Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (58086 Views)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Does This Guy Really Look Like Peter Psquare? (pic) / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I can't remember telling you to stop shallow minded buffoon lol
you dare not tell me. cry back to momma, i am done with her for the day. old man can go whimper at a corner like he is used to! cool
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
dem! He also has eye defects shit!
Even your crush has ditched you because of your english. Oh, thy children!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

For God sake, why dont you stop disgracing your parents her with your english? Are you sure you re truely in university or its one adult school at your backyard you re going to?
mehn this your english i must confess na follow come lmao

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
go get a life dumbass! ure too ugly to b noticed.
Now i know you have totally gone out of control. Someone you dnt even knw how he look nor seen his pic before is ugly?

Na so craze dey start!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
you dare not tell me. cry back to momma, i am done with her for the day. old man can go whimper at a corner like he is used to! cool
haha...u are gold platted fool!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by THONZE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bro, i guess you and your friends are used to having nightmares. But you are cute.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
haha...u are gold platted fool!
awww is likkle Rexy hungry again. smiley
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
One doesn't need to see you before know you are both foolish,dumb,and stupid because from the things you av typed it shows its in you! Kudos
KINGinVAHALA2:

Now i know you have totally gone out of control. Someone you dnt even knw how he look nor seen his pic before is ugly?

Na so craze dey start!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
go get a life dumbass! ure too ugly to b noticed.
i had to quote this, when a FAT milf calls one ugly, you know planet earth is really dehydrated! grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by makatamma: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wait 4 me grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Urhg! lowlife is this the best you could say dumbo cheesy
fowlyansh181:
awww is likkle Rexy hungry again. smiley
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
i had to quote this, when a FAT milf calls one ugly, you know planet earth is really dehydrated! grin
and the adamu don't know the meaning of milf chai,no correlation or concordance at all
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Urhg! lowlife is this the best you could say dumbo cheesy
isn't mommy supposed to feed you my dear peter okoye? i would call her up again so hurry away boy.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by html14java(f): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moz22:
waris d meaning of cum?

Wa
Zo
Bia.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
and the adamu that know the meaning of milf chai,no correlation or concordance at all
Your crush tagged her self a fool at forty, not my fault boy smiley
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by addikt(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
sexymoma:
guy wait ooo, u asked us to tell you the truth about you looking like peter ... and i wrote my mind..so what the hullabaloo bout angry.. pomo man angry

May God forgive this new Peter ......maybe you resemble Job

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Your crush tagged her self a fool at forty, not my fault boy smiley
dullardinh.o werey!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
isn't mommy supposed to feed you my dear peter okoye? i would call her up again so hurry away boy.
kikiki....u orangutan
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fortunechy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
let me google it first
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
One doesn't need to see you before know you are both foolish,dumb,and stupid because from the things you av typed it shows its in you! Kudos
Its well!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
kikiki....u orangutan
you bark too? sad!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by nasoweseeam: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
U fit be number 4

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Moz22: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
html14java:

Wa Zo Bia.
oh oh..I thought as much
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
To all those who felt offended because of my choice of words, kindly take a chill. Its all for the fun, and dats what makes nairaland preferred over others.

*We All Need Each Other To See Life Through, Either Big or Small, Poor or Rich, Literate or Illitarate, Fair or Dark, Handsome/Beautifull or Ugly, etc. I WISH YOU ALL WELL!

I'M OUT!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
you bark too? sad!
lmao....its like you attended that school the posted the pics on NL THAT labelled a giraffe as a mouse,so the taught u that kiki is barking weldone
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
To all those who felt offended because of my choice of words, kindly take a chill. Its all for the fun, and dats what makes nairaland preferred over others.

*We All Need Each Other To See Life Through, Either Big or Small, Poor or Rich, Literate or Illitarate, Fair or Dark, Handsome/Beautifull or Ugly, etc. I WILL YOU ALL WELL!

I'M OUT!
was fun having u on the thread bro,we will see some other time.let me face ur colleague the other repugnant elf!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao....its like you attended that school the posted the pics on NL THAT labelled a giraffe as a mouse,so the taught u that kiki is barking weldone
now who attended a certain said school? you aren't helping your case son. Sad!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
now who attended a certain said school? you aren't helping your case son. Sad!
obviously you carcass.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by obinnashady(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
I am coming @ the cutie above me..your face is longer and finer too wink
Are u gay?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
its glaring you ave been deprived of food.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=fowlyansh181 post=43825734]i had to quote this, when a FAT milf calls one ugly, you know planet earth is really dehydrated! grin[/qquote ..dude go and eat. Its so glaring DAT ure hungry.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Duchessree:
I don't know why some people will like to compare iPhone 6 to Nokia torchlight
lucky you i don't exchange words with ladies so i'll spare you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘how Olamide Assaulted Me At The Headies’-fan Tells NET / Nollywood Producer, Andy Best Is Dead / 14 Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Crashed in 2022, Still Counting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.