Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (57988 Views)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Does This Guy Really Look Like Peter Psquare? (pic) / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by ceeafuejay(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
some of ma course mates keep asking me if am related to p-square the question sef e yaff tire me!!

bashing is allowed.

Lol! And you are excited about it. You look like their shadow. Congratulations!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by baloney: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
not very close.
if u dark & him light, may u wud be shadow close.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Uzorvick(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lovelynature:
I'm also coming
. I'm coming oooo.... But if in 2minute u no see me/meaning I don fine my way oo grin
Lovelynature:
I'm also coming
. I'm coming oooo.... But if in 2minute u no see me/meaning I don fine my way oo
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Irishrena1(f): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
u are just hallucinating.. I can't see any resemblance..
I see 0% resemblance
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by emmanuelkant77(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:

Bros Y you dey give am fake hope na? grin
abi u no c em pix fr one of de cutest male nairalanders today....?...

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Spanner4:
grin
Yeah u look like him bro , very handsome
Ladies in nairaland come and see cute guy
Some people instead make dem just dey read posts and comments jeje Dem to go just want make dem see dem face for nairaland
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by flimsy2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I tell you brother. I also need to be in that meeting. Anyway, i blame goodluck for all these.
....lolz why blame goodluck? blame some Nigerians that needed change without thinking twice...
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
flimsy2:
....lolz why blame goodluck? blame some Nigerians that needed change without thinking twice...
I blamed goodluck because his maladministration made Nigerians went for change which is still in progress and shall bear us good fruits at the end.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
ceeafuejay:

Lol! And you are excited about it. You look like their shadow. Congratulations!
u tried but off point!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by sunday2012(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why can u ask if u look like me sunny. So that someday u be a pastor
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by OCHOdee(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
No
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
tottinova:

You started it Fool
How will a grownup man like you, Who i'm sure has access to mirror, Look @ your reflection and say you look like peter okoye.
Are you a f.o.o.l

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
baloney:
not very close.
if u dark & him light, may u wud be shadow close.
did u just type in English
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiggyB242:

Low self-esteem, stop comparing your looks with others be your own original. l
for God sake learn how to read.you pelican
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rhea(f): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
some of ma course mates keep asking me if am related to p-square the question sef e yaff tire me!!

bashing is allowed.

[size=28pt]
And I look like Kim Kardashian's left nip.ple.

Seriously you look more like Lewis Hamilton. Hope your head don swell small like beans for maimai[/size]
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
darmochy1:

You look like a foo.l mumu. Guys of your age are already out of school and doing something tangible with their lives. You're here comparing yourself with someone. In short, you're a disgrace to manhood.
first things first read ma post again only then will you discover how senseless you are.and besides I am getting to ma early 20's and I will soon gradj and some of ma mates are yet to even enter uni...

you the pride of manhood what do you have to show for it?? a black coated face like cold tar with a suit which I think was an inheritance mumu...get sense u no gree?
BTW are u related to oshomole
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rhea:

[size=28pt]
And I look like Kim Kardashian's left nip.ple.

Seriously you look more like Lewis Hamilton. Hope your head don swell small like beans for maimai[/size]
swerve
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by tottinova: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:

Wow
Interesting

Sour fucking nigga
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by khalifarolex: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=Rexhenrex post=43382860]some of ma course mates keep asking me if am related to p-square the question sef e yaff tire me! .......... Bro u just wishin u looked like peter,if I wia u I wuld wish 2 luk like his bank account...LOLZzzz#DreamComTru
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by darmochy1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
first things first read ma post again only then will you discover how senseless you are.and besides I am getting to ma early 20's and I will soon gradj and some of ma mates are yet to even enter uni...

you the pride of manhood what do you have to show for it?? a black coated face like cold tar with a suit which I think was an inheritance mumu...get sense u no gree?
BTW are u related to oshomole
I was out of school at your age Foo.l

Oh! What I have to show for being the pride of manhood? Check my signature, and if you want to learn how to do such, don't be shy to contact me. I'll even train you for free. I'll turn your life around you God forsaken idio.t

I'm glad my post pained you retar.d. At least, it'll make you to think like a man for once and not bothering yourself about what others think about you. Slow poke (check the meaning in the dictionary cos I know you won't know what it means).

And since you're so concerned about who you resemble, your pics only remind me of the mad man in my area.

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by lakes99: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
yeye dey smell for ur body....no be only peter u resemble.....na dem peter n paul u resemble grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Ajojodedon: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
In ur wildest dreams..lol.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 17, 2016
gerrarahia mehn
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by curvilicious: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2016
@ Oga Peter resemblance, if na black nd white u resemble somhw, if na colour printer e no go match #lol
4 my eye una resemble undecided after when I look again una no resemble chachacha
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 1:20am On Mar 17, 2016
You high weed abi?

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by ebubey(f): 2:06am On Mar 17, 2016
nawa o see as pple carry d guy matter 4 head undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:37am On Mar 17, 2016
curvilicious:
@ Oga Peter resemblance, if na black nd white u resemble somhw, if na colour printer e no go match #lol
4 my eye una resemble undecided after when I look again una no resemble chachacha
I hear you
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:56am On Mar 17, 2016
darmochy1:

I was out of school at your age Foo.l

Oh! What I have to show for being the pride of manhood? Check my signature, and if you want to learn how to do such, don't be shy to contact me. I'll even train you for free. I'll turn your life around you God forsaken idio.t

I'm glad my post pained you retar.d. At least, it'll make you to think like a man for once and not bothering yourself about what others think about you. Slow poke (check the meaning in the dictionary cos I know you won't know what it means).

And since you're so concerned about who you resemble, your pics only remind me of the mad man in my area.
mad man in your area...haha,we both know your area has one madman which is you! and i dont look like you in anyway na.why did u change that pics? was trying to measure the circumference of your cone shape head grin thank God I screen muched it.btw did i hear you say ur post pained me?? if thats what you think mehn then you need help oaf. you still didn't answer ma question decimated scallywag are you related to oshiomole??

#black skunk.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:57am On Mar 17, 2016
lakes99:
yeye dey smell for ur body....no be only peter u resemble.....na dem peter n paul u resemble grin
corperate fool! Lol u have been noticed next
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Timbuktu14(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Rexhenrex:
explain ma.
Explain? Omg! grin grin She's simply saying that the resemblance isn't there!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Jennifer89(f): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2016
upon all the filter you don't look like him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Luxury Cars (Photos) / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.