Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion (42694 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2016
justified19:

it carries a road...it is not a road..
thank u sir.

English is not as simple as u think sha.
lemme dummy it down further..

E.g let say you are a road and I'm the bridge.

If I carry you from one point to the other, does that make me you? A road?

A road is a road and a bridge is a bridge.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by aresa: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2016
LaExpert:

What then was the essence of his speech then?

To spite and accuse the previous government or to commend it?

As the quoted post below rightly says;

Guilty conscience....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by discusant: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Osibanjo is a bloody liar just like his devilish party

I least expected VP Osinbajo to join A Lai and APC in telling lies.
Disappointed.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
lemme dummy it down further..

E.g let say you are a road and I'm the bridge.

If I carry you from one point to the other, does that make me you? A road?
in d case of d third mainland bridge, with ur explanation of a bridge..

will i b right to say a road was constructed on d bridge?
since a bridge is a structure carrying a bridge
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by discusant: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Mynd44:

How did the Vice President lie? Reno just confirmed that there was no new road construction (from start to finish) under President Jonathan's administration. Which was what the VP said

Mind you, what people read from Osinbajo was "Jonathan built no Roads"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2016
justified19:
in d case of d third mainland bridge, with ur explanation of a bridge..

will i b right to say a road was constructed on d bridge?
since a bridge is a structure carrying a bridge
bridge is a link point. Wouldn't be right. Just like a black hole. Lol.

Well you could say that sha. But wouldn't be right.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by prophetfire: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin
I wonder where we are heading to in this country when majority of our supposedly educated population lack basic comprehension ability. Noise makers without brains everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Safari29: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2016
justified19:
one of his tweets says gej initiated and finished 9 new bridges..

I still need someone to tell me if bridges are different from roads

guy did u goto school at all?? reason without sentiment, GEJ only hehabitalised roads which is a good thing at least. Obasanjo built Ibadan ilorin express from scratch, now thats a new road. seriously this is a non issue. am out of here

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
bridge is a link point point .. Wouldn't be right. Just like a black hole. Lol.
from ur explanation, all I can conclude is a bridge serves as a road but not all roads serve as bridges..

if u will b sincere with ursef

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by freshvine(f): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2016
abu99err:

my man that will be "ROAD EXPANSION" ... do you understand now?
Go kidnap a teen and take refuge in your caliphate that'll make more sense.
The question is there a new Road? Yes.
If you don't agree, do my suggestion
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2016
Safari29:

guy did u goto school at all?? reason without sentiment, GEJ only hehabitalised roads which is a good thing at least. Obasanjo built Ibadan ilorin express from scratch, now thats a new road. seriously this is a non issue. am out of here
sorry sir, I am not here to talk about GEJ..I am here to understand d difference BTW bridges and roads..
if u dont av contributions on dat, attack d next GEJ supporter around u...not me sir.

thank u
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Safari29: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
justified19:
sorry sir, I am not here to talk about GEJ..I am here to understand d difference BTW bridges and roads..
if u dont av contributions on dat, attack d next GEJ supporter around u...not me sir.

thank u
alright bros
google is your friend
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2016
Safari29:
alright bros google is your friend
all u looking for is a GEJ fan to tear apart.

fight less, learn more .
bye bye sir
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2016
justified19:
from ur explanation, all I can conclude is a bridge serves as a road but not all roads serve as bridges..

if u will b sincere with ursef
no. Its not a road. But it sometimes carries a road.

Bridge is bridge and road is road.

Internet serves as bridge that connects computer together, but no matter what or how much it carries computer along, internet cannot be a computer.
Internet is inernet and computer is computer.

Simple as abc.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2016
Tpave:
The man make sense sha! You don't initiate new projects like that, where there are so many abandoned ones cos it will breed more corruption. Kudos

Please guys let's be realistic.

Can't a country with vast resources like Nigeria complete as well as build new roads in 10 years?

All the monies being looted, siphoned, placed in soakawayish could have gone into infrastructure.

The previous administration is a total failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by BeClever: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Mynd44:

How did the Vice President lie? Reno just confirmed that there was no new road construction (from start to finish) under President Jonathan's administration. Which was what the VP said

Pls why don't you tell your VP, let him not even bother about construction or reconstructing any road... Let him just patch a pothole... Just one pothole and I shall be grateful for him till 2019 when I shall await hi arrival in my town to see...

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by ImpactWorld(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2016
APC is almost one year in office.

So when will they build their first 'new' road? Or even rehabilitate an old one?
APC is yet to patch a single pothole after one year in power.

I remember APC promised 10,000MW of electricity per year and 40,000MW in 4 years.
So, where is the 10,000MW for the first year?
Even the 6,000MW they inherited has dropped to 2,600MW.

I think we can all see the bold handwriting on the wall.

You all can continue to deceive yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:

Internet serves as bridge that connects computer together, but no matter what or how much it carries computer along, internet cannot be a computer.

Simple as abc.
u are right with d internet illustration, but it is not applicable to the main discussion..

a bridge will always carry a road ..which means it is useless if it doesn't carry a road?

d 3rd mainland bridge for example connects d island and mainland, it will b useless if dia is no road (pathway) on it...

even d pedestrian bridges carries "trekkable" roads, if they don't..den they are useless.

thanks for ur explanation.. it means a lot
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2016
justified19:
u are right with d internet illustration, but it is not applicable to the main discussion..

a bridge will always carry a road ..which means it is useless if it doesn't carry a road?

d 3rd mainland bridge for example connects d island and mainland, it will b useless if dia is no road (pathway) on it...

even d pedestrian bridges carries "trekkable" roads, if they don't..den they are useless.

thanks for ur explanation.. it means a lot
yes it won't serve it's purpose if it didn't carry a road.. Third mainland bridge was constructed to carry a road and that is the sole purpose..

We are just trying to jauxatpose it with what omokiri and vice president said..

Osinbajo didn't say, gej didn't construct any new bridges, he only said the didnt construct any new road. Road is different from bridges.. Even omokiri couldn't prove him wrong. Road goes somewhere, bridges simply link stuff.

Just like saying gej didn't build new computer is different from gej didnt build new internet.

Have a good night.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by poseidon12: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2016
And Osinbajo is supposed to be a pastor of the RCCG and a SAN? Shameful.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by snailspeed: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin

Nobody needs to prove Osibanjo wrong. He is an idiot just like the rest of Buhari team.

So GEJ should have gone to Sambissa forest to construct a fresh road just to build new roads? That is an idiotic statement for a VP to make. Is there any provision in 2016 budget for the construction of a new road to a city or village that has no road before?

APC just keep making a fool of themselves daily with their gaffes. You guys are really having a torrid time defending them. I no envy you!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by bllaster: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:

Simple as abc.

Do everyone a favor by shuting up your mouth.
If a bridge carries a road then how did the road get there? Wasnt it built as well
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2016
bllaster:

Do everyone a favor by shuting up your mouth.
If a bridge carries a road then how did the road get there? Wasnt it built as well

go to bed.. Its past your bed time.. The discussion is not for children.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by LaExpert: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2016
aresa:

Guilty conscience....
What's 'guilty conscience?'
It is a simple question.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Rexleo(m): 1:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,what do you expect from a Tinubu associates.here is a man who corners all Lagos property for himself and barages of friends.someone who lied about the kano campaign and even put up a picture of Reinard bonnke crusade.this is a man who declared assets in MTN,owns a house in VGC,has 200 million cash in acct and another 100 million in $$$$.pls ask from what, been an Anthony general of a state .don't tell me he has a private law firm,this people became super rich because they served in govt.they took what belongs to me and you and even more.the general question is who were this people before 1999? nobody.there is no pastor or imam in Nigeria of today.especially one in Government.this is a man with big moral burden,he can only be compared with Judas Iscariot on the love of money and filthy lucre.he will continue to surprise himself.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by bllaster: 1:15am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
go to bed.. Its past your bed time.. The discussion is not for children.
You must be a joker.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by me1234: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Do we need to build or construct new roads when the existing ones are not motor able? For example do Lagos government need to construct a new road from Maryland to Yaba? The answer is no but the government need to make Ikorodu road very motor able either by ensuring there are no potholes or by expanding the road to accommodate more cars. The federal roads are designed to interconnect states and cities, to the best of my knowledge all the states in nigeria have been connected so it is misplaced and mischievous for anybody to lay emphasis on construction of new interconnection roads to link states rather emphasis should be placed on repairs, reconstruction, expansion and dualization of all federal roads, this is what in my opinion the Jonathan administration did by making over 25000km federal roads motor able as against the 5000km motor able federal roads his administration inherited from the previous government. That was why Babatunde Fashola said that Jonathan constructed more roads than any president in history http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jonathan-constructed-more-roads-than-any-other-nigerian-president-fashola/

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Mamatee07: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2016
He just proved Pastor Osinbajo.right
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by jaymichael(m): 1:38am On Mar 02, 2016
freshvine:

The ongoing Port Harcourt Owerri Road which is 70% completed before Jonathan left office was a single Lane road, it was dualised and that means an extra road was created from a bush path.

Same thing with Warri to Port Harcourt expressway which the dual is on swamp terrain. If the dualised roads are not new roads, what are they?

Was Osibanjo expecting Jonathan to build road through sambisa forest?
And were those "rehabilitated" roads completed before GEJ left office?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Mamatee07: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Osibanjo is a bloody liar just like his devilish party

You are the one lying against him. All of these has proven him right
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by truthisbittar12: 2:23am On Mar 02, 2016
it is a lie to say jona construct any fly over in kano.
and kundila or maiduguri road was constructed more
15yrs i was young then and cant say who construct it.

jonathan didnt do anything in kano except inviting
boko haram to kill ppl.

mr vice president is right.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by sweetgala(m): 2:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Mynd44:

Reno just confirmed exactly what the vice president said, GEJ did not build any new roads, yes he completed roads for which a MOA had been signed and funding arranged.

There was only one case where Reno could account for a new project and even that was a state project the Kano fly over.

Osinbanjo was technically correct, Jonathan did not build any new roads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.