Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (58075 Views)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Does This Guy Really Look Like Peter Psquare? (pic) / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Bruh stop typing in English.... u fuqqin embarrassing me here... choi
Hahahahahahaha. shey you have killed the op na?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
u should be in ur room crying out ur miserable life.my English teacher(witchcrafy) pity urself nau!biko.
haha...I never expected his English to be good sha,u know all this kids that when the chase his mates for not paying fees he also will join them to leave school not withstanding the fact his school bills are settled...well one won't blame him he is a block head who hawks gala now...but well take heart.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by dexcira(f): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lmaoooo grin cheesy. U no near sha
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by gboyous(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
when your english teacher smoked strong weed before lectures : all you know is WITCHCRAFY

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by jagorinho: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moz22:
he looks like peter of sure P
lol!!! what of paul of surebet ?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Haha...barberian!! grin
fowlyansh181:
i might as well sell him off to the whites and make your mum into my _bitch if you don't behave boy!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

If you have sense, you would knw i am highlighting your crush short comings. ODE!
and u couldn't help ur self with ur blunder.And u foolishly allowed urself to be ignominiously embarrassed.after all gloatings.SHAMEONYOU!

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
haha...I never expected his English to be good sha,u know all this kids that when the chase his mates for not paying fees he also will join them to leave school not withstanding the fact his school bills are settled...well one won't blame him he is a block head who hawks gala now...but well take heart.
BLOOD OF OSENOBUA!

Finally, op has killed english.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
gboyous:
when your english teacher smoked strong weed before lectures : all you know is WITCHCRAFY
u wicked, you just made me guffaw at the banking hall chisos! Finishing

2 Likes

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
and u couldn't help ur self with ur blunder.And u foolishly allowed urself to be ignominiously embarrassed.after all gloatings.SHAMEONYOU!
This doesnt change the fact that you are a cheap and helpless wh@ore. ASHAWO KOBO KOBO

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by sonofspada(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
If i slap you ehh.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Femeto: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
You look more like Ighalo.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Moz22: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
jagorinho:

lol!!! what of paul of surebet ?
hmm..ayam not there oo..I didn't say anything oo shd d op come lashing at us..
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by gboyous(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
u wicked, you just made me guffaw at the banking hall chisos! Finishing
Take heart o
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Haha...barberian!! grin
your Old _woman makes a great _bitch cool .. wanna tag along?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

BLOOD OF OSENOBUA!

Finally, op has killed english.
great and apart from not knowing how to write the mumu can also not read haha odi ok olodo
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
your Old _woman makes a great _bitch cool .. wanna tag along?
i so u also lack home training wow u've got great talents smiggle
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by danla44(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ask your father
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Stuntkid172(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:
How far is the sky from the earth and how far is Dasuki from PMB.

My Guy go and sleep. grin
WHY TELLING HIM TO GO AND SLEEp ? HE DOES NOT ONLY LOOK LIKE Mr.peter psquare. Just tell that handsome fhurker that he looks like USHER. Chikina.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Moz22: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
esejessy:
u should be in ur room crying out ur miserable life.my English teacher(witchcrafy) pity urself nau!biko.
you really shdnt be doing dis aswear
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by html14java(f): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Moz22:
just see d way ayam looking atew with my Two naked eyes.
find clothe wear your eyes.. . I am shying shy
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
get educated boy.. i banged your mom but I didn't bang her brains out. her duty is to give me educated negroes!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Moz22: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
html14java:
find clothe wear your eyes.. . I am shying shy
waris d meaning of cum?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by gboyous(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
With the number of comment, verbal attacks and most importantly, the Wicthcrafy and murder of english, this guy must think he really looks like that guy in psquare.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
great and apart from not knowing how to write the mumu can also not read haha odi ok olodo
GREAT AND APART? Now i know this has gotten out of hand.

What is HOW TO RIGHT THE MUMU? I thought there was supposed to be a comma after HOW TO WRITE?

Oh Lord, please come and take control.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
get educated boy.. i banged your mom but I didn't bang her brains out. her duty is to give me educated negroes!
haha....u are mentally deranged low life bastard grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
haha....u are mentally deranged low life bastard grin
don't resort to this, dont you like me playing with mommy son?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

GREAT AND APART? Now i know this has gotten out of hand.

What is HOW TO RIGHT THE MUMU? I thought there was supposed to be a comma after HOW TO WRITE?

Oh Lord, please come and take control.
dem! He also has eye defects shit!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
For God sake, why dont you stop disgracing your parents here with your english? Are you sure you re truely in university or its one adult school at your backyard you re going to?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can't remember telling you to stop shallow minded buffoon lol
fowlyansh181:
don't resort to this, dont you like me playing with mommy son?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Opulencia: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol grin he looks lyk u. U don't look lyk him
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by esejessy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

This doesnt change the fact that you are a cheap and helpless wh@ore. ASHAWO KOBO KOBO
go get a life dumbass! ure too ugly to b noticed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her / Chizzy Alichi’s Traditional Wedding Pictures / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.