Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori (17391 Views)

House Of Reps Grill Kemi Adeosun & Others Over Nonpayment Of Pensioners(pics) / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) / Anthony Okwori, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
How daft can people be? Just saying that Soludo who was a consultant to world bank, AU, UNO etc was inexperienced before he became cbn gov, Soludo was economic adviser to Obasanjo before he became CBN gov.

Ngozi Iweala started working with world bank after graduating from havard and rose to the position of World Bank Vice President before she became finance minister, Op lack knowledge of people he's comparing with clueless adeosun

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by sweetgala(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
seunaj:
Well, this writeup to me looks so vague and without adequate facts and figures but more of personal opinion which of course, the writer is entitle to. But let me quote the writer " how many Harvard ex Nigerian Finance Ministers have rescued
Nigeria from financial deep?" sorry, u wouldn't even go there. Even ppl that understands economy much more than u, in the likes of Baba Obj clamored for NOI to become Buhari's vice after foreseeing the economic crisis that Nigeria is unfortunately experiencing @ the moment.
U can't be objective and underestimate the power of NOI's economy wit. The naira had started falling big time before handing over to the present administration, but people like OP wouldn't understand because it was properly managed by the then finance minister. I am very hopeful that things will change for the better but let someone please inform Kemi on time that she needs to work harder.

NOI the inept failure you give all this accolades.

We are here because she is stupid, end of

NOI who was sacked by OBJ when he grew tired of her 1+1 economics.

3 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by sweetgala(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
slimmy2005:
She attended a low standard school and such do not get better internship or lecture from experts (University of East London and a Masters in Public Finance from the University of South London). The OP is just an ignorant attention seeking thug. Kemi is still a baby. Soludo's propfile would swallow all she has achieved. She is not an expert, just a regular Monday to Friday worker.

We need expert, not quacks from low standard schools and training. A third class degree holder in Nigeria can still gain admission in those rubbish low standard schools.

Soludo didn't attend Harvard either, well for someone who got their education in Nigeria I'm not surprised. You'll find that many of the graduates of these elite business schools are limited in their range of thought.

They actually make for clueless boffins. Most companies do not use Harvard as yardstick anymore

5 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Rumor has it that adeosun cluelessness has been made known to buhari by few elites from the north, they pressed on buhari to redeploy her to communication ministry

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by sweetgala(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
DikeOha882:
How daft can people be? Just saying that Soludo who was a consultant to world bank, AU, UNO etc was inexperienced before he became cbn gov, Soludo was economic adviser to Obasanjo before he became CBN gov.

Ngozi Iweala started working with world bank after graduating from havard and rose to the position of World Bank Vice President before she became finance minister, Op lack knowledge of people he's comparing with clueless adeosun

Neither of them is more experienced, that fact that NOI was successful at world bank solidities that fact. She was at a body where a promotion route is defined by ticking the boxes and internal politics, Kemi worked her way to the top through performance with companies who could not risk failure.

NOI was never considered when the policies of the world bank were being defined, she was an employee a member of the system, a number in the employee register.

Kemi was instrumental in setting company policy, wherever she worked , her opinion counted her job was on the line

3 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2016
I don't have time for folks who allow emotion to rule them
sweetgala:

Neither of them is more experienced, that fact that NOI was successful at world bank solidities that fact. She was at a body where a promotion route is defined by ticking the boxes and internal politics, Kemi worked her way to the top through performance with companies who could not risk failure.

NOI was never considered when the policies of the world bank were being defined, she was an employee a member of the system, a number in the employee register.

Kemi was instrumental in setting company policy, wherever she worked , her opinion counted her job was on the line

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by DauraDullard0(m): 12:12am On Mar 03, 2016
DesChyko:
Seems moderators' job description is limited only to ban, thread closure and frontpage duties.
A certain moderator on this forum is only programmed to detect pro-Biafran discussions with the sole purpose of banning those in the affirmative.

2 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by amani007: 12:33am On Mar 03, 2016
I think where we are missing it in Naija today is the trailer load of degrees we tend to put forward to show competence. she looks as if she lacks competence FOR NOW. but let us not be too quick to judge her. Let us give her a chance to perform. Most of the other finance minister are not so smart like we think they are. what saved them was that we had a relatively ok financial structure as at the time they were ministers so we couldn't really see their incompetence. When the financial structure is almost in ruins like what we have now.........................Only God can intervene. Remember THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TRIAL AND ERROR AS FINANCE MINISTER RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE YOU ARE DEALING WITH PEOPLE'S LIVES .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by lawrenceunaa: 1:53am On Mar 03, 2016
All comments read have all been based on sentiments. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by ceejay4real(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
Well, this writeup to me looks so vague and without adequate facts and figures but more of personal opinion which of course, the writer is entitle to. But let me quote the writer " how many Harvard ex Nigerian Finance Ministers have rescued
Nigeria from financial deep?" sorry, u wouldn't even go there. Even ppl that understands economy much more than u, in the likes of Baba Obj clamored for NOI to become Buhari's vice after foreseeing the economic crisis that Nigeria is unfortunately experiencing @ the moment.
U can't be objective and underestimate the power of NOI's economy wit. The naira had started falling big time before handing over to the present administration, but people like OP wouldn't understand because it was properly managed by the then finance minister. I am very hopeful that things will change for the better but let someone please inform Kemi on time that she needs to work harder.

The management of the value of the currency is squarely the job of the Central Bank Governor of any country, so hold Emefiele responsible for the travails of the Naira ok? Gracia!

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by ceejay4real(m): 2:04am On Mar 03, 2016
bittertruthz:

how will she have something to offer you and your entire tribe when she is not igbo? ONLY IGBOS HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER. RIGHT?

Why are you tribalising the thread? Pls let's leave tribe of this discourse, it's simply not fair. Cheers!
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by tpiar: 2:18am On Mar 03, 2016
bittertruthz:

how will she have something to offer you and your entire tribe when she is not igbo? ONLY IGBOS HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER. RIGHT?

As per your user id, do you believe Igbos had nothing to do with her appointment?
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Niceman4u(m): 3:49am On Mar 03, 2016
kolexy:

Okotie-Eboh was Finance Minister

Tanks for d correction, it was an oversight. u can't compare the population of d country during Eboh's time to wat we have in d recent time.
U knw dat population is a concept in d economic development.
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by paparazzi1987(m): 5:05am On Mar 03, 2016
banki:
What has kemi done wrong exactly!
First it was that she isn't qualified enough
Then it was that her hair was scattered
Then it was that she wore a scarf
Then it was that she criticised people for stealing money
What on earth is wrong with us

I really dont understand what Nigerians really want, especially the youths that have been blinded by hatred!!
When ever I surf nairaland,my heart always bled, with all the comments and oriburuku reasoning displayed by some oponu youth..

3 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by 989900: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2016
The budget has not even been passed; let's wait and see what she does -- no be by mouth, book, nor hype.

2 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by galantjoe(m): 6:09am On Mar 03, 2016
As per my assessments the kemi does not have competence to lead Nigerian economy out of this dollar criss. Considering her action and inaction as financ minisyer. She does does not have enough exposure in international origination like world Bank.IMF.unpd . afdb. ECOWAS etc. Nigerian economy need strong willed and tactical finance minister
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Teddeebear: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2016
luvmijeje:
Don't mind the haters. Although I'm of her earlier critic due to what I read but so far she has continuously prove me wrong. Though she has foreign accent but she's a patriot. She may look soft but she's determined. She may look out of sorts but she made for for it with her passion. She may not be an expert but she definitely can communicate issues in simple terms.

She totally bought me over to her side with that infamous 16 +6 doesn't equate video.

Hopefully she will also wow her critics.
are you sure you typed this??
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2016
slimmy2005:
She attended a low standard school and such do not get better internship or lecture from experts (University of East London and a Masters in Public Finance from the University of South London). The OP is just an ignorant attention seeking thug. Kemi is still a baby. Soludo's propfile would swallow all she has achieved. She is not an expert, just a regular Monday to Friday worker.

We need expert, not quacks from low standard schools and training. A third class degree holder in Nigeria can still gain admission in those rubbish low standard schools.
Do you reason at all before putting your thought into writing? You claim Kemi Adeosun is not qualified because she didn't get better intership and lectures from experts in London, did Soludo you compare her with who graduated from Nigeria get better lecturers in UNN?

5 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by seunt4ut(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Nah waoo Nigeria youth!
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by 4Play(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Nigerians are strange people. Those mounting a defence of Kemi Adeosun point to her stint as Ogun commisioner of finance as evidence of her practical experience qualifying her to be Nigeria's finance minister. In her 4 years as state commisioner, she oversaw Ogun's finances culminating in the state being practically bankrupt and requiring a bailout due to unrepayable debt, much of it accumulated under her tenure. Somehow the experience of assisting in bankrupting Ogun state by excess borrowing is proof that she is qualified to manage Nigeria's finances.

She has continued where she left off by proposing to borrow in her first federal budget $15bn to fund a $30bn budget. That level of borrowing is unsustainable for Nigeria and would do to the federal govertnment's finances what has been done to Ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by SmartMugu: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Seriously, why should we leave her.
When she told us 16 + 16=24..
I dnt think she went to Havard university.Even if she went, she must have bribed her way out when graduating from that University..
#End Time Pastor..
Better face ur ministry..
In Baba Don Jazzy's Voice:
#LUKULUKU PASTOR.
Who said she went to Harvard? She schooled in the UK, Harvard is in the US, so what's your point? Is US same as UK to you? Both of them na just abroad, ba?. Don't criticize if you don't know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 03, 2016
bittertruthz:

It shouldn't always be about tribe, you know?

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2016
themilanway:

Tested and trusted with her voodoo economics?

Yet it failed to affect the lives of the average market woman in the street.

Continue living in a grand illusion
How has Kemi adeosun affected d lives of d common man,the economy is getting worse under her,and ure smilling,Clown!
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by homosapien(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:

So because one obasanjo wanted her to become a vice president that want make her more qualified than Kemi. What is there to understand about her economic wit after giving her two opportunity to write her name in gold and she failed woefully.

Please am sick and tired of this Noi issues, she has use her tenure let support the person there now, and if she failed also, we try another person till we get it right.

seunaj:

So because one obasanjo wanted her to become a vice president that want make her more qualified than Kemi. What is there to understand about her economic wit after giving her two opportunity to write her name in gold and she failed woefully.

Please am sick and tired of this Noi issues, she has use her tenure let support the person there now, and if she failed also, we try another person till we get it right.

seunaj:

2 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by homosapien(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=slimmy2005 post=43426845] She attended a low standard school and such do not get better internship or lecture from experts (University of East London and a Masters in Public Finance from the University of South London). The OP is just an ignorant attention seeking thug. Kemi is still a baby. Soludo's propfile would swallow all she has achieved. She is not an expert, just a regular Monday to Friday worker.

We need expert, not quacks from low standard schools and training. A third class degree holder in Nigeria can still gain admission in those rubbish low standard schools.[/quote

And how has the soludo profile rescue Nigeria from the quagmire we find ourselves. Please not, finance minister is not the birth right of any tribe especially Igbo's. Your kinsmen have use their time. And it is the turn of another
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Ghost01(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
kolexy:

Oga monetary policy is the responsibility of the CBN governor.
Thank you. The kind of ignorant people one comes across on NL these days ehn...
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Fadekebisola(f): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2016
mascot87:
It is only IPOB flat heads & incompetent ineffectual baboons that says rubbish about Kemi. Who takes them serious anyway
Ioannes:
our Igbo brethren have a huge challenge with their inherited clannish nature unfortunately.
all they can see is Kemi Adeosun is Yoruba and not Igbo so she is not good enough, she shouldn't be there.
Ngozi was there for donkey years and messed up the economy even more despite an over-rated Harvard degree.
she and her boss gej were corruption personified.
whoever doesn't like Kemi Adeosun can relocate to Syria. we will help them pack their loads and drive them down to the border.
#TeamKemiAdeosun
mascot87:
It is only IPOB flat heads & incompetent ineffectual baboons that says rubbish about Kemi. Who takes them serious anyway
why do we yorubas resort to tribal sentiment to address issues...am yoruba but truth be told...this is not about tribe here...KEMI is incompetent lets say the truth .
make una brand be ipod as well bc if my stance....say no to tribalism

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Ghost01(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2016
galantjoe:
As per my assessments the kemi does not have competence to lead Nigerian economy out of this dollar criss. Considering her action and inaction as financ minisyer. She does does not have enough exposure in international origination like world Bank.IMF.unpd . afdb. ECOWAS etc. Nigerian economy need strong willed and tactical finance minister
And what has the Finance Minister got to do with the dollar? If I call you olodo now, I'll be very on point!

2 Likes

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2016
You can't compare Soludo and adosun, Soludo is a professor of economics and a visiting lecturer to universities in USA and UK, a consultant to world organisations like Unesco, world bank,ADB etc while adeosun was an account to some firm in the uk
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you reason at all before putting your thought into writing? You claim Kemi Adeosun is not qualified because she didn't get better intership and lectures from experts in London, did Soludo you compare her with who graduated from Nigeria get better lecturers in UNN?
please don't make that mistake of comparing a collosus to on the job learner who can't formulate economic policies.

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Her economic policy formulation will help instabilizing it, she hasn't done anything. Don't forget that cbn is under her ministry supervision
Ghost01:
And what has the Finance Minister got to do with the dollar? If I call you olodo now, I'll be very on point!
Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Ghost01(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2016
DikeOha882:
Her economic policy formulation will help instabilizing it, she hasn't done anything. Don't forget that cbn is under her ministry supervision
Huh? CBN under the Ministry of Finance?! You lot are just incredible! Lwkmd*

1 Like

Re: Haters Leave Kemi Adeosun Alone! By Christian Okwori by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2016
Its a pity that am conversing with a novice
Ghost01:
Huh? CBN under the Ministry of Finance?! You lot are just incredible! Lwkmd*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris / Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence / Abubakar Audu Is NOT Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.