Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (21194 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / ...ladies, Which Digger Is Your Favourite ? / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Ybnm4life(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
They are stinkingly handsome too.. grin grin grin
No pun intended tho.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by morganwizzy55(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Most Ladies out of frustration condone guys who are out to milk them dry.
They think it is love, or that the guy is disadvantages.
Some guys can play it smart and cool at first till they find out you are emotionally insecure and can pay the bills..
1 .A Nigerian male Gold digger never pays for anything but always expect his girlfriend to pay.

2 .He is always in debt and wants his girlfriend to bail him out.

3 .He gets angry when his girlfriend refuses to give him money.Some even went to the extent of killing her.

4 .Nigerian Male Gold diggers use your marriage and your love for him, as a bargaining tool..

5 .Always comes up with fake big business ideas that end up failing.

6 .He always wants to control your finances and know your ATM Pin.

7 .Nigerian male Gold diggers always beg for money from his girlfriend to entertain his guys.

8 .Nigerian male Gold digger is always concern about your financial status.

9 .They always drive Luxury cars when they can't even afford paying their House rents.

10 .Most of them dates and most time married Women twice their ages in the hopes that such Woman dies few months after the Marriage.Chaii! This is very common.

NB : I created this Thread because Guys always say Ladies are the only Gold diggers buh I think have proven you wrong that we also have Male Gold diggers.
Theirs are even worst than the Female aspect..

Feel free to add yours.
Bashing and comments are highly welcome.
Written By:
DanceVille

Male goldiger is scarce.. Female goldiger is rampart.. Dey av the association of female goldiger

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by nortcentrallord(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Most Nigerian men I know won't settle for a lady feeding them. Its just a Nigerian thing, men around here provide for their families even when they are not respected, appreciated or even loved by their so called wife. A man do what he'z got to do and that is "PROVIDE"
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
kayswag726:

that guy no get joy
grin lols
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by cardoctor(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Just like some guys I know. God help them.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:
Some guys can play it smart and cool at first till they find out you are emotionally insecure and can pay the bills..
1 .A Nigerian male Gold digger never pays for anything but always expect his girlfriend to pay.

3 .He gets angry when his girlfriend refuses to give him money.Some even went to the extent of killing her.

4 .Nigerian Male Gold diggers use your marriage and your love for him, as a bargaining tool..

7 .Nigerian male Gold diggers always beg for money from his girlfriend to entertain his guys.

9 .They always drive Luxury cars when they can't even afford paying their House rents.

10 .Most of them dates and most time married Women twice their ages in the hopes that such Woman dies few months after the Marriage.Chaii! This is very common.

NB : I created this Thread because Guys always say Ladies are the only Gold diggers buh I think have proven you wrong that we also have Male Gold diggers.

Feel free to add yours.
Written By:
DanceVille

OP pls no vex o ,do you think such lazy men still exist on planet earth.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Toks2008(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
DanceVille:

Feel free to add yours.
Written By:
DanceVille

In all my years on earth i have never asked a lady for money before neither do i ever pray to do that.

Dont get me wrong...there is nothing bad in that just that i just don't know how to and even if i meet a very very rich lady...the worst i can do is ask her for a loan if necessary and expand my business so that i can take good care of her and she wont have to spend so much from her pocket even on herself.

Call me old fashioned and you may say im suffering from an Alpha male syndrome..which ever way..i am who i am.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Idydarling:

Tosyne, what about the one who is caring in all aspect except finance, can I still call him a gold digger?
You can't call him a gold digger tongue
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Idydarling(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
You can't call him a gold digger tongue
what should I call him then?
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Idydarling:

what should I call him then?
You can call him a financially uncaring man cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Idydarling(f): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
You can call him a financially uncaring man cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by smoothlips(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
This OP can't even write correct grammar. Makes it difficult to read
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by SirAweezy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will deactivate my nairaland account and cut off my joystick if this thread doesn't grace the FP

Lemme add mine cool

11. They become very nice and unnecessarily caring to a lady the moment they realize her father is rich cheesy

12. Another way to spot a Nigerian gold digger is that, if he takes a lady on a date and after spending so much money, he will want her to go to his house so that he can explore her kitty-cat
cheesy

Point No12. You spend somuch on a date with a lady and she will leave and say thank you.

How far nowww are you running a picnic event ni.

That's not Gold digging... infact the lady that ate your money somuch is a greedy Gold digger.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
SirAweezy:

Point No12. You spend somuch on a date with a lady and she will leave and say thank you.

How far nowww are you running a picnic event ni.

That's not Gold digging... infact the lady that ate your money somuch is a greedy Gold digger.
Baba, see as you justify your act tongue
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by SirAweezy(m): 5:43am On Mar 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, see as you justify your act tongue

Well tosyne, I am only stating the obvious and being realistic, what do you think a man really wants from a lady, don't let us deceive ourselves it is nothing than SEX. (when you are not forming Christian sisters and brothers)

I have anchored relationship issues on radio and prints for years and honestly the end game to Dating (boyfriend and girlfriend) is sex whether you dated 10 years or you dated for 10 minutes.

The only thing is everyone follow a particular instincts either by emotions or otherwise.

The End Game to a Date is Sex. Some are just unsuccessful.

Note about Sex and marriage: whether you abstain for 100 years or have Sex for 10 years it doesn't Justify happy ending.
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2016
SirAweezy:

Well tosyne, I am only stating the obvious and being realistic, what do you think a man really wants from a lady, don't let us deceive ourselves it is nothing than SEX. (when you are not forming Christian sisters and brothers)

I have anchored relationship issues on radio and prints for years and honestly the end game to Dating (boyfriend and girlfriend) is sex whether you dated 10 years or you dated for 10 minutes.

The only thing is everyone follow a particular instincts either by emotions or otherwise.

The End Game to a Date is Sex. Some are just unsuccessful.

Note about Sex and marriage: whether you abstain for 100 years or have Sex for 10 years it doesn't Justify happy ending.
Nice one bro.. You just shut my mouth cheesy cool
Re: Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger by Leriebloom(f): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice one Op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.