Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (66763 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 17 Differences Between Dating A Girl & A Woman / Relationships: 30 Differences Between Dating A Boy And A Grown Man With Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2016
bisiswag:
So someone that has a mix of all these qualities you listed is called what? A boyman Abi? All d thrash you all come to write here amazes me. Why not concentrate on getting a good education and developing yourself? N see everything else fall in place. Dz young generation baffles me.
like you for this!
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2016
Thank God I'm a MAN cheesy
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Goridoe(m): 8:47am On Mar 02, 2016
Lacomus:

[size=14pt]Where's the difference between a girl and a woman[/size]

God Bless u fr asking... girls don sabi the difference for our own side, ehn make we sef sabi their own ... 50/50 **no cheating**
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by dazzlingIJ(f): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
boys move about,exposing dirty boxer's,all in de name of sagging.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by AmAlbert(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Nice one OP God bless you , buh no vex o, wey woman/girl own na, so that we go balance the equation, like as I dey now, na woman I dey find to love no be girl o...
I still dey wait sha
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by generalissimo(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2016
dovelike:
Never dated boyzz cool or I'll be day dreaming. My love is fire undecided
Aristo
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Toperazzi(m): 9:17am On Mar 02, 2016
If your definition of a man is based on what they wear, say and not what they actually "do", you haven't started yet !

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by manyr4luv: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2016
LordDecency:

Yhu comment sweet like Suqar.... cheesy
Yhur Common Sense still dy intact... #Thumbs up jare...
Thanks! I just wanna make common sence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by omoharry(f): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
A 1000likes for this thread.

A "boy"will call you a golddigger even when it apparent that he have none

A "man"will make more gold available for diggingcheesycheesycheesycheesy

na joke osad

even though its a joke as you call it..but you really hit the nail on the head.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by fxstory(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2016
mmmm
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by ted2marv: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2016
dorofresh:
That man you are referring to is JESUS grin grin grin

Na so e be. .Bros J is d ultimate model for a male figure
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by callherspices(f): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2016
I love you flirtykaren,either HOMO or NO hOMO

ogasirade,themilanway,aderostock pls come meet my LOVE wink
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Rockstar07:

Nice Lips Nice Mouth Actions wink
Unfortunately u will never get that from me.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
THANK GOD IM A MAN
Thanks oo. So u have finally developed from 'boyhood to Manhood'?. That's goodnews.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks oo. So u have finally developed from 'boyhood to Manhood'?. That's goodnews.
yeah its good news too and i guess u like me now right?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah its good news too and i guess u like me now right?
u mean I like ur manhoodness?
Well, let me think about it.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2016
In our Society, There's what we call ''OT'' which stands for Orientation..

Forget the Boys verses Men comparison.. Some Men do lack Proper Dating OT's and Vice versa.. Therefore, your post is based on Self-Generalism(a personal view without proof)...

As it stands, Gurls these days deserve your own definition of Boys..
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
u mean I like ur manhoodness? Well, let me think about it.
yeah my manhood is 7inches
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
yeah my manhood is 7inches
I never said manhood but manhoodness. Manhoodness is not measured in inches.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Gofwane(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:
A boy will want to you to look extravagant so they can show u off to their stupid friends. A boy keeps thinking that swag is by looking and dressing like Tyga and doing epileptic show offs. Some go even wear carton timberland wen don break for middle dey misbehave.

Anyhow sha, na boy go still later turn man. That's if he grows to be.
haha, this lady dey vex for them boys wallahi. That 'carton timberland' part really got me lol.

I dey see that shoe well, well for ilorin. This yoruba guys dey jonze no be small. Especially kwara poly niggas
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I never said manhood but manhoodness. Manhoodness is not measured in inches.
LOL ok dnt mind me jor, so hw are u?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL ok dnt mind me jor, so hw are u?
I'm fine, u?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm fine, u?
IM very cool, just chilling at home, wat abt u, at home,sch or work?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IM very cool, just chilling at home, wat abt u, at home,sch or work?
what are u doing at home at this time of the day. Are u sure are a man? Cos I don't think a man should be chilling at home by this time of the day on a wednesday.
Choi, u lied cheesy
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what are u doing at home at this time of the day. Are u sure are a man? Cos I don't think a man should be chilling at home by this time of the day on a wednesday.
Choi, u lied cheesy
lol im a man but im not feeling fine so im home today.
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol im a man but im not feeling fine so im home today.
Sorry mr man, what's are u feel bad with? cheesy
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by ucnwafor(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Unfortunately u will never get that from me.
your moniker though, are u in anyway a distributor to this product cos am interested
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Sorry mr man, what's are u feel bad with? cheesy
just a little fever, i need companion, shud i pm u my address?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
just a little fever, i need companion, shud i pm u my address?
what do u want me to do with ur address sir?
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what do u want me to do with ur address sir?
to come and administer my drugs
Re: See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
to come and administer my drugs
u want Euthanasia? I can help u with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.