Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! (57989 Views)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / Does This Guy Really Look Like Peter Psquare? (pic) / Looks Like Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Have Made Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Micheezy7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Your resemblance is just like comparing a pumpkin to a watermelon.. .

Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
even me is cumin also..
its a pity
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by tottinova: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
some of ma course mates keep asking me if am related to p-square the question sef e yaff tire me!!

bashing is allowed.

Nxt time, try Kevin hart
Cus you're very funny grin grin grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by fowlyansh181(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
obviously you carcass.
i have to ignore you now son, your mommy needs me more and you are becoming boring cool..

I won't dignify a certain fat milf with a reply. off to play with your momma's _cunt boy!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
fowlyansh181:
i have to ignore you now son, your mommy needs me more and you are becoming boring cool..

I won't dignify a certain fat milf with a reply. off to play with your momma's _cunt boy!
ur mom must be regreting ur existence useless tout!
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by bizhop101(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
SO?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
And who is this daft
tottinova:

Nxt time, try Kevin hart Cus you're very funny grin grin grin
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by gboyous(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
And who is this daft
guy you grab! Dnt mind him.
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Rexhenrex(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
gboyous:
guy you grab! Dnt mind him.
meaning?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Johnsown1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why trying to be another person instead of to be u. I bet ur not proud of yourself. There is a big diffetence between hustlers and strugglers. So guy grow up
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by omitusaf(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nah... Not at all. Not even a bit
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Henycymama(f): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bigcake:
Cant you be yourself? must you look like psquare? However, you look like a foool.

The last time I checked, it's ain't bad to resemble someone
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by darmochy1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by darmochy1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by darmochy1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
some of ma course mates keep asking me if am related to p-square the question sef e yaff tire me!!

bashing is allowed.
You look like a foo.l mumu. Guys of your age are already out of school and doing something tangible with their lives. You're here comparing yourself with someone. In short, you're a disgrace to manhood.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by gboyous(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
meaning?
i mean that daft that said you are funny? That u should try kevin hart next time?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by MrCEO69(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i wanted insulting you then at the secon thought i realized u are an insult to the word insult! U wan make money then you come romance section ode.

lol
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by justmenoni: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tell those your classmatesfriends that they're blind and if some of them are among those complaining about the latest jamb result then tell them poor eyesight or eyerubebe is their reason for failure
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by tico1212(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wan tan e
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
Yhu guyz!!! Free d guy nw, he sed people keep asking him if he is related to peter, he didnt say he resembles him na, jst tell him, 'yes, yhu do' or 'no, dey ar jst deceiving yhu'............Lobatan!
Btw, guy yhu no resemble am o
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:

bashing is allowed.

Low self-esteem, stop comparing your looks with others be your own original.
l
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hallucination,pls go for treatment
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by bethyz(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
There is no resemblance simple
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by samkpanam: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
About to confirm,lol
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by tottinova: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
And who is this daft

You started it
Fool

How will a grownup man like you,
Who i'm sure has access to mirror,
Look @ your reflection and say you look like peter okoye.

Are you a f.o.o.l

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by sirmax1759: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
olihilistic:
I'm coming

me too dey come..............infact u dey come and go
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Which kind weed wey this guy dey smoke?
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by richard870(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
kai! Oboi u dey board also??I don cum finish, cum fast let's go together..
wink
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by pamshuga1(f): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Person go take expired weed come begin de yarn rubbish! Guy go pour cold water for body.

1 Like

Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yo name is cake,you should have a cake slice for yo profile pic.

You can have this one,if you copy it.

Shit! Babe I need dat cake, d real one.... Send it to me cry
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by tottinova: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:

bashing is allowed.

Your course mates won't see heaven oh!

You dey yab me nd na you say bashing is allowed
Re: Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! by Oblak(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
you don't have big lips like him. You are not as dark as he is. Your head is opioro unlike his. what else? not even the nose. since these features are not in tandem, it's a NO from me. No from my friend and No from my dog. You have 3 NO's . Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.