Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (66641 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abducted Girl Speaks Out- I Want To Remain In Kano. Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Kingspin(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
Mr second Yunusa, who even known how many Ese is in that emir's palace? The girl was kid-napped period.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by aresa: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Horrible: Teenage girl gang raped by security guards inside a church in Anambra

Three men have been arrested by the police over the alleged gang raping of a 14-year old girl, Ujunwa Nwolisa in Nkpor, Idemmili North local government area, Anambra state on Saturday.

According to reports, Nwolisa had gone to fetch firewood in company of two other under aged boys at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in the town before she was accosted by the three men who were security guards of the church and reportedly raped at machete point.

The gang rape incident was confirmed by the Anambra Police Command saying a a suspect has already being arrested while efforts are on to arrest other gang members of the security men who raped the girl.

The Nation reports:
Police spokesman, PPRO Emeka Chukwuemeka , a CSP said investigations are ongoing and once investigations are concluded the suspects would be arraigned before a court of competent jurisdiction.
The Divisional Police Officer, DPO in charge of Ogidi Division, Mr Abubakar Isa also confirmed the incident and that one of the suspects was arrested by the local vigilance group in charge of Isingwu road, where Nwolisa family resides and handed over to the Ogidi police stat

http://ynaija.com/horrible-teenage-girl-gang-raped-by-security-guards-inside-a-church-in-anambra/

SMH...
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2016
inme:

My friend, turn on your tv set, the next news you will see is one islamic lunatic bombing innocent people FOR NO FUCCKKING reason.

Please define madness again

I don't see any Islamic lunatic bombing people

What I see are your family members bombing imnocnet peoplesmiley

Don't quote me again!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Awoofawo(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Xionez:
The jazz strong. I say the jazz on this one is STRONG!
Oga make I go bring holy pankere, to flog the jazz commot her body cheesy
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by rextermail: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2016
Madam I thot nobody will ask that question. To me I believe this video is false.
edwife:
I beg help me here, when did bayelsa people started speaking hausa and have a very thick hausa english accent? shocked shocked
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by kachnov(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2016
This one is officially gone,smh
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2016
mynd1:
Yunus should return dis girl to her parents n apologise to them. At least all dis hypocrite christians will let us hear word. angry

yes bt i think its nt abt islam cos islam dnt preach abt early or teens marriage, i think its culture dats is playin nt religion.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Cyojunior:

I knw I would find u here !

SMH for u. Had it been u have beenn offered to one illiterate man as husband. Do u tink u will have tyme for brewing an understatement by calling one religion hypocrite

I guess u dnt understand ursef tlkless on knwing wat u're sayin.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by meshi1990(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2016
hamzeiy:
even when the truth is so obvious.those whose heart are blind would never see it..muslims should stop been on the defense and let the enemies of islam cry a river if they want to.
when they had no reason to insult the islam ,they did all the could to smear it..
the enemies of islam are waiting eagerly to insult and attack our beliefs and way of life even if it is through falsehood.
Its unfortunate that a christains though we know its false faith for a fact but we are asked to respect their faith as encouraged by the Quran will go all the way even out of the path of truth just to disrespect us.
its obvious the Ese lady left bayelsa with yunusa willinly but children of hatered will not want to believe that.you can insult islam all you want but atleast accept the truth when you see it. WE BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER *MOHAMMAD* WITHOUT DOUBT and no amount of falsehood or islamophobia or smear campaign will derail us from the path of truth.The enemies of islam can all go to hell with their taught for all we care ,for the religion of Allah will surelly prevail over others even if it enemies hate it
u ar such a big fool
A muslim friend once told me how uses d holy quran to hypnotised a lady dat d only way to nullify d jazz was to give her a very hard kick with right foot which he later cos she was following him everywhere he went to..

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by prophetfire: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
islam defender,so according to your religion, if u want to marry you just take the girl away without informing her parents?even an under-aged girl. Your nonsence defence puts you and islam in a very bad light.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Faraidi(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

you are the worst illiterate.What is the girl's age?Do u know even to sleep with an underage girl is a crime? Let alone abducting.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2016
BeClever:

When the e_diot Yinusa don use his uncircumcised ugly rod to scatter her tender kpekus..

And one continues to ask, what did they give to all those girls used for suicide bombing..

If you like show us Video of where she commits suicide..
We ll never believe a Muslim..

I think d thunderous slap shd b directed to u cos u av made a senseless statement, who asked u to bliv a muslim. U're too st*pid to knw dat its culture dat is in play nt religion.. Sm pple sha reason like a maggot.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Obiagelli:
Shame on everyone that have tried to score cheap tribal and religious points with this saga of 2 kids with poor home training.

there's more to this than meets the eye, but i have a different suspicion - that ese may be a runaway; kids run away from home because of abuse.
all this reluctance to go back home speaks to something fundamentally flawed in her home.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by BeClever: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
suco01:

I think d thunderous slap shd b directed to u cos u av made a senseless statement, who asked u to bliv a muslim. U're too st*pid to knw dat its culture dat is in play nt religion.. Sm pple sha reason like a maggot.

They are all criminals and can't be believed.

The two major religion in Nigeria are based on Criminality..

Be pained, I don't care.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
dicefrost:

Your attempt to defend pedophilia is not really shocking, it is what we would expect from a muslim. However, the girl is 14, probably wild as you have noted,and easy to manipulate. That is why they need their parents to make decisions. But then, pedophilia and murder are core tenets of Islam so your position is well taken.

"pedophilia and murder are core tenets of Islam" what has islam has to do wit dis.?. Y're some pple so s**pid like dis. U're bl**d to see dat its culture nt religion
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2016
BeClever:

They are all criminals and can't be believed.

The two major religion in Nigeria are based on Criminality..

Be pained, I don't care.

I guess ur tribe is saintm cos dats wat ur religion preached to u to be a criminal dats y u cant diff culture and religion.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by BeClever: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2016
oyb:

there's more to this than meets the eye, but i have a different suspicion - that ese may be a runaway; kids run away from home because of abuse.
all this reluctance to go back home speaks to something fundamentally flawed in her home.

Her tender Kpekus has been consecutively flogged n bastardized with their uncircumcised monster rods, that she does not believe them anymore, when they promised to take her somewhere.. So she prefer to go with at least the Devil she know.

That why she was insisting that the monster boy Yinusa tag along.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2016
prophetfire:
islam defender,so according to your religion, if u want to marry you just take the girl away without informing her parents?even an under-aged girl. Your nonsence defence puts you and islam in a very bad light.

And who has told u dat Islam religion preaches underage marriage, nt informing d girl parents?. I guess u need a psychologist...
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2016
fiizznation:

I think the law does not consider her consent or not in this case. As far as the law is concerned, a minor cannot be married off without her parents consent. It does not matter whether she consents or not. The onus therefore lies on men to make sure any lady they want to have sex with or marry must be 18 and above. That a lady below 18 consents to sexual relation is no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Dansiki1: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Eze now; let your children see you as their best friend, this particular case is probably a case of finding love outside , she was cared for by an outsider, she loves it and she doesn't want to let go.

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2016
meshi1990:

u ar such a big fool
A muslim friend once told me how uses d holy quran to hypnotised a lady dat d only way to nullify d jazz was to give her a very hard kick with right foot which he later cos she was following him everywhere he went to..

U're d fool here. "A muslim friend once told me how uses d holy quran to hypnotised a lady dat d only way to nullify d jazz was to give her a very hard kick with right foot which he later cos she was following him everywhere he went to" imagine ursef sayin dis. Its cos dat ur frnd sees dat u're a fool dats y he said dat to u and u bliv him. Symptoms of affective bipolar disorder
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Adewaletayo86: 1:01am On Mar 02, 2016
I think we need to join voices wit d family of d girl either brain washing or love bird game, God should resurrect her consciousness back to life.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by goodnews777: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2016
These islamists have no idea that the rest of the world is against their savaged custom. YOU CANNOT CALL IT MARRAIGE WITHOUT PARENTAL APPROVAL . Why then do they stone people for adultery? Do they ever Immagine what transpired between the man and the girl between Bayelsa and Kano? The if attached to him now is understandable because he has had sex with her many times.That explains her attachment to him because she is considering him her own. She is now deluded.STOP SHOWING US EVIDENCE of HER WILLINGNESS TO BE WITH HIM.RETURN HER HOME TO HER PARENTS.SHE NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM ARABIAN SPIRIT. If she is 17 and you want her, why not seek approval from her parents? Why abscond? These photo explanation is more appalling than the original story.Do they expect her to resist them surrended by unfamiliar faces and threatened with stoning, having been told about the sharia and adultery ? Most of those holding back this kid are sick peadophiles and religious fanatics.Islam and force conversion is sickening.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by talkingdrum10: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2016
This is the height of stupidity, a 16 years old girl according to the constitution which is the law of Nigeria can NOT make any decision on her own until she is 18, it is even a criminal offence to have sex with such a minor, the fact that your religion permits peadophlic characters doesn't make it right....Niheria has a law and we MUST live by that law and NOT the Bible or Koran
fiizznation:

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Rayhut:
Religion is the opium of the mases ,
God permit prophet mohammed to marry a six year old child and furking hell out his eyes at that tender age,is such a person a prophet sent by God,blood shedding of opposite faith is allowed and taken their woman captives for sex is allowed.A prophet that can Bleep 11 woman from morning till night giving the power of 30 men by god to do so.Some religion are totally built on the lust of the flesh, that is why in northern part of Nigeria, 30% of girls between the ages of 6 and 12 are suffering from verginal and anal disorder,leaking bladder all because of a prophet of god.

The followers continue pedophilia without any conscience
Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.

Human beign have turn Religion into mockery and show of shame
ISLAMABAD

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 02, 2016
Is she a Muslim, if yes, then their people now. I thought it was a Christian urhobo lady.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Orikinla(m): 1:09am On Mar 02, 2016
[size=28pt]Good morning Nigeria.
All these ARRANGE MUSLIMS KANNYWOOD DRAMA is masterminded and stage-managed to make the criminal abductor, kidnapper and rapist escape trial.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Born2Breed(f): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2016
WE ALL WONDER WHY THESE KIDS ARE LACED UP WITH IED AND SENT ON A SUICIDE MISSION.....ITS OBVIOUS THIS CHILD IS IN HYPNOTIC STATE.

GO INTO THE MIND OF A 14YRS OLD GIRL AND YOU SEE HOW VULNERABLE THEY ARE.....YINUSA WAS MAI-RUWA....WE ALL KNOW HOW LOW AND DIRTY THEY ALL LOOK WHAT WILL MAKE A 14YRS OLD FALL IN LOVE IF NOT HYPNOSIS....

BUT I KNOW ALL THESE DNT REALLY MATTER TO A TRIBE OF PEDOPHILE....

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 1:14am On Mar 02, 2016
inme:

My friend, how do you define a religion that encourage its members to molest underage girls, kidnapping, bombing and all sorts of abnormal and evil things.

BTW, I don't hate your religion, I just pity people like you

B4 u comment u need to ask if d religion preaches or support molesting of underage girls, kidnapping, bombing and all sorts of abnormal and evil things. Islam is a religion of peace which i av and neva will do anytin against d prace.. U dont hate d religon bt hw has dis scene got attched to religion.? D ansa is no its culture dats is in play on dis issue... Nt religion
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 1:28am On Mar 02, 2016
hawt:

Pls one quick question. Why do you have to go to church in the north east with special army protection? Down south here we go to church freely like normal people do. And pls are loose bayelsa minors meant to be married off because they are loose? Good old days in sec schl wen our parents saw us with d opposite sex or suspected funny things and we were punished or flogged or grounded why didn't they leave us to continue as per our consent...if a child does wrong pls what is the right thing to do to that child? Leave him/her to continue cos its of their full consent? Honest answer pls. Pls no harsh words I will just like to your honest opinion.

D reason 4d soldiers protection is cos of security for the xtians. Even if they're loose dey are nt to be married off. If a child does smtin wrong d child has to be corrected, also parent dont consult their children anymore dis way which is nt gud. But if u can ansa dis can u justify dat d numba of pple affected in northeast are only xtians and other tribes frm d attact by BH?. On dis issue do u see religion in plays, dnt be biased or u see a norms and culture of a tribe in play?.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by suco01(m): 1:32am On Mar 02, 2016
driy65:
re'igion of prace...wen dere is no peace in any muslim nation....u guys arevjst pathetic

Highlight xtian nations dat there is peace?.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OneManLegion(m): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

The video you posted has a script and was acted and directed in collaboration with the Police.

It is an offense to deceive the public when a crime of this magnitude is committed aided by high ranking members and politically connected in this country.

Wow!

Sweet Jesus! You're frigging ignorant!
What the _fuck?!?

An 18 year old hausa boy into menial labour is suddenly conniving with the police and high ranking members to play out a script?

Where did you come from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor / Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.