Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. (2161 Views)

Am I Suppose To Consider My Family When Chosen A Wife / Am I Too Choosy? / GUYS GET IN Here!!is This Suppose To Be A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by chigoizie7(m): 11:06am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
You could withstand that in the usual Boify- relationship.

Buh Husby-ship? that's another ball game.

U don't get it do u?

They have been talking marriage Tey tey.

Why am I even tagging along this nonsense thread?

Sweetheart let's just leave Op, she knows what she is doing
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

Gbaam.

I had wanted to add. *she is just looking for a way to dump the guy and not feel guilty, thus finding excuses to justify her acts"

But I decided otherwise
grin grin grin grin

No be our businesses jare .

So make we no talk anything grin

bye smiley

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by halfricanadian(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked

* Removes clothes, with only panties on . Prostrate flatly *

Oh Mama don't gimme taboo chop , I am very fine Ma.

Mama why you leave us go join black sheep nah sad

looooool hain cry cry dis is taboo o
The black sheep was d sweetest taboo Am sorry please accept my humble apologies ever since i left u ive been to hell and im back cry cry
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by halfricanadian(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
shocked shocked

* Removes clothes, with only panties on . Prostrate flatly *

Oh Mama don't gimme taboo chop , I am very fine Ma.

Mama why you leave us go join black sheep nah sad

The black sheep was d sweetest taboo Am sorry please accept my humble apologies ever since i left u ive been to hell and im back cry cry.
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

U don't get it do u?

They have been talking marriage Tey tey.

Why am I even tagging along this nonsense thread?

Sweetheart let's just leave Op, she knows what she is doing
LoL!grin

I Ain't leaving! I think I'd stick around.

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by chigoizie7(m): 11:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I Ain't leaving! I think I'd stick around.

Hmmm, what are u "sticking around"? Be careful so it doesn't break inside
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by GoldenJAT(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=testimonyobaoyin post=43436506]At this Junction I am as confused as anything. I have been dating him for the past four years thou the first two years wasn't serious and we later became serious two years ago, I have prayed about it in different church and they keep telling me we are meant for each other. Am a yoruba woman while he is an Benin man, my mom wasn't in support of the relationship but later she changed her mind and told me she went to pray and the pastor said we are good to go..
Now since we became serious the first year was wahoo but this time things are not right, he doesn't take anything serious he already engaged me and brought his father to ask for my hand in marriage, but I don't think I want to continue...
1. His not friendly and he doesn't communicate with my siblings, he said it me he want to marry not them
2. He lacks manner of approach, he doesn't know how to talk and so lazy.
3. His not caring he believes money does all things... And is so use to is phone from morning to night his on naira land or lives core.
4. He likes to depend on is uncles, aunts and parent. He can't make a decision on his own my uncle said, my aunt said, they said they said.
And everywhere I go they say his the right one that I need is patient and I am running out of the patient..... Help me we are getting close to marriage what do I need to do cus am scared of the family we both want to start. lipsrsealed cry[/quote) Testimony Did u attend uniosun?? Had this frnd that bears the name testimony......
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

The black sheep was d sweetest taboo Am sorry please accept my humble apologies ever since i left u ive been to hell and im back cry cry.
You are forgiven mama sad sad

Hope you had a safe trip coming back grin
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by halfricanadian(f): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You are forgiven mama sad sad

Hope you had a safe trip coming back grin

Yed safe trip grin i brought love blessing favour and grace grin
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yed safe trip grin i brought love blessing favour and grace grin
And you forgot the most important sad sad

Money grin
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by halfricanadian(f): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
And you forgot the most important sad sad

Money grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy jesus chai u like money o

I like money too
Who no like better thing
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Are you minding the op ?

Im not just in the mood for trouble else I would have put some senses into her.

She is just looking for excuses to dump the guy.

Its her cup of kunu jare grin
that is what you think if I want to dump me I won't bother to come here and ask for advice... Don't you know guys can pretend thou it was a distance relationship but got close just of recent then I got to know all this
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=GoldenJAT post=43441104][/quote]not at all
Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by dbestuncle: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
I wish u read sis n even quote me if u are confuse. Am a Christian not a pastor but I will tell simple bible facts.
1. God calls people into marriage. He connects people but He speaks to those people directly first.
2. God doesn't speak in a audible voice, dream, prophecy etc
3. there are people who hears God n there are people who don't.
4. Finally in every marriage n other decisions of man that man involves God. The answer of God has always n will continue to bring peace n dispels fear.
let me remind u na u go live in the marriage with d guy not the pastor o. dats how they deceive my sister that d guys future is great. the guy ended up struggling n dying. stay dere.

1 Like

Re: What Am I Suppose To Do At This Junction. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
testimonyobaoyin:
At this Junction I am as confused as anything. I have been dating him for the past four years thou the first two years wasn't serious and we later became serious two years ago, I have prayed about it in different church and they keep telling me we are meant for each other. Am a yoruba woman while he is an Benin man, my mom wasn't in support of the relationship but later she changed her mind and told me she went to pray and the pastor said we are good to go..
Now since we became serious the first year was wahoo but this time things are not right, he doesn't take anything serious he already engaged me and brought his father to ask for my hand in marriage, but I don't think I want to continue...
1. His not friendly and he doesn't communicate with my siblings, he said it me he want to marry not them
2. He lacks manner of approach, he doesn't know how to talk and so lazy.
3. His not caring he believes money does all things... And is so use to is phone from morning to night his on naira land or lives core.
4. He likes to depend on is uncles, aunts and parent. He can't make a decision on his own my uncle said, my aunt said, they said they said.
And everywhere I go they say his the right one that I need is patient and I am running out of the patient..... Help me we are getting close to marriage what do I need to do cus am scared of the family we both want to start. lipsrsealed cry

All these reasons you listed yet you want to tie yourself to this man. Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nomination Thread For MR Nairaland / You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1 / What ‘ll U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms & Then U Saw This Y@nsh (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.