Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Should I Cheat On My Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Cheat On My Wife? (9994 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / I Cheat On My Hubby, But It's Not My Fault! / Should I Cheat On Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by oje(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2006
HI Poster,
If i were you, i will print a hard copy of the responses from AK123 & Gospelman and read them every morning until it sinks  into your head. They have said it all. there is nothing more you need to know that the gospelman did not write.

even though i sympathise with you on this deceptive emotions that has befallen you( because it not uncommon, it could happen to anyman, even me. those that are cursing you are doing so because they knowlittle. It takes the grace of God to withstand emotional attacks built up by the devil himself), i want to let you know that it is not enough to read advices posted here, you have to take action too. otherwise all the advices you have read here will fly out of your brains the moment  you see or come in contact with  the yeye girl.

If you are seeking for help because you do not want to commit adultry, then i want to guaratee you that you have already done so. (lustful thoughts). But dont worry, God almighty is merciful.
But if you are looking for help because you love your wife and want to save your family from distruction, then you must do as gospelman has said.

In addition or if things dont come under control still,(worst case senario) you must tell your wife about it, in a systematic way so that she does not get heart broken. I am sure she will join you in effort to clease those lustful thoughts out of your confused brains.

i wish Pastor Bimbo Odukoya was still alife (May her soul rest in peace, Amen.), you would have gotten help with just a phonecall to  her.

Always remember that the devil has no other job than to look to & fro the earth for whom to steal, kill and/or distroy. Dont be a victim!!
Life is beautiful for you now, not because MTN said so, but because you are at peace with your loved ones, (especially your wife).
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by bimpeaka(f): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2006
You can cheat on ur wife if u choose to, afterall no law in naija can hold u.  Also u really do not need anyone's opinion or advice on this issue, the saying 'out of the aboundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh' meaning that u already made up ur mind to do it.  So my dear brother u already committed adultery against ur wife by conceiving the idea in the first instance.                     As humanly as i can be, i hv no right to judge u, infact i give u kudos for giving it a second thot, most African men dont even see it as an issue they just do it and the poor wife will hv to bear the emotional brunt God help her if her husband gets carried away by the thrills he gets from the other woman.                        In all frankness, DNT Cheat on ur wife, you may get more than u bargain for. Lol
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by bimpeaka(f): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2006
You can cheat on ur wife if u choose to, afterall no law in naija can hold u.  Also u really do not need anyone's opinion or advice on this issue, the saying 'out of the aboundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh' meaning that u already made up ur mind to do it.  So my dear brother u already committed adultery against ur wife by conceiving the idea in the first instance.                     As humanly as i can be, i hv no right to judge u, infact i give u kudos for giving it a second thot, most African men dont even see it as an issue they just do it and the poor wife will hv to bear the emotional brunt God help her if her husband gets carried away by the thrills he gets from the other woman.                        In all frankness, DNT Cheat on ur wife, you may get more than u bargain for. Lol
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lonelypal(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2006
Dnt know wat dis world is turning into why would a married man come on this forum to post such a dumb topic lipsrsealed Mr. casanova I dnt think u need any advice on this cos u know, all I'm gonna tell u is put urself in the shoes of ur wife, ow wuld u feel?rememba d d law of Karma.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by chidichris(m): 7:33am On Nov 12, 2006
i know the problem of the poster here, he wants to compare and contrast. i know despite all resposne here, he has done that by now so we are all waiting to get your observation.
please can we know what u find out in the new woman. tell us in details how she can be compared to ur wife.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by osegwu(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2006
Nitefall
My advice to you is not to cheat on your wife. i know that men are doing it all the time but be an example of other. You do not use your own hands to destroy your own home cos that is the easiest way to destroy your loving home if all what you claim is true. Great sex life with your wife? What more do you need? Sexual Escapades? Arnold Schwarzenegger said the success of his career is as a result of great sex life with his wife and this is the same thing you have that you want to throw away. The bible says when the Devil want to tempt you just tell him no. a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2006
How far nightfall?
Have u cheated on ur wife already?
You need to update us man. I wan hear gist.
I no get advice for u, by now u have heard enough to make up your mind.
To cheat or not to cheat? Both roads lead to happiness depending on which
part of your body is doing the thinkng.

Chooose quickly and update us gare.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is definitely thinking with [b]that[/b]part
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by drrionelli(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2006
Well said, osegwu!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Christino(m): 3:47am On Nov 14, 2006
nightfall,

dawn never show? so who was in bed last night? your wife or she?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2006
cheesy grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Bev(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2006
Wow this topic is cool. Well Nightfall, as you said earlier you dont know why feel that way with her. I guess you are been tempted. It is now left for you to resist the temptation. You will surely gain nothing but regret after you go into that relationship.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Rhea(f): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2006
Nightfall,

Your name says it al :Dl. Your bright days are about to be clouded over by nightfall.

Look at it from the other side. Your wife is not your wife but your younger sister, and married to another guy called daylight. Daylight comes onto Nairaland and tells us his balls itches so bad he feels like humping the next lassie that strolls along his way. And he seeks our opinion grin.

What would you tell your sister's husband; your brother-in-law?

The ball (not your balls) is in your side of the court.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by tinuade001(f): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2006
I wonder why people are condemning this man. this is somebody that needs your help. and 80% of u guys are doing it. unfaithful to your wife without telling anybody. and this one is asking for ur advice now, u're blaming him. anyway, Mr man, i will advice u dont do it. How would you fell, if u should find ur wife in desame act. Pls dont do it, if there is anything this lady is doing that is making her to look difference to you. Tell ur wife to start doing those thing. Or maybe the lady is using juju on you. but if not with u focusing on God and ur family. u can overcome. But if u know u're a muslim and u can handle two wives, why not disscus with ur wife and ur family member, then ask for her hand in marriage. But mind u, dont be deceive. I want marital bliss for yoy. Dont do wat will tarnish ur image.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
his wife's still gonnna woop his behind grin grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by doudlec(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2006
Dude i really don't understand ur problem.U decide to cheat and pick then u someone that looks like ur wife.Only dumber.maybe u need to spice up ur marriage.I really don't know what u want to hear but this is d first time i've heard a guy look 4 permission to cheat.At least u still hv a conscience.Or hv u done it already
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Wumine(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2006
my brother, please don't do it because you are going to regret it later. you see, we all have urges to do a nasty and terrible thing once in a while but the ability to pull through it without messing up is what makes a difference. for you to come out and talk about it, kudos to you.it shows you have a consience after all and that is uncommon in men when it comes to cheating. i pray God will give you the strenght to come out of this. pray to God to help you, spend more time with your wife, try something new with her, go for a vacation if possible(with her) and be strong because we all have temptations once in a while and i pray God will help you. Wish you the best! God be with you.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Dvampire(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2006
@topic: abeg put your 'tool' in its tool box angry if you are so hungry for 'away matches' why dont you try a brothel for a change. at least the LovePeddler will not demand for an affair after the services rendered. na guys like una dey give other guys bad name for babes presence.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Christino(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2006
Dvampire:

@topic: abeg put your 'tool' in its tool box angry if you are so hungry for 'away matches' why don't you try a brothel for a change. at least the LovePeddler will not demand for an affair after the services rendered. na guys like una dey give other guys bad name for babes presence.

abi o,

My latest question is "Have you ever cheated on her?" and if you have, why come to disturb us with your "fun" this time around since you aren't new in the business.

Just let me know when you are through so I can recommend a good doctor/psychologist bla bla bla, (you know now?)
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2006
where's da cheat? angry
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Mystique(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2006
You can cheat on your wife, only if you do not mind her cheating on you right back, cool cool
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by IBEXY(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2006
How would nightfall feel if his wife was the author of this thread and he knew it.
I bet it will strike the living daylight out of him. grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by kheme(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2006
talk to your wıfe about ıt!
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by eslynera(f): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2006
what's the meaning of marriage? Once you're in marriage there's no other reason for hookin up with slu** because the reason of being in a relationship is in order to build your future realtionship so as to get married to eachother, but what men mostly care about is sex. I advice you not to cheat on her, especially that she's your wife already, maybe if she was just a girlfriend, but "SHE'S YOUR WIFE." and that's why you married her.
If you've already cheated on her, you'll have to regreat that.cheesy
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by alarinka(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2006
, the bottom line is that ladies need to understand our sexual urge and drive, they seem to believe in cooking,jisting and raising the kids, INITIALLY THEY SAY WE ARE NOT ROMANTIC,THEN THE STORY IS THAT WE ARE NOT WORKING THEM UP IN BED , NOW ,
nigerian men are actually starved , and they now accuse us of being unfaithful, to hell with fidelity cool undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2006
alarinka:

, the bottom line is that ladies need to understand our sexual urge and drive, they seem to believe in cooking,jisting and raising the kids, INITIALLY THEY SAY WE ARE NOT ROMANTIC,THEN THE STORY IS THAT WE ARE NOT WORKING THEM UP IN BED , NOW ,
nigerian men are actually starved , and they now accuse us of being unfaithful, to hell with fidelity cool undecided undecided undecided undecided

Beware Of Dog.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Christino(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2006
alarinka:

Are you speaking for yourself or ALL OF US?

OYO l'owa o, speak for yourself only. Starvation? hmnnn, I neva knew that. grin
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by Uche2nna(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2006
@ alarinka Starved of wat?
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2006
Has he done it yet tongue
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by IBEXY(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2006
he did it even b4 starting this thread.
he just needs permission to do it a second time.
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by candylips(m): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2006
alarinka:

rantings of a confused mind lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Cheat On My Wife? by lioness(f): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2006
guy's messed up alright angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.