Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki (43129 Views)

Why I Purchased A New Car ā€“ Saraki (photo Of The Cars) / Arrest Me If My Convoy Break Traffic Rules ā€“ Amosun Tells New TRACE Boss / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy ā€“ Information Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
domopps:
Everyone has something to say even criminals

Cheeeeers
And welcome to nigeria

Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Highvotage: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
chubhiee:

What about the pain Buhari and Apc are causing Nigerians by playing possum with the battered and crippled economy?

Tell US what has worked since Apc and Buhari took over? bloody Pharisee!

So, Saraki that you are defending is not part of APC or Buhari led government?
You are part of those that is destroying this great nation by your defence of falsehood.
Thank you.
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by tee4naija(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
All the vehicles bought for the office of the president of the senate are for the senate president whether for him,his aides or his security details.The police,DSS and all security agencies do have their own budgets.U can not come here and bamboozle us.U are a greedy and heartless lot. Shikena!!!
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by blackboy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
What does the law or his position give him? Has he exceeded his right or broken any law?
Can Nigerians demand for its leaders to use cheaper luxurious vehicles? If yes, what are we waiting for?
N1b for Senate presidents house? Did the FCT finish the other one they started last year for the former Senate president after budgeting billions for that one.
How many times do they want to be building billion naira houses for senate president?
I dont think corruption was only in the past administration I can still see it running wild but cunningly.
God save Nigeria. I guess its when another party wins the next election then everyone will be shouting
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by blackboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
What does the law or his position give him? Has he exceeded his right or broken any law?
Can Nigerians demand for its leaders to use cheaper luxurious vehicles? If yes, what are we waiting for?
N1b for Senate presidents house? Did the FCT finish the other one they started last year for the former Senate president after budgeting billions for that one.
How many times do they want to be building billion naira houses for senate president?
I don't think corruption was only in the past administration that when we will know the last administration were amatuers when it comes to corruption. I can still see it running wild but cunningly.
God save Nigeria. I guess its when another party wins the next election then everyone will be shouting
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by rufaitijani12(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
GOD IS WATCHING YOU PEOPLE IN 3D
Re: Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki by Jokerman(m): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
noblegrex:
ahah. You always made me laugh. You and this your chinese Emperors. Its a season film oo. They're indeed wicked and such powers will be difficult to apply here as most of them are wizards too.in a situation like this you need to apply wisdom not force.whichever way,he needs to do something fast. I'm still waiting for the anouncement of the Budget anyways.
Lols... let's kip waiting o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When Iā€™m Richer Than Joe Bidden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.