Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Should I Cheat On My Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (10000 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2006
Radiant abeg respect urself angry angryy r u fartingsighing on this thread grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Radiant(f): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2006
Uche mind yasef o shocked shocked shocked

diz my people will never stop makin me laugh grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by coolskeelz(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2006
Man you don't have to cheat on your wife,what for?ok,how would you feel is she cheats on you?abeg no do am o!i rather you love her more.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Tywoh(f): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2006
I will advise you tell your wife everything about this issue.
A problem shared is half-solved.
The two of you can go through this together.
And it will enhance your trust in each other.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Geolalisa(f): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2006
Wow!a whole lots of advice.all i have to say is this [i]do unto others what u want them to do unto you and remember not all that glitters is gold.[/i]no sin go unpunished.so, put ursf together u can overcome whatever urge that is pulling you.His grace is sufficient for u to overcome.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by AK123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2006
ill just like you to ask yourself heartsearching questions , what dyou hope to achieve from cheating on your wife?perharps a few moments of sexual exctasy, and what could you get in return
, sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS , ,
unwanted pregnancy,
a wounded conscience ,
a ruined relationship with your GOD,
thats if u have any,and if your wife discovers ,
lost trust and respect, even b4 your kids,
and more what if the other woman is fetish then youll lose ur mind too
that means you are finished
ask yourself is this responsible, give it a second thought man , the calamitous rewards of infidelity are endless
its not worth the price youll pay
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by naija4life(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2006
wat da heck? just go on ahead and cheat as much as you want. After all its a free world, i wonder wat this world is turning into
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by gospelman(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2006
NightFall,
I am going to respond to this based on my assumption that you need help.

My advice:
Stay away from that lady and stick with your wife.
'Cook' your wife and you will see that the lady ain't younger than her.
Spend much time with your wife and kids,if you've got any.
Don't hang around with females that'd arouse you.Stay away from them.
Use your wife's picture as your phone's wallpaper.Wear your ring always.
Always talk about your wife and be quick to let other females know you've got a wife.
Be honest with your wife:don't you ever lie to her.Attend weddings,etc with her.Hang out with her often and on.

And please, stay in the word of God.You cannot make it on your own.You need the word of God to constantly cleanse your thoughts and direct you.

The thoughts will come but fire back at them with your word-based confessions: ''I refuse to cheat on my wife because I love her.My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit,therefore sin and impure thoughts have no dominion over me, "

It's a fight of faith and you have got to walk out of it victorious.

Cheating on one's wife is not proper. One is not going to be run by one's senses.

I pray for you that God will keep you and direct you toward His love and toward the patient waiting for our Lord Jesus.
I pray that God will keep and sanctify your thoughts,through His word and through fellowship with the saints.I pray that your understanding will be influenced by the word of God not sensory perception.These I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by naija4life(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2006
@honorable nairalanders, i dont think anything will say here will ever make him change his mind as he have already cheated.

We should look at da option of compelling hime to get a 2nd wifey
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by sammyjl(f): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2006
I really wouldn't advice such a stupid query like that, I mean c'mon, what else does that other woman have that your wife doesn't, they are all women aern't they lipsrsealed

I believe its wrong to hurt the ones we love. Why did you go there in the first place. Women are all the same, right, left and centre. The reason why you got married in the first place is because you adored your wife to be aint it, so why the big issue, and when you will be in trouble, she will be the one to bail you out. Outside people only come to destroy a happy relationship. If your wife is bad at something, do something about it, teach her, no one was born knowing how to do most things, well ofcourse except the natural ones.

Think, think and think again!! angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by sammyjl(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2006
angryAnyways why bother ask us a silly stupid query, no dont cheat. Its bad for your health and your wife's health.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Xencee(f): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2006
@ nightfall
Mosttimes we want wat we cant have. Let me ask 1 question, if u decided 2 cheat, wat wud be d basis of d act?
Its true dat things like dis dont go away until u do them, n smetimes even wen u do, there's no guarantee dat they wud. (if only there was a written code 4 these things)
Dat u r asking advice only means u know u shdn't but maybe u r trying 2 justify it. Wateva u decide sha, just remember 2 do wat u'd be proud of.
"U Neva Know Wat U Have Until Its Gone", remember dat 2 wink
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Reverend(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2006
If you are sick of her and she does no longer respect you or show you the love you deserve, then go for it.

Find a woman who can supply your needs. This is the only way you are going to stay sane.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ami89(f): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2006
oh pls i don't know y u ppl r replyin dis attention seekin fool
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by drrionelli(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2006
@Reverend:
I trust, sir, that you are being facetious in suggesting that he "go for it." Surely, you would not advocate adultery, would you?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Christino(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2006
Go ahead man, but please use CONDOM - it's sweet, they say variety is the spice of life, so taste as many as your buds can allow grin

And keep us posted on the counts i mean like 1,2,3, 80, 90, grin

You are dead meat man sorry for you, no hypocrisy, but you'll live long (i mean the other way round shocked)
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ghettochyk(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2006
Quite recently i have been having this very strong urge of flirting with another woman am married to a lovely woman very beautiful and attractive our sex life is still very active honestly i have no reason to but the urge keeps on getting stronger that i can't control it anymore now i find my self searching the one i have found so far looks like my wife i mean does it make sense but only that my wife is better looking but same body structure some one please say something that can make me change my mind because i have a bad feeling about this.

question?
by ur question to us "should i cheat on my wife", so whatever we respond determines ur next move huh? why are you asking us? the real question is "why should you cheat on ur wife" *rolleyes*.
lmao @ she looks like my wife!! after you catch aids, give us ur wife's number so we can make sure she's save and hiv free wink
nonsense!!! *rolleyes and sucks teeth*
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by naijacutee(f): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2006
Guys with opinions like the ones of most guys on this thread are the reason why I'm not considering nigerian boys for marriage. Where the ---- do they (the stupid ones) get this ludicrous sexist ideas from? Where it isn't such a great deal for a guy to cheat but it is for a woman. Please tell me how you guys come about with these things, I'd really like to know.

And to the men of good standing on this board, my respect to you guys. Someday you will make a nice woman very happy and God will bless you for not conforming to such stupidity.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ghettochyk(f): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2006
@NAIJACUTEE
i wanted to say it but didn't wanna generalize so fast. but after more observations from nollwood and here, i'm starting to think many nigerian men are sexist and bigots.
i wanna break the t.v. when i see a man, after he cheats on his wifey and she catches him, he starts to yell at her and it becomes her fault and then she finds herself apologizing & working harder to please him. W.T.F.? da damn shyt piss tha fxck outta me!! i hope it aint like dis fo'real!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by sniperwolf(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2006
CHEAT! I guess no human on Earth is a machine and man is not programmed to be attracted to one lady
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by hola2ng(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2006
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by QueenB1(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2006
@Topic. Whatttttttttt! shocked undecided

@Nightfall: are u serious? angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by babadee(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2006
one word bro!!!
DON'T!!!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by natasha: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2006
nightfall, i tink u go thru wat most men go thru in life n i commend u 100% for the courage to come out and voice ur concerns and seek help and also the fact that u have a conscience 2 know ur wife 'll be hurt if u cheat on her.
u must remember the bible gives ground for divorce on ONE ground ALONE and that is INFIDELITY.U should talk this thru wit ur wife, tell her u r attracted to another lady and here her opinion of whichmight be the following three:
a: she might try to be wat the home wreckeris
b: find ways of making herself more appealing to u,
c:  castrate u  grin
But seriously, i tink u should have a mature discussion wit ur wife about this and i honestly hope it all goes well[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by bonnyboy: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2006
@natasha
cool coolu have given the best advice so far. cool cool cool cool
nightfall take note
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by manakins: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2006
@TOPIC
Just do a reversal ''How would u feel if ur wife cheats on u.''
Let ur conscience judge u. angry angry angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by mukina2: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2006
manakins:

@TOPIC
Just do a reversal ''How would u feel if your wife cheats on u.''
Let your conscience judge u. angry angry angry

@author answer the question
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Reverend(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2006
drrionelli:

@Reverend:
I trust, sir, that you are being facetious in suggesting that he "go for it." Surely, you would not advocate adultery, would you?

If the woman is not providing the right care for her man then yes. This also applies for women in a bad relationship where the man does not treat her correctly or show the affection she needs.

Just Do It

Life is short :-)
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by drrionelli(m): 12:53am On Nov 10, 2006
If such is the case, Reverend, then is not the entire institution of marriage invalidated?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by candylips(m): 2:29am On Nov 10, 2006
what can i say. abeg carry go ! tear all them p***y apart jo
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by sammyjl(f): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2006
Brother, dont cheat on your wife, why. The other lady has the same tools as your wife, they're all women. angry Another reason, it could ruin your marriage, the third party is always a problem. Third, you could get a disease or something. Fourth, respect yourself and your wife. Why did you get married and the fifth reason, its just wrong and thats why diseases like AID will never leave our beautiful planet. shocked
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by osteen(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2006
Do it n u will reck ur marriage. Man use ur brain not ur d, k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tackle Naysayers / Your First Meeting With Your In-laws / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.