi
I love your response jare.

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Shubbylee(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:
op u are not very correct. Infact u are not being fair to Igbos.

As far as religion is concerned, Igbos are the least gullible pple. No igbo takes religion to the extreme like Hausa and yoruba do.

For example, pastor muoka of the lords chosen was accussed by his member of underhand spiritual dealings

pastor Awuzia of zoe ministry was also accussed also

but yoloba pastors who commit similar crimes are instead revered and hailed by their kinsmen as 'Daddy' even Tb Joshua who was caught on tape trying to cover the death of close to 100 members of his church has not been touched.

Adeboye,kumuyi and co are just like revd king but are feigning saintly mien. If tb joshua was igbo he would be in jail by now

summary: igbos expose their criminal pastors, yolobas cover and worship thiers

killing revd king may be justice but leaving his yoloba mates is injustice because equality is equity

Yorubas?! Take religion to the extreme?! U definitely don't know what U're talking about!! It is only in Yoruba land there is TRUE religious freedom, Christians, Muslims &Traditional worshippers practice their religions freely without clashing. Unlike Hausa Muslims who kill their Christian Brothers because of Cartoons done in Denmark or Igbo Catholics who fight with Igbo Anglicans. Get ur facts right b4 u make silly statements

2 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by dikeigbo2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
Did the people he burnt complain to you? they accepted it and God knows why it happened,

God is Great

You are saying this trash because they are not related to you ba,......whoever commits a crime,must be ready to face real shiiit
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by samsonkjohn: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Honestly you are an animal with no skull holding your brains, a stupid man with a foolish follower that allow someone else pour fuel on her, for one stupid religion sake, and you are saying do not judge or igbo man. You are a fool. If it were your sister that was burnt what will u do?
Armaggedon:

As far as religion is concerned, Igbos are the least gullible pple. No igbo takes religion to the extreme like Hausa and yoruba do. angry

For example, pastor muoka of the lords chosen was accussed by his member of underhand spiritual dealings

but yoloba pastors who commit similar crimes are instead revered and hailed by their kinsmen as 'Daddy' even Tb Joshua who was caught on tape trying to cover the death of close to 100 members of his church has not been touched.

Adeboye,kumuyi and co are just like revd king but are feigning saintly mien. If tb joshua was igbo he would be in jail by now

killing revd king may be justice but leaving his yoloba mates is injustice because equality is equity

modified

they are calling me names because i said the truth. Yes! Revd king committed a crime and he is no man of God. But i have never seen a yoruba condemn joshua for close to hundred pple that died. the fact that those that quoted and cursed me are yolobas lends credence to my assertion.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by samsonkjohn: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Honestly you are an animal with no skull holding your brains, a stupid man with a foolish follower that allow someone else pour fuel on her, for one stupid religion sake, and you are saying do not judge or igbo man. You are a fool. If it were your sister that was burnt what will u do?
Armaggedon:
As far as religion is concerned, Igbos are the least gullible pple. No igbo takes religion to the extreme like Hausa and yoruba do. angry

modified

they are calling me names because i said the truth. Yes! Revd king committed a crime and he is no man of God. But i have never seen a yoruba condemn joshua for close to hundred pple that died. the fact that those that quoted and cursed me are yolobas lends credence to my assertion.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Armaggedon: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
christopher123:

I hate tribal connotation to logical things Joshua case is still in court and Kings case has been concluded
u started by mentioning 'Igbo' and ended by telling me u hate tribal connotation.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Armaggedon: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
samsonkjohn:
gerrera here men
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by chidozieikeji2: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:
God said we should not judge, "Do my prophet no harm" let nigerian government leave everything for God(Judge) we don't know where our problems are coming from

Jesus bu Eze
I hate wen pple compromise tins with some bible verses the same bible said suffer the witch not to live but to die and perish so mr man he who kills a fellow human is a witch and we have live witnesses against him and a witch must be hanged inorder to fulfil the word of God I thank supreme court for dia judgement
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Armaggedon: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Shubbylee:

Yorubas?! Take religion to the extreme?! U definitely don't know what U're talking about!! It is only in Yoruba land there is TRUE religious freedom, Christians, Muslims &Traditional worshippers practice their religions freely without clashing. Unlike Hausa Muslims who kill their Christian Brothers because of Cartoons done in Denmark or Igbo Catholics who fight with Igbo Anglicans. Get ur facts right b4 u make silly statements
igbo catholics fight with igbo anglicans? In ur dreams?
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by chidozieikeji2: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
chudi55:
You called yourself a Christian now instead you prefer him to be giving a principal punishment rather u are happy that the peadophile condem him to death
christianity don't condone nonsense rev king deserves somtin worst than d judgement dey gave him I think d best judgement that suits him is to be butchered the way bakassi boys butcher pple in doz dayz @ anambra buhari is even merciful by giving him hanging style
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by barcaboi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Jesus bu Eze
so?.....leave religion outta crime, he has a pastor to pray 4 him when he's abt to hang...where were u when d poor and stupid girl burnt?
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by barcaboi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
Chigold101:
Christopher123 please let me make it clear to you. Rev King is not a penticostal pastor.

He is running a spiritual church.

You mentioned catholic church. Please tell me who are the fathers of all those children that u have in convents run by rev sisters.
do u make any sense? because some people take a vow of celibacy doesn't make dem doesn't mean they have no family. .....Chk ur bible, Peter had a mother-in-law potentially making him a married man or so, Paul was single. ....its a matter of choice
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

As far as religion is concerned, Igbos are the least gullible pple. No igbo takes religion to the extreme like Hausa and yoruba do.

modified

You are a liar!

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by barcaboi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

modified

I give up!!!....fk it.....u b4ing ethnicity into dis? Bleep......as much as I dislike TB, have u seen him burn som1 to death? Jeez.....for disobeying the state on d building, its a matter of time b4 he answers to dat.....this man set som1 on fire...don't u guys tnk
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by barcaboi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

God is Great

I don die....u call him a man of God?...Jeez, did Jesus set some1 on fire to prove his power?

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by greatsodade(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:

modified

When will some pple get just small sense for once, if you have any evidence against this people, y not do the needful bro. Must you attach sentiment to everything.pls give common sense a chance in your life for once so that u can help your upcoming generation and I can assure u that they will be greatful to u if u do.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Armaggedon: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
greatsodade:

When will some pple get just small sense for once, if you have any evidence against this people, y not do the needful bro. Must you attach sentiment to everything.pls give common sense a chance in your life for once so that u can help your upcoming generation and I can assure u that they will be greatful to u if u do.
u mean u dont have the sound clips of tb joshua bribing journalists.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by mulattoclaro(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
MyFlair:

So u r actually a dad. I had tot u r below 18
you're a fool. You think everyone is as childish as you are.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Teeboy22(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
plaetton:

In case you didn't notice, I was responding to an Igbophobe, a lowlife scum, in the only language he can understand.

Igbophobe or yorubaphobe ...we should stop this madness and tribalism . the OP just made his point known and he was logical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by plaetton: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Teeboy22:

Igbophobe or yorubaphobe ...we should stop this madness and tribalism . the OP just made his point known and he was logical

I wasn't referring to the OP.

My diatribe, the one you quoted , was directed at mulatoclaro, a well known Igbophobe here on Nairaland.
I just thought I give him a little piece of his own medicine.
As you can observe, I flogged him properly without making any reference to whatever tribe he hails from.
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by uncjay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Armaggedon:
gerrera here men

You must very childish @ ur modified.......

Who were you expecting to quote your silly comment, thousands of igbo you who liked and make merriment when you lash out on other tribes Worst is that it showed how cowardly shallow you lots sense of reasoning are. Nothing objective ever come out your anus that is not preserved on the plater of sentiment.

you defended your tribe and people blatantly unapologetic, while dish out at other people and your expect them not to defend their integrity? For doing such lends credence to your assertion? Your reasonings are quite pathetic BRO.

They measure out how king ur god has faulted the law and should face it squarely, they also request you provide facts and figures how yoruba maintain their hypocritical acts while covering the ills of the pastors from their extraction, than any other people in nigeria, without coming out to openly challenge it when committed.

I shall await how you answer them.....
Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by kcsider: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Honestly I think that the Supreme Court erred in its judgement. Rev King should have been sentenced to death by 'burning'. That means pouring fuel on him and setting him ablaze. This way he will feel the pains of his victim. Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Jesus bu Eze

just do the world a favour and shut up!

1 Like

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by plaetton: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Teeboy22:

...we should stop this madness and tribalism

I agree with you 100%.

Nairaland and its moderators should have a ZERO tolerance policy for post or threads that insult any ethnic groups, promote or bait ethnic jihadism.

I can't, in the name of being tolerant and mature, continue to play ostrich and look away when little scums like mulatoclaro, who cannot get an errection unless they insult the entire Igbo race, masturbate unchallenged in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Rev King, Pentecostalism, Christianity, Gullibility And Igbo Nation by PenSniper: 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Pharaoh9:

God is Great

"... They accepted it...? Are you human or a robot ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.