Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] (9370 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
i know uve been fucking your mother and siblings since u know u have a short life left for u #pele ur mama pussy gat you fool

if you dont want to be miserable for the rest of your life dont u ever in your life involve my family when quoting me you this born by mistake giraffe with low sperm count
Masterkolinks:

If I'm a dead man living, I'm still better than u (if u call urself a living being) bkos u re just living with dead cerebrum in that ur big head that is as wide as ur pussy. Abeg gerrarahere and go sleep, and if u no wan sleep, go suck ur father's dick.. Bitch!!!
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by akpumping7720(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
you are one of the worst creation on earth, you are not meant to live among the living IWIN NIEE

WHY SHOULD MY MUM BE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY LOVER ?
WHY CANT SHE LOOK FOR HER AGE MATE IF ATALL SHE WANTS TO COMMIT ADULTERY?

AND WHAT GAVE YOU THE GUTS TO CALL ME OMO ALE YOU THIS UNIDENTIFIEDF BASTARD CLAMED BY TEN THOUSAND MEN?
PLS LEARN NOT TO QUOTE ME AGAIN IF THAT YOUR BRAT MOUTH HAS BEEN LINKED WITH A DOG MOUTH #slowpoke
take it cool sis. there are so many kids on this forum. by d way nice pix.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2016
thanks , am so sorry for my misconduct, not my fault hope you do understand me
akpumping7720:

take it cool sis. there are so many kids on this forum. by d way nice pix.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by akpumping7720(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
thanks , am so sorry for my misconduct, not my fault hope you do understand me
yes dearie..... hope u don't mind hitting me up on whatsapp. I will really appreciate it. kindly check my signature 4 my digit
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
i know uve been fucking your mother and siblings since u know u have a short life left for u #pele ur mama pussy gat you fool

if you dont want to be miserable for the rest of your life dont u ever in your life involve my family when quoting me you this born by mistake giraffe with low
sperm count

Must u leak ur family's secret just like u leaked ur own? Must u tell everyone on NL that ur brother bleeps u and ur mum, even though we know that u Bleep ur dad, must u?
In fact, u and ur family are big disgrace to humans and intelligence. What A Shame!!
Let me advice u, instead of wasting ur time here behaving like a nincompoop, u can go out and maybe learn trade to get something out of ur useless life. Bkos I don't think there is anyone in ur whole extended family useful enough to help u.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Graduated fool rooming the street of nigeria #pele wa bon be by 2030
Masterkolinks:

Must u leak ur family's secret just like u leaked ur own? Must u tell everyone on NL that ur brother bleeps u and ur mum, even though we know that u Bleep ur dad, must u?
In fact, u and ur family are big disgrace to humans and intelligence. What A Shame!!
Let me advice u, instead of wasting ur time here behaving like a nincompoop, u can go out and maybe learn trade to get something out of ur useless life. Bkos I don't think there is anyone in ur whole extended family useful enough to help u.
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
Are you this insultive
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:

Abeg restructure ur sentence and use good English all through.. Olodo
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by emaxjey(m): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Odunlade
adekola
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by lurlah2014(f): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2016
No am not.
Caringguy:
Are you this insultive
Re: What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] by coolviv: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
All these people wey dey abuse themselves no even know English sef angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos) / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? / Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.