Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) (101218 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
cr7lomo:
What a jungle and zoo indeed... See as those guys just dey waka pass burning man like say Na goat them de roast
It's disgusting honestly.... Nigerians have lost all their humanity and so deadened in their emotions. I realized it was a lost cause when supposedly educated individuals were celebrating the massacre of innocent protesters. Seriously it is finished. The advent of Muhammadu Buhari into power was the death-knell on any form of unity left in the country. It is over.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
When you are in Rome, u behave like the Romans. These Hausas cannot tell anyone that they do not know they are no longer in their remote villages. They ought to mingle with their hosts like civilised people and stop acting dumb. Some of them have even learnt to speak yoruba more than the yorubas, so wat nonsense are they talking about on being ignorant?By now they ought to have imbibed how to exercise some level of decorum.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Akinonnairaland(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
God Please Save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hausa and yorubas deserve each other.........Happy Matrimony.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blazetitov: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
DauraDullard0:
It's disgusting honestly.... Nigerians have lost all their humanity and so deadened in their emotions. I realized it was a lost cause when supposedly educated individuals were celebrating the massacre of innocent protesters. Seriously it is finished. The advent of Muhammadu Buhari into power was the death-knell on any form of unity left in the country. It is over.

Everything is Buhari. Elections are over, get over it. GEJ sef don move on. You still using everyday of your life to wail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
ceejay80s:

= disaster
cheesy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
What's the meaning of all this? God help us.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
White007:
Northerners would do anything in this country and get out of it nothing will happen...Why? They don't fear Police. They fear only soldiers. They are quick to take the law into their hands and we'll dismiss it as owing to the fact that they are ignorant. Is ignorance now an excuse under our laws? It is to the northerners!

Look at many crimes and atrocities they commit. From Fulani herdsmen killing innocent villagers to the way their leaders(who ought to know) were threatening the Former President and undermining his Government. We have made them untouchables in this country.

The problem of Nigeria began and ended in the north. These chaps are quick to oppose every new and commendable 21st century policies and programmes. They oppose immunisation, fiscal federalism, Petroleum Industry Bill, population control, western education, marriage of minors etc.

They are always quick to point at their religion and pledge allegiance to their koran over the constitution. Thereby abusing S. 1(3) & S. 10 of the constitution; which makes the constitution supreme and Nigeria a secular state. Look at what they did after 2011 elections. No one has answered for it. Try that in the south and soldiers will be deployed to wipe out a whole state.

They grow up with the mentality that as infidels, we are their subjects and Nigeria , a conquered territory. That is why they see nothing wrong in all these attrocies. So far have you seen any Hausa Fulani blogger, media house, or politician condemn this Ese incident in Kano? Yet some Niger Deltans are opening up their mouth and south Sai Buhari! #ONENIGERIAMYFOOT!
From the beginning to almost the last part of your post, you made clear unbiased points. Not until the latter part where you rounded up by condemning some niger deltans for openly supporting buhari. No matter how you try to hide your disdain for PMB, your comments give you away. Every nigerian has a right to support any leader irrespective of where he comes from. Not everyone from the niger delta was comfortable the way GEJ led PDP was leading this country. If PMB turns out a bad choice, 2019 is approaching. Stop the hate, be the change you desire.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tellwisdom: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
texazzpete:
Why is viviangist watermarking pictures she didn't take?

Nigerian bloggers sha.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bigprozzie: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stop reasoning like an IPOB youth

If there is reprisal in the north, it is the Igbos that suffer the main consequence

edoziebobbyyahoocom:
Hausa and yorubas deserve each other.........Happy Matrimony.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Gidi3020(m): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Two animals fighting in the zoo. Boko haram vs opc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sonnie10: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
joseph1832:

I was meant to believe that the toll collected was to allow them operate within the vicinity.

How come they now asked the association to take care of the woman? Or is the toll meant to take care of people who find themselves at the receiving end of their okada menace?

The truth is that, this is a senseless fight. It is not my intention to be insensitive to the plight of the accident victim, but lets consider things more objectively. This would illustrate how this ugly situation could have been avoided. In a perfect scenario, it is neither the rider's responsibility nor the association's to take an accident victim to hospital. The burden is on the state government who ought to provide accident emergency responses to the people of the state. When accident happens, ambulance is supposed to come and take the victim to hospital. The rider's responsibility is to remain there at the scene of accident until the police arrives if he is not injured or being threatened. The rider's insurance company should then be billed for cost of treatment.

I hate to say that people perish due to ignorance, understandably Nigeria is not there yet so the situation is totally different. Problems arise when someone assumes that things should work in a certain way because it has always been done that way. Is this not the reason why there are laws pertaining to how the people should conduct themselves in a civilized society?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
The level of hate and disunity from comments from people on NL matches 1 to 1, the hate that made those fighting in Mile 12 kill, burn, loot and cause all the mayhem going on there.

All we see is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, East, West, South South, Niger Delta and so many labels.

Aren't we first HUMANs before anything else?

Why are we so divided?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Day11(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Are you cursing with your mouth or with your big oily NOSE of life?

Guy you harsh oo..

But, have promised myself not to comment on dis ethnic saga. Is so pathetic angry
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ziccoit: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nothing in the world should've warranted this.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bluaero(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
This Buhari sef undecided What have we done to deserve this dullard?!

You lose election, you threaten dogs and baboons. Corpers die.

You win election. Abduction everywhere. People dying anyhow!

What a useless presidiot!!!

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tivta(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
murphyibiam15:

focus on this one...dont derail it
You don't get my point, no tribe is as dangerous and daring as the northern tribe, that is my point...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omeny: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
I witness everything today because I leaves in Ketu!

It was so tensed that even we in ketu felt the heat with pple, sch children,Bikes and cars running here n there!

Helicopters and hefty and fierce looking mobile police-men with sirens came later though after the fights was coming down!

I heard yrs ago that mile 12 was always like that because Hausa brothers are so much in the market there, but I saw it ko ro ko ro today!

I felt for huge sellers and buyers in that market because many will wish they weren't in market today!

And thank God for my able Gov! A+. He will succeed and I plead that that market is reopen in time!

RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by free2blast(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016

I am so shocked that this is all you could say even when the Hausa visitors unleashed such carnage on their host- the Yorubas. It is really sad how average Yoruba behaves just like a slave in the face of an Hausa Fulani. Why are Yorubas having a feeling of slavery when Hausa-Fulani is involved? Just look at what Hausas did to the Yorubas on their own soil. I am sure Oba of Lagos would have started threatening Lagoon had it been the fight was coming from elsewhere. Yorubas should change their slavish mentality. This was the same way they lost Kwara to the Hausa-Fulanis.
Whoever the bleep you are hiding under the moniker "nobody", let me tell you that you are the fool and a slave to bigotry for this rubbish writeup.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016

I am so shocked that this is all you could say even when the Hausa visitors unleashed such carnage on their host- the Yorubas. It is really sad how average Yoruba behaves just like a slave in the face of an Hausa Fulani. Why are Yorubas having a feeling of slavery when Hausa-Fulani is involved? Just look at what Hausas did to the Yorubas on their own soil. I am sure Oba of Lagos would have started threatening Lagoon had it been the fight was coming from elsewhere. Yorubas should change their slavish mentality. This was the same way they lost Kwara to the Hausa-Fulanis.
are you blind? didn't you see the casualty figure of four with confirmation that three hausas died? iajw slave like you

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
K
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Angrymode: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
temipet:
Mst it always result into fight,now it's d innocent once in d north dat ll surfa 4 it

I sense fear from you and its not for your brothers in the north but for yourself. We being afraid only promote their impunity. Just Imagine Ese case!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.