Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (66681 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Wike Resisting Attempt To "Abduct" Judge By Security - Photos / Abducted Girl Speaks Out- I Want To Remain In Kano. Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OBAGADAFFI: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
SSSadiq:
I have always said that people who have very limited of a concept will always be the ones making noise. You know nothing about Islam yet you just sit and attribute any misfortune or accident to Islam. No reasonable Muslim will justify the case of Ese and Yunusa. In Islam, a woman is accorded certain protections as to guardianship, marriage, socialization and what have you. Ese's age has been a subject of controversy, suffice it to say she's a minor; she can't consent on her own to marriage. All I see in this are two individuals in love with each other without knowing the consequences of their acts. It has nothing to do with Islam. Yes, Islam allows a girl, who has attained puberty, to choose to marry if she desires. Puberty is not a question of age in Islam. If you are not happy about this, you just do what ur own religion permits. No body actually gives a damn. Get married anything you want; dude its your life, leave those who think differently.

Duh,

And your Islam support secret marriage, without the girls parents in attendance.?

I see that you don't even understand you religion yourself.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by obayaya(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Obiagelli:
Shame on everyone that have tried to score cheap tribal and religious points with this saga of 2 kids with poor home training.

And what exactly are you trying to say?

The girl followed the guy willingly? The girl learnt to speak fluent hausa in 6 months?

An order Emir gave was flagrantly disobeyed in September and the girl continued staying in Emir's palace? The same order that suddenly became effective after 2 days of public outcry?

Oby... stop trying to defend this... there's nothing to defend.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by sarutobie(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Your hypocrisy is legendary.

What a comment from a biased sycophant.

Any weapon used in putting an end to this dastardly act is commendable.

This campaign did well to expose the helplessness of Nigerian Police when a section of the country is involved.

Looking forward for a campaign to clampdown on "armed" Fulani herdsmen who prefer the companionship of their herds to that of their countrymen and their dignity through labour (farmers).
That monikers hypocrisy is well documented. To even think that the moniker is owned by a female! One would expect a grown ass female to know the vulnerability of a 14 year old girl(even grown ass females are still vulnerable to a degree)..but instead she went into zombie mode because she felt her tin gods were being exposed for what they are..pathetic bunch!

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by mynd1(f): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Topestbilly:

Take is easy mynd1
lol. What Yunus did is very wrong but it shouldn't give some little riff raffs order to insult some sect of people. It doesn't work dis way my dear.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by freshvine(f): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
IF this impunity had taken place during Jonathan regime, Mama peace would've gone to the emir palace to drag the ese girl out herself without all of this cover up drama.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by aresa: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
LRNZH:
You can hear speaking Hausa fluently, asking why Yunusa will not come with her.

This saga is unfolding. The range of outcomes is from kidnap to teenage elopement.

This is nothing but a teenage love affair...

Sadly, our warped society is not socially sophisticated enough to deal with such issues.

Unfortunately, the usual, tribalists and religious bigots painted a very different story to go with their warped and bigoted narative...
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
highskies:

This doesn't happen to be like brainwash. However so, I believe she should be returned to her people.This issue has been seriously twisted and used as basis to tag Islam as barbaric and also taint the image of the Emir of Kano HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.I am a muslim and a revert for that matter. Islam is a religion of peace but due to our peculiarity here in Africa and Nigeria most especially, we judge on"bookcover" approach.I guaranty that 60-90% of people that have made all sorts of negative comments on this issue have NO CLUE about what the Holy Quran or Hadith says about marriage. We need to live above pettiness and religious bias.I'm of the STRONG BELIEF that the young lady should be returned to Bayelsaregardless of her feelings. Its left to her parents to try and connect with their daughter emotionally with a view of understanding her mindset.I hope the parents would also deem it fit to explain to the world where their daughter learnt Hausa or whether they feel it was as a result of hypnotism. If so that would be one hell of a hypnotism #onlyinNigeriaPlease feel free to air your opinions bit please objectively.
no matter how colorful u paint islam, it's still bad.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OBAGADAFFI: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
babadee1:

Yes she's still a minor but in a report I saw she claimed to be 17 years and the guy involved is supposedly 18 years meaning legally there is no statutory rape involved. Also she agreed to go with him meaning no kidnapping involved too so the guy is free. The issue is not what a responsible guy should do, the issue is what the law of Nigeria allows.

And if you 10 year old daughter run away with another man, you will sleep comfortably at night.

The parents said their daughter is a minor with prove and you are here saying another.

So 17 is now an adult in your Constitution.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by GoodMuyis(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
tinsel:
This country has really gone bad reading what people are posting here.
I keep saying that Jonathan left us with a badly divided country. History will be unkind to him.

Nigeria and Nairaland is never like these before him, because of him PDP just divide the country 2x2, Christian-Muslem and North-South

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by hamzeiy: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
even when the truth is so obvious.those whose heart are blind would never see it..muslims should stop been on the defense and let the enemies of islam cry a river if they want to.
when they had no reason to insult the islam ,they did all the could to smear it..
the enemies of islam are waiting eagerly to insult and attack our beliefs and way of life even if it is through falsehood.
Its unfortunate that a christains though we know its false faith for a fact but we are asked to respect their faith as encouraged by the Quran will go all the way even out of the path of truth just to disrespect us.
its obvious the Ese lady left bayelsa with yunusa willinly but children of hatered will not want to believe that.you can insult islam all you want but atleast accept the truth when you see it. WE BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER *MOHAMMAD* WITHOUT DOUBT and no amount of falsehood or islamophobia or smear campaign will derail us from the path of truth.The enemies of islam can all go to hell with their taught for all we care ,for the religion of Allah will surelly prevail over others even if it enemies hate it
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by babyfaceafrica: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves
you have a point though?....but naija press no go let us hear word,if na guy dem do like dis we no go hear anything....
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by OBAGADAFFI: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Remii:

don't get it hooked on religion, there are many underage girls going through the dastardly acts, it has nothing to do with religions, people are just bad. go to badiya, apapa ajegunle, etc and see kid mothers.

And why is the Sharia council involved, if it's not a religious issue.

Yes kids f@ck around these days but, they don't go without parents consent.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by dovee69: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
I pity this set of Nigerian youths.I sorry for una.Chai!!!
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Topestbilly(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
lol. What Yunus did is very wrong but it shouldn't give some little riff raffs order to insult some sect of people. It doesn't work dis way my dear.

I understand. U don't need to stress ursef over it. Don't u know blind ppl see clearly then them (hypocrites) ?

Like u can see dat one bringing veil or no veil as an issue.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by inme: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:
Hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens. You see people insulting Islam over what is a norm in the suppose "holy south" were a girl leaves her parents home to be with her man friend even when she is 14yrs. The funny thing about the people insulting Islam is that they are dirty people doing all sorts of dirty and abominable things.

How can a sane man "abduct" a supposed sane girl from beyelsa to kano without her full consent? Does it even make any sense? So yunusa forced the girl into a cab all the way from bayelsa to kano without facing any resistance from her or without anybody noticing? This is the very vital question the "holy ones" need to ask themselves

I have nothing much to say to you, but I wish some lunatic adopts your daughter at age 13, molest her and convert to evil religion.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by LoveJesus87(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Xionez:
The jazz strong. I say the jazz on this one is STRONG!
Ani Eleyii gidi gan!! grin
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
edwife:
I beg help me here, when did bayelsa people started speaking hausa and have a very thick hausa english accent? shocked shocked

It is rare but not impossible

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is rare but not impossible
What I'm seeing here is rare and there is more to it than meets the ordinary eye.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
inme:

I have nothing much to say to you, but I wish some lunatic adopts your daughter at age 13, molest her and convert to evil religion.

Your religion is the evil one

If you have a public school teacher in your family, call the person now and ask him/her whether or not this is unusualsmiley. Stop being a bigotsmiley

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by chedet: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is nothing new!! this is a clear case of Stockholm syndrome or capture-bonding!!.. even one of the rescued Chibok girls said she would rather be with her boko haram "husband" than her family... she even kept his baby!

Showing a video of her refusing to enter a car is of no consequence. what was the relationship between the girl and the Yunsa before the "abduction".

I really wonder who is trying to spin this whole saga. First they said the girl was 17, we have seen pictures and video of the girl, why has nobody tell us the real age of the "boy" or his pictures?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/rescued-nigerian-girl-longs-boko-haram-husband-160205073808809.html

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by semitunde: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Obiagelli:
Shame on everyone that have tried to score cheap tribal and religious points with this saga of 2 kids with poor home training.

Beyond that, shame on everyone connected to what is going on here, including these videos.

They should return that girl to her parents. Nobody knows if she was kidnapped or not but in any sane society, her case comes under kidnapping. Besides, the age discrepancies and the fact that in eight months a girl can speak Hausa that fluently makes the defence of the kidnappers really suspicious and worrisome.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by bezimo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
I blame the girls parents for all this hullabaloo.

Where were they when some idiotic abok1 abducted their kid and possibly brainwashed her.

Monitoring system of that girl by her parents was faulty. It shouldn't have happened in the first place.
All these parents that carelessly leave their kids without monitoring and controlling them should learn from this situation.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
What I'm seeing here is rare and there is more to it than meets the ordinary eye.

Nope, it isn't.

There are people who can pick accent within weeks as in weeks. Also, it is normal for these lil girls to run away with their lovers. My mum was a teacher so I would know.

However it does not dispute the fact that she was kidnapped and forced to convert. I think I have told you about how people can be broken.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by hamzeiy: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
inme:

what doed a degenerated ,hatefull,blind and misguided person like you has to say..youre so blinded with the hatered for islam and muslims to the extent that you cant see the obvious truth. you and your likes can go to hell for all we care..you taughts about us dont matter and is useless.
Imagine a dirt talking
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by TheLastIdiot: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
fiizznation:

I don't think any 14 years old girl will stay in the house of a man with or without her parents' consent in the south-south, south-east or south-west! Only in the north! angry

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by menxer: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
freecocoa:
no doubt, stupid boys and girls elope but to just change your identity like that, well says a lot about the girl and her home than any other thing but you can't rule out the fact that she may have been brainwashed, given the region involved.

Jesus knows I'm no bigot, just realistic.

Forget region.
Love or infatuation is enough brainwashing on its own.

Think of the things we have done for love or in its name.

Lets stop castigating the northerners on this, for we are in this boat together, hate them or love them we have to live with them till death do us part or Nigeria breaks up whichever that comes first.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by hamzeiy: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
inme:

what does a degenerated ,hatefull,blind and misguided person like you has to say..youre so blinded with the hatered for islam and muslims to the extent that you cant see the obvious truth. you and your likes can go to hell for all we care..you taughts about us dont matter and is useless.
Imagine a dirt talking
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by repogirl(f): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
figur:
That was how one Aboki who sells yam close to my mums shop had the guts to walk up to my mum and told her he likes my sister who is 12 years old and he wants to marry her. My mum was soo shocked, she had to ask him again to be sure she heard him right, and the mallam repeated it, "yes ... The one wey I dey see dey enter motor to dey go school for morning everyday... I wan marry ya dota". My mom sparked that day ehn, she was soo filled with rage. This is someone we spend close to 200k for school fees per term. Imagine he went ahead with his intention and maybe abducted her. My mum did not only report to his fellow mallams to warn him to stay clear of my sister, she went to police station to make a case just to be on the safe side.

LMAO!! Ab.oki sabi better thing o, lol! You've got to give the guy points for confidence sha or maybe he's just plain St.upid.

Your mom did very well. Kudos to her.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Remii(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And why is the Sharia council involved, if it's not a religious issue.

Yes kids f@ck around these days but, they don't go without parents consent.

sharia court is their culture, you shouldn't sleep with whom you are not married to, many kids across the country go to men without parents consents, let us not go there. you never see where family members will go and beat girls out of so called lovers abode and she's back there the following morning like stubborn goats.
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
highskies:

This doesn't happen to be like brainwash. However so, I believe she should be returned to her people.This issue has been seriously twisted and used as basis to tag Islam as barbaric and also taint the image of the Emir of Kano HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.I am a muslim and a revert for that matter. Islam is a religion of peace but due to our peculiarity here in Africa and Nigeria most especially, we judge on"bookcover" approach.I guaranty that 60-90% of people that have made all sorts of negative comments on this issue have NO CLUE about what the Holy Quran or Hadith says about marriage. We need to live above pettiness and religious bias.I'm of the STRONG BELIEF that the young lady should be returned to Bayelsaregardless of her feelings. Its left to her parents to try and connect with their daughter emotionally with a view of understanding her mindset.I hope the parents would also deem it fit to explain to the world where their daughter learnt Hausa or whether they feel it was as a result of hypnotism. If so that would be one hell of a hypnotism #onlyinNigeriaPlease feel free to air your opinions bit please objectively.

Blaaaaah blaaaaah blaaaaah. ..if your Emir had any iota of decency, Ese wouldn't have lasted this long in his palace. Irredeemable brutes!! An Oba raped a Corp member..he was arrested and tried but your Emir is in his palace sipping Kunu and issuing a fatwa on Ese, after using her to his heart's content. May the Almighty rain hot Volcanic lava on him and his co conspirators. Dem carry Southern women do una?

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by Shehucom(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Biased that an underage girl disappeared from her parents and got married to some animals without parents consent.

If the so called Sharia council is serious they should have invited the parents immediately they know about the marriage.
But they covered it up and hide the girl even from the police.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

See, am not in anyway supporting the girls action, you can't force anyone into a religion. By the time this case ends after proper investigations by the constituted authority, I know many who didn't follow up the case but chose to comment for commenting sake would soon come to agree with me
Re: VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
menxer:

Forget region.
Love or infatuation is enough brainwashing on its own.

Think of the things we have done for love or in its name.

Lets stop castigating the northerners on this, for we are in this boat together, hate them or love them we have to live with them till death do us part or Nigeria breaks up whichever that comes first.
I certain haven't done anything this stupid for love, so I cant relate.

This isn't love, it's a sense of poor judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.