Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki (43121 Views)

Why I Purchased A New Car – Saraki (photo Of The Cars) / Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules – Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2016
domopps:
Everyone has something to say even criminals

Cheeeeers

Ha ha ha..even when God asked Satan about Job, Satan had something to say too..."how will he not serve you when you have blessed him abundantly...".So you are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by mexioni(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Last2comment:
How can the spare car be malfunctioning upon the millions allocated for maintenance every year. Abegi park well.

I have been using my Toyota camry 2004 model for over 3years now, both fuel maintenance and changing of tyres and oil I never spend reach 1m yet it serves me awesomely, abegi don't mind the they think we are mumu

2 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by omookereoloogun: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
remember fela song; army arrangement .
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by delpee(f): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
And the majority are still on their feet, bicycles, motorbikes and 15 years old Tokunbo cars!
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Leke001: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki, May Thunder Fire And Scatter Your Soul!

It Shall Never Be Well With People Around You...
angry angry angry

please o,what offence has the people around him committed...I'm not one of them so...
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by samofson: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Na wa oh ...so Mercedes Benz S500 has now become a pot of soup that when it's spoils u throw it away.

The car is not more than 3 years old, that's an insult to Mercedes please tell us another story.

And because u want to reduce the cost of the Senate presidents house from 6 billion to 1 billion we should give u a medal abi. What happened to the one your predecessor used abi that one has spoilt too!!!!! Shior
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by UrbanMystique: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Jokerman:

Wailer like you... accept it.. buhAIR is incompetent. .. see mind blowing embezzlement under his nose...
And may God punish dat Saraki... Awon ole
at least if you are dumb, try not to make it so obvious now.

What do you want buhari to do in this case? Sack saraki? Did he appoint saraki? Do you know the meaning of 3 tiers of government?

Jesus, try and get some education.

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by realman2020: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2016
Next senate presido pls.saraki is a gonna.

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by piagetskinner(m): 2:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Nigerians! The only thing we know how to do best is to rant in social media......

There should be a protest directed at the national assembly

2 Likes

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by ninnie: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2016
haywire07:
So the cars broke down ,we agree . so the new cars worth such a HUGE AMOUNT will never break down for life right?

Do u know wat #330million can do?

And proposing to build a residence worth #1billion is grave stupidity. Are you planning to house the entire Nigerian in it?

Na that one pain me pass sef. To think he had the effort to call 1 billion naira as if it's 1k. Like he is doing us a favor. Imagine what that money will do in education. Health, or to fix at least one major road. Saraki and others who plunder our nation with impunity, God will judge you all without mercy. Your generations will reap the hardship you have put on millions of Nigerian lives.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by misgab: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2016
tell it to d gods
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by WaffenSS(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

“Those who know the antecedent of the Senate President know that there is no type of vehicle that can excite him...”

Oh we know, we know.

And that's why the CCT wants him in the dock.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Tahovic: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2016
buy it from ur salaries now, it's only God's can save Nigerians through all these BAD governance, because they do not care about the country people.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by ruggedtimi(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2016
why cnt dey buy cheap cars like toyota camry worth N4million, abi na skyscraper dem won build for the senate president "1billion naira".
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Kog45(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2016
slimfit1:

God bless you oh i tire oh we are not all stupid like people in kwara state oh please try another believable excuse please start again.

This is the kind madness and waste that he is used too, as long as he is living large everybody else can go and die.

I am yet to see a common sense law passed since he became president of the Senate.
u must be a fool for calling kwarans silly.Pls tell me your state and I w address u properly.IDIOT
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by marlockj: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
The office of the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, has issued the statement below to respond to an exclusive story by PREMIUM TIMES, that Mr Saraki has taken delivery of new cars, worth over N300million.

Read full statement below.

“Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has said only his official vehicle, a MercedezBenz, was changed and that the spare car in the convoy is the old one he inherited and has been using since he assumed office June last year.

“Reacting to the claim by Premium Times that the Senate President has taken delivery of vehicles worth N330m, Yusuph Olaniyonu, the Special Adviser, stated that it was wrong for Premium Times to classify vehicles provided for security agencies like the police and State Security Service by the National Assembly management for their operations as vehicles bought for the Senate President.

“It is an obvious fact that the official and spare cars that the Senate President inherited and has been using are old and have been malfunctioning. There are instances like the day Dr. Saraki visited Keffi for the marriage of the daughter of Senator Abdullahi Adamu and another day at the Presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport that the spare vehicle broke down. In both instances, the spare vehicle did not return home with the convoy. The same vehicle had malfunctioned at the Presidential Villa and National Mosque on different occasions. It is for this reason that the Senate President approved that instead of providing two vehicles for him as he is entitled, only one should be bought to replace the official vehicle while the old official car should be converted to spare car.

“Also, if the National Assembly Management chose to provide operational vehicles for Security Agencies, should that be presented as if they are personal or official vehicles meant for the use of Dr. Saraki? These are vehicles that cannot be used for other purposes and by other people. The Senate President also have no control over the security vehicles.

“it is also surprising that despite the fact that Premium Times in the same story reported that the order for the vehicle was made in December, it chose to calculate the value of the vehicles based on current exchange rate of the Naira to the dollar. This is obviously a mischief aimed at making the figure look huge and justify the screaming headline.

“The press should avoid deliberately inciting members of the public against public officials. The Senate President and his colleagues are conscious of the economic situation in the country and will continue to act responsibly and responsively.

“Just last week, Dr. Saraki was informed that the Ministry of FCT in its 2016 budget proposed a N6 billion estimate for the construction of the official residence of the Senate President. He outrightly rejected the proposal and directed Senator Dino Melaye, Chairman, Senate Committee on FCT to bring down the cost to one billion Naira. He said that it should be made known to the Ministry that if it cannot construct the building with N1 billion then they should leave out the project entirely till after his tenure. He said he will rather stay in his present abode. Senator Melaye had already acted as instructed as indicated in the report his committee presented to the Appropriation Committee.

“It should therefore be noted that if Dr. Saraki can demonstrate frugality and responsible leadership in a matter that saved the country so much money, how can it then be presented as if purchase of cars is a big issue that he cares so much about? Those who know the antecedent of the Senate President know that there is no type of vehicle that can excite him at this stage in his life”, Olaniyonu stated.
Signed
Yusuph Olaniyonu
Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to the Senate President

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199170-convoy-deserves-new-cars-saraki.html

Nigerian politicians are thieves 1billion for Jst a house...I wept...

Wat did u say 1 woopin billion naria for Jst a living house

not 300million ohh 1billion or Abi Dey mke mistake?...

Nigeria is gone..he actually play d game perfectly...

He actually told dem to put it at 6 billion naria...so Dat he cn slash it to 1billion naria...mking it look Lik saraki is going...

Den d citizens will think he is very good..Haha..nice game plan...if actually he was Dat his he culd Hv collected d 6billion use 200million to build and use the rest to create employment...

Bt being a game plan.....
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Gapsy101(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Saraki is a gonna.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Psylas(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Sariki

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Jokerman(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2016
UrbanMystique:
at least if you are dumb, try not to make it so obvious now.

What do you want buhari to do in this case? Sack saraki? Did he appoint saraki? Do you know the meaning of 3 tiers of government?

Jesus, try and get some education.
BuhAIR is incompetent. . kill yasef
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Jokerman(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2016
noblegrex:
ahaha. You made me laugh. Just calm your nerves ehn. For JEG,I understand.atleast he spent 6yrs uhm. But PMB hasn't spend 1yr and he's still in power.so,you can condemn him now or better put;you can't just make your conclusions yet.besides,the Fashola you mentioned was also condemn by many.I don't know who will do the Job. I think the prayers of the youth should rather be,that God should favour us in whatever Government. Cos as we speak know,some benefited from Ebele,some are benefiting from PMB as some have benefited in the previous admitn.since there's none to make it right yet. But I still believe in BABA.the General.sai Buhari cos I'm sure he's got no Hand in all this mess.if you'll believe it.
Bro... He is the head.. wateva happens, good or bad.. he takes d praises or the blame... God faces d head, not d followers... if Buhari is serious... he can champion a cause against dose theives in NA... Like do u know why Chinese emperors were great??
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Gracito(f): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Fine igbo girl
thanks

1 Like

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by hush15: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB Charlatan..Should Buhari Intervenes Now In Prosecuting Saraki, People Like You and Other Senseless IPOB Youths Will Be The First To Line The Streets and Cry Witch Hunting On His Behalf!

Why do we talk with hate in our blood vessel.

We talk like these cars aren't machines and can develop issues any time. Even if the car goes for repair, while under repair, should he be walking around when he is statutorily entitled to two cars in his convoy?

Nigerians should put sentiments aside and let him be. Nothing he does will ever be good as long as nigerians thinks like this.

If you were entitled to something and you need it, won't you go for it? Hypocrites
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by iheakolamstephen(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Saraki, May Thunder Fire And Scatter Your Soul!

It Shall Never Be Well With People Around You...
angry angry angry
is it his fault that d car broke down or is it also his responsibility to service cars..... plss spare d man even u here wagging on social media will do d worst.,... mr president u deserve a well functioning cars
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by noblegrex: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro... He is the head.. wateva happens, good or bad.. he takes d praises or the blame... God faces d head, not d followers... if Buhari is serious... he can champion a cause against dose theives in NA... Like do u know why Chinese emperors were great??
I quite understand you.but in a situation of ours,you have to be a tyrant just like the Emperors you just mentioned and that's going to be another hikes. Many people will condemn him and you can't be an exeption to that. You need to see this man speaks with the expression on his face but he's got no support whatsoever from the demons around him and that's going to be difficult.all what they understand is how to embezzle this money. The president will have to be an Authoritarian to acheive this anti-corruption fight which is best for us,but difficult for them.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Jokerman(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
noblegrex:
I quite understand you.but in a situation of ours,you have to be a tyrant just like the Emperors you just mentioned and that's going to be another hikes. Many people will condemn him and you can't be an exeption to that. You need to see this man speaks with the expression on his face but he's got no support whatsoever from the demons around him and that's going to be difficult.all what they understand is how to embezzle this money. The president will have to be an Authoritarian to acheive this anti-corruption fight which is best for us,but difficult for them.
Bro... we d masses are also d problem... let d president come on live TV and make a clarion call to d masses and see if we wont come out against allbof these thieves... let d president convene like a national discussion... I dont nkiv d president anyway till he starts taking action.. Chinese emperors were always are at d forefront of wars not back. .....
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by mbhs139(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Awoofawo:
Odeson number one! If any public officials choose to patronize public transport system kini bigger deal menh? cool

Why do you have to call me names, did I mention your name or did I abuse anybody here? Anyway, I won't get down to your level.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by noblegrex: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro... we d masses are also d problem... let d president come on live TV and make a clarion call to d masses and see if we wont come out against allbof these thieves... let d president convene like a national discussion... I dont nkiv d president anyway till he starts taking action.. Chinese emperors were always are at d forefront of wars not back. .....
ahah. You always made me laugh. You and this your chinese Emperors. Its a season film oo. They're indeed wicked and such powers will be difficult to apply here as most of them are wizards too.in a situation like this you need to apply wisdom not force.whichever way,he needs to do something fast. I'm still waiting for the anouncement of the Budget anyways.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by fkj950ax(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Love Machine:
With the declining revenue due to declined in the price of crude oil,you senators should be buying your official cars from your own salaries if you want to make sacrifice and show patriotism for your country.Don't be telling nigerians to make sacrifice now and enjoy the dividend in the future when you haven't done same.That is hypocrisy.

End of story!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Okorocha Produces Handover Note After Ihedioha Issued Ultimatum- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.