Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Should I Cheat On My Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (10001 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by dennylove(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
yes,CHEAT ON HER NOW,is a FREE world,catch FUN,if you like carry ARISTO with HIV/AID JOIN AM,na you get ur life to live,
but,alway remember the LAW OF KARMA.IF YOU CHEAT ON UR WIFEY,YOUR WIFEY WILL CHEAT ON YOU. angry angry tongue tongue cry cry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Ynot(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2006
Yea i guess it will be alright if you wife can watch and/or agree to participate in the act. That will make you happy, right? Poor woman.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Ugwumba(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2006
@ nightfall, I would like to cheat with your wife (if this is OK with you). Please let me know when you will be away cheating with the other woman, so I can be of service -  grin grin grin grin grin

make we see how im go react now!!!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2006
@ Nightfall Litlle wonder ur N/L name is Nightfall.You can not be more apt than that.
If your post had read that you had cheated on ur wife I would have more sympathy for you than this shit.Here you are planning,contemplating scheming meditating on how to cheat on ur wife whom from what you have written has been good to you.If u go ahead and do this then you can not really say that you were tempted to do it.Rather I would say that u tempted the temptation.Man,you need JESUS!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2006
@Ugwumba angryyou want make the man die of hypertension
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2006
davidylan:

na wa for you o mamaput.

you make marriage sound so scarry. Marriage is forever o! If my wife packed up and left, i will simply pack up and leave this earth jeje!

Gone are the good old days when you could treat yourself with Antibiotics.
Sex these days come with a lot of side effects that lead to death.
Infact when i was very young the biggest fear was to carry belly.
Now today it is the smallest.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by konari(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2006
Quote 4rm a movie:d good d bad & d ugly>'if u wanna shoot, shoot!!! (& quit yapping) well i'd say pls by all means go ahead & cheat!!! so i'll hav no qualms performing lude sex acts on ur wife giving her multiple orgasms. I'm pretty sure she'd love to have my tongue softly caressing her clitoris and the region above wiv a concentration of nerves which'll guarantee orgasm. Man just gimme an excuse
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2006
This guy is funny! Should you cheat on your wife? Ofcourse, it's not like you didn't make any vows to her. Nothing special about that, she's just your wife not even your girlfriend. It's not like you're dating her, you're married to her so I think cheating will be fair in a situation like that. If it was your girlfriend or someone you aren't married to then thunder will probably strike you if you cheat. As it is, you're perfectly okay!

Tell them Donzman gave you a go ahead.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by konari(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2006
Quote 4rm a movie:d good d bad & d ugly>'if u wanna shoot, shoot!!! (& quit yapping) well i'd say pls by all means go ahead & cheat!!! so i'll hav no qualms performing lude sex acts on ur wife giving her multiple orgasms. I'm pretty sure she'd love to have my tongue softly caressing her clitoris and the region above wiv a concentration of nerves which'll guarantee orgasm. Man just gimme an excuse
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by yemmydavid(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
@Ugwumba
That your response is what i would like too. just inform us wen u will be away cheating so we can assist ur wifey

@Nightfall,
CHAIRBROS, na wa o, y seek permission to do wat u have already done in your heart. "out of d abundance of d heart,the mouth speaketh" abeg go on soun (carry go but O.Y.O), nothing do u,we will all cover your track,

MEN WOULD ALWAYS BE MEN, 90% HAVE THE TENDENCY TO CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES.

i feel like insulting you with all the yoruba language i knw
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mustafar1: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2006
dam bo ro ba shege! i don crazy finish i no know!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by yemmydavid(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2006
@must a far
thats the hausa version of the insults i wanted to rain on nightfall but there are still more to it
wen i get your time i go publish am,
he should av sent the topic to (HINT, HEART or TICKLES magazines)
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by tpia: 1:51am On Nov 07, 2006
what kind of question is this?  Why do you need people's permission to cheat on your wife?

If the urge catches you and that is your style, then feel free. The after effect and nail biting will come later, if your conscience is still working.

Can you say avoid? If you avoid said lady ( no matter the level of attraction), how will you be able to physically perform the act? Your feelings won't last forever, you know.

Can you also say snare? You sound like an easy blackmail target. I hope you are rich, because you may end up as the daddy of various babies from various women, at this rate, regardless of birth control.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Aggressa(m): 2:34am On Nov 07, 2006
@ Nightfall,
I will assume this is not a 'crank-post' and will also assume you still read the responses. Based on these assumptions, I can motivate myself to respond. This is what I've got to tell you as a married man like yourself.
In every man, there is a 'kid' and a 'king'. Our wives are the ones who mostly see the kid in us; while colleagues at work, friends etc usually see the king in us.
I believe there are 3 primary reasons that makes men cheat:
(1) If you are NOT being 'satisfied', at home;
(2) If you are satisfied but NOT getting 'enough respect' at home; and then you meet a lady who adores you and makes you feel like a 'king'. (mistresses are usually very good at that!!)
(3) If you are 'satisfied', getting 'enough respect' but just want to boost your own ego i.e after marriage you might still want to assure yourself that you still have the 'skills' or 'effect' on women.

I think you probably might fall into the third category from your post-- and these, with all due respect, is the true description of an IRRESPONSIBLE MAN. I will advise you to look at what you have in your home, wife, kids, happiness(?), and those who love and respect you; and then imagine loosing all that, the disappointment, etc. I am sure if you imagine that, it will cool your ego that is going on 'tripping'. I wont preach to you because this is not the religion forum, that's why I am giving you the 'real-life' scenario that you will understand and appreciate (hopefully). What you are experiencing is pride, deal with it otherwise, you will set yourself backward.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ima1(f): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2006
Abey stop to dey compare your wife with some other young chick, and even look at your excuse "she is younger than my wife" i would think with everything wey dey happen for the world and the disease wey dey fly like flies people go get brain to know what is good and bad, God forbid you go sleep with this woman come carry one kind disease come give your wife, how you go explain that one, just because you no fit keep am for your pants. if you no dey reasonable enough to know that there is no excuse to cheat on your wife after all you have just said about her then you are the most stupidest excuse for a man i don ever meet.
i go pray say make she catch you, and then make she cut off your thing, maybe that time you go begin develop brain.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by izoneb(f): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2006
hiss!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by cheavroi(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2006
yes go ahead the best way to overcome temptation is to yield to it but pls use a condom afterall u dont want to get infected
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2006
Just Dont Do it Nightfall. you will regret it
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Godfathern(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2006
please ur wife's phone no. I am married too, thinking of flirting, but I prefer a married woman. I think that will be better for me as your wife is still sexually active. What do you think about it
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by choco4life(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2006
men, u r a suker for thinking about that
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by chidichris(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2006
mamaput, if u are a mother, are u still with ur husband? if you are still with ur husband, why do u intend bringing ur daughter out from her own husband in case men like nightfall marry her? if she comes back to ur house, would u be sleeping with ur husband in the night or with her? when u bring her back to ur house, what happens to her life and her urges?

to u nightfall, from advise u have recieved so far, i expect u to say by now that u have done it.

it is quiet obvious that man shall not live by bread alone and no man survives eating a particular soup so i surport the school of thought that say go ahead and cheat but the difference with my position here is that what is good for the guess will equally be good for the gender. ur wife will equally need to excercise herself and since u said she is beautiful, i might be lucky here. wow what a a frown i can imagine on ur face.

remember, ur wife is a woman and most probably will not be ready to seek the consent of anyone even her closest person so be ready for the worst.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Pamperme: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2006
@ topic

I for help u beg the person wey swear for u but the person don die and i no know wia dem bury am. angry angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Chibabe1(f): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2006
Analytical has said it all!

Please Mr. poster, if u have not done it already, then dont do it at all o!

It is true that as human beings we get tempted. So ask for God's grace to resist the urge to cheat on your wife.

@ Roscodaddy: u got it all wrong and the thing be say u never jam!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by memoi: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2006
Look, we can all sit in judgment and condem expecially the menfolk,agree with me or not,all male species are polygamous in nature,the cock,bull,ram,he-goat,dog et el, and so, all have a tendency to want to be with more than a female specie,that is why male lions fight and kill each other just so that the winner gets the youngest female.
What however differentiates us from animals is our ability to reason and think rationally.All married men out there know how hard it is to stay faithful these days with all the temptations around everywhere you go,but then you should be responsible enough to respect your wife and your marriage and keep your thing in your "draws"
If you will have to cave in to every challenge life throws, then u have nothing to live for.Fight the demons pushing u to do it , because if u start this one then the is no coming back for you,you will find it much easier to chet the second time, and it gets pretty much comfortable from then on.
NIGHTFALL PLS DO NOT DO IT.
believe me it is not worth it, been there.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Jokotola: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2006
You have already admitted that your sex life with your wife is ok. What else do you want. A BEG AIDS IS REAL. No use your selfish ambition destroy the woman life A BEG shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by chelsea4su(f): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2006
@nightfall ,just give me ur home address , i will teach your wife what to do smiley
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mamaput(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2006
Chidi do you think that life ends for a woman just because she broke up with her husband.
better unhappy alone than unhappy with a basard.
Should she stay with the man? and still sleep with him knowing he may have brought home STD. my kids will be slave to nobody.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2006
mamaput:

Chidi do you think that life ends for a woman just because she broke up with her husband.
better unhappy alone than unhappy with a basard.
Should she stay with the man? and still sleep with him knowing he may have brought home STD. my kids will be slave to nobody.

Mamaput oooooooooooo.
Thou shalt not discourage from getting married!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by drrionelli(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2006
Let's consider the basic statement of the topic title:

"Should I Cheat On My Wife?"

First of all, let's simplify the whole idea.  To ask if one should cheat for any reason at all is illogical, misguided and contrary to all sense of right and wrong, whether it involves cheating on a spouse, in an athletic event, in a game of cards, whatever.  

Sir, you can only lose.  And, you WILL lose!  You stand to lose the wife you claim to love.  You stand to lose the respect of your children and/or neigbors and/or friends when they find out (and they will).  You most certainly will lose that all important intangible, trust.  And, please allow me to ask you this:  How can you trust a woman who would carry on an affair with a married man?  And, how could any woman ever again trust you knowing that you have cheated on your wife?  If you really want another woman, divorce your wife first.  It will be easier on everyone involved and legal.  Otherwise the term "adultery" comes to mind.

You ask for words of advice and direction.  It is clear that you must not cheat on your wife.  However, I would like to advise that you seek marriage counseling.  Clearly, there are issues in your marriage that need to be worked through and resolved.  And, since a marriage is a partnership, please involve your wife with this.  

I reiterate:  DO NOT CHEAT!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by gem87(f): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2006
i hv an uncle who's lookin 4 a wife,
n since u're not contented with wht u hv my uncle wld b so happy 2 hv ur beautiful educated and smart wife!
if u had a daughter n found her husband cheatin or even contemplating it, will u encourage him?
excuse me but u're a big fool!!!
u're indirectly disrespecting women everywhere, trifling men like u d reason women swear of men,
but thnk God not all men r like u,
honestly u need ur head checked and i feel sorry 4 ur wife,
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Radiant(f): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2006
*takes a deep sigh*
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2006
@Nightfall

Did you take my advice and cheat on your wife?, Updates please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tackle Naysayers / Your First Meeting With Your In-laws / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.