Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Should I Cheat On My Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (9999 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by boladonas(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2007
beeola5:

I'm 23 and single.dated a guy before but didnt work out.good looking and get a lot of attention but don't see any to trip me.don't think i'm setting too high a standard and if i am i think its a terrible thing to stoop low because of a relationship.i do believe that when i see mr. right,it will be as obvious as been written on his forehead or am i wasting my time?is there any such thing as mr/miss right?someone let me know before i go too deep into dreamland.

u re in dreamland, I am the rightlover anyway
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by beeola5(f): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2007
you sure are bolad, .anyway,i still think fairy tales do come true
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by boladonas(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2007
beeola5:

hmnnnn yes fairy taled do come true and fantasies do still happen
u sound true to ur dreams
wats ur e mail add biola?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by boladonas(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
beeola5:

hmnnnn yes fairy tales do come true and fantasies do still happen
u sound true to ur dreams
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by agbana(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2007
God forbid!!!!!!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Free(f): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2007
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by uspry1(f): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2007
That is devil's mind to trick you feeling the urge being flirt someone else beside your beautiful wife.

You need Jesus to rebuke the evil spirit (temption, urge, flirting), stick with your wife to avoid the messy situation!!!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ashely(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2007
uspry1:

That is devil's mind to trick you feeling the urge being flirt someone else beside your beautiful wife.

You need Jesus to rebuke the evil spirit (temption, urge, flirting), stick with your wife to avoid the messy situation!!!
nice prayer, do that work these days, hmmmmmmmmm.no!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by emiley(f): 7:47pm On May 01, 2007
beeola5:

wow sweet dream do come true, not in the 21st century.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by stag: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2007
Go on and do it
Nothing wrong with it.
All you have to do after that isto carry the fattest bible you can find and go to church on sunday.
Do not forget to sing at the top of your voice so that eveyone will see what a good man you are.

@mamaput. damn, you nearly cracked my ribs at work. jeez, subtle threats worked wonders on d bobo's libido. my guy gentle by force.guy, u no wan Bleep again? dont be scared now.go on out and stop pallying up with mama-u scared?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by hotchic1(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ poster
Keep us informed now,have you cheated on your wife and what is the outcome,
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ITTKD: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2008
I understand what you are going through. I went through the same thing. Sometimes we don't appreciate what we have. I have a very good marriage. But felt an urge to cheat on my wife with this nice, smart, girl at my workplace. I didn't go through with it and you know what, I sleep very well at night. You can control your mind and your body but is hard. Accept life and try to put your extra time in something productive instead of thinking about this girl that looks good. I think what happens is when you meet someone that you are trying to get with for the first time is like when you started the relationship at the beginning with your wife. The butterflies in the stomach and all that good stuff. It happens. Just remember you are a married man and you don't want to break your home. Is not easy. I understand where you are coming from. Stay tough and good luck. Look at your wedding BAND to remind you of what you have at home.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ula(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
men will never change angry angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Adonica(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
@poster,

you need a therapist!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by shezy(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2008
to build a nation starts from the family,what do you expect from your son in future.
retribution will surely transpire.please don't stop go ahead.and gud luck
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by thendo(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2008
@ poster

my man is it worth it? are you willing to put your family and wife through this pain if they were to find out. You just want to betray your beautiful wife emotionally just because of good old sex? Why don't you turn those lusty feelings you have for the other woman towards your wife to see if it won't work?

Do you know that your relationship will never be the same if you do this? How would you feel it if it was the other way round?

Damn men like you really make me mad. Do you have any idea what men like you cost us( The good ones)? yeah you guessed right partners who struggle to trust us cause they think all men are the same. Clean out your act, its not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tackle Naysayers / Your First Meeting With Your In-laws / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.