Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) (101219 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Imagine if this were Ibo people figthing

Nairaland would have exploded with people raining insults on Ibo people.

The Oba of Lagos would have threathened to drown them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQOrucebv4

But it's not Ibo people and SILAS grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonnie10:

The truth is that, this is a senseless fight. It is not my intention to be insensitive to the plight of the accident victim, but lets consider things more objectively. This would illustrate how this ugly situation could have been avoided. In a perfect scenario, it is neither the rider's responsibility nor the association's to take an accident victim to hospital. The burden is on the state government who ought to provide accident emergency responses to the people of the state. When accident happens, ambulance is supposed to come and take the victim to hospital. The rider's responsibility is to remain there at the scene of accident until the police arrives if he is not injured or being threatened. The rider's insurance company should then be billed for cost of treatment.

I hate to say that people perish due to ignorance, understandably Nigeria is not there yet so the situation is totally different. Problems arise when someone assumes that things should work in a certain way because it has always been done that way. Is this not the reason why there are laws pertaining to how the people should conduct themselves in a civilized society?
abeg, which country you dey write from grin grin

reminds me back in 1999 when i was leaning car, na as i bash hausa okadaman wound am for leg, the yeye guy been dey insistt say i go carry am go havana. i no even know how him take sabi pronouse that name sef. na chemist i finally carry and and dem use iodine rub the guy.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gozmok1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bigprozzie:
The death you wish Yorubas will fall on IPOB land with all their men women and children

IPOB are angry because they are now second class citizen

and your the first class citizen :@what did you gain from apc lead govt for being self acclaimed first citizen infact your an ordinary small zombie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by totit: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
Imagine if this were Ibo people figthing

Nairaland would have exploded with people raining insults on Ibo people.

The Oba of Lagos would have threathened to drown them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmQOrucebv4

But it's not Ibo people and SILAS grin

Warrisdiss?
What has this got to do with ibo?
Get a hold of yourself already..
The Oba only replied the no man's land cruel among ibos.
Get over it this is thread for violence don't derail it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
totit:

Warrisdiss?
What has this got to do with ibo?
Get a hold of yourself already..
The Oba only replied the no man's land cruel among ibos.
Get over it this is thread for violence don't derail it. undecided

Please dont twist it.
The Oba said if anybody votes against his choice, it the lagoon.

Very royal statement grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
I pray for peace for that alone can bring progress. Let no human be happy over a situation like this. peace we seek and peace we must enjoy. 'So mote it be'
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by macof(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
I think what I read is: hausa man knocked down a woman, they refused to take her to hospital and Awon Omo Igboro decided to take it out on the hausa traders by killing 3 of their people and destroying their shops

well, that is how justice is in nigeria. . if you are from an ethnic group, ur fellow ethnic members could pay for your offences

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by totit: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Please dont twist it.
The Oba said if anybody votes against his choice, it the lagoon.

Very royal statement grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by onetimepro(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
As a matter of fact, in circumstances like this, I thought and believed our security officer should see our life very important to them, what am saying in essence is that security light should be put on throughout, but to my surprise, the light is off and every where is dark.

Pls Nigeria should rise to this task.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Most hausas are animals... Quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
datigbogirl:

To where now? Enough bar dey here wey i dey gather now.
grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SucreB: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
[left][/left]
Trailblazer1:
How come this Hausas don't know how to respect their host communities

Has the oba of Lagos heard this undecided
[b][/b] no he will not hear this....smh ......#MyFirstCommentTho.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hallelluyah(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
White007:
Northerners would do anything in this country and get out of it nothing will happen...Why? They don't fear Police. They fear only soldiers. They are quick to take the law into their hands and we'll dismiss it as owing to the fact that they are ignorant. Is ignorance now an excuse under our laws? It is to the northerners!

Look at many crimes and atrocities they commit. From Fulani herdsmen killing innocent villagers to the way their leaders(who ought to know) were threatening the Former President and undermining his Government. We have made them untouchables in this country.

The problem of Nigeria began and ended in the north. These chaps are quick to oppose every new and commendable 21st century policies and programmes. They oppose immunisation, fiscal federalism, Petroleum Industry Bill, population control, western education, marriage of minors etc.

They are always quick to point at their religion and pledge allegiance to their koran over the constitution. Thereby abusing S. 1(3) & S. 10 of the constitution; which makes the constitution supreme and Nigeria a secular state. Look at what they did after 2011 elections. No one has answered for it. Try that in the south and soldiers will be deployed to wipe out a whole state.

They grow up with the mentality that as infidels, we are their subjects and Nigeria , a conquered territory. That is why they see nothing wrong in all these attrocies. So far have you seen any Hausa Fulani blogger, media house, or politician condemn this Ese incident in Kano? Yet some Niger Deltans are opening up their mouth and shout Sai Buhari! #ONENIGERIAMYFOOT!

Food for thought for the GULLIBLE southerners!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
White007:
Northerners would do anything in this country and get out of it nothing will happen...Why? They don't fear Police. They fear only soldiers. They are quick to take the law into their hands and we'll dismiss it as owing to the fact that they are ignorant. Is ignorance now an excuse under our laws? It is to the northerners!

Look at many crimes and atrocities they commit. From Fulani herdsmen killing innocent villagers to the way their leaders(who ought to know) were threatening the Former President and undermining his Government. We have made them untouchables in this country.

The problem of Nigeria began and ended in the north. These chaps are quick to oppose every new and commendable 21st century policies and programmes. They oppose immunisation, fiscal federalism, Petroleum Industry Bill, population control, western education, marriage of minors etc.

They are always quick to point at their religion and pledge allegiance to their koran over the constitution. Thereby abusing S. 1(3) & S. 10 of the constitution; which makes the constitution supreme and Nigeria a secular state. Look at what they did after 2011 elections. No one has answered for it. Try that in the south and soldiers will be deployed to wipe out a whole state.

They grow up with the mentality that as infidels, we are their subjects and Nigeria , a conquered territory. That is why they see nothing wrong in all these attrocies. So far have you seen any Hausa Fulani blogger, media house, or politician condemn this Ese incident in Kano? Yet some Niger Deltans are opening up their mouth and shout Sai Buhari! #ONENIGERIAMYFOOT!

To cap it all, some deluded clowns will still shout one Nigeria after all these documented atrocities and will even frustrate all the efforts of those that no longer wants to be a part of the madness called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Shelomo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
This s not new to us in the north anymore... God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Shelomo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
This s not new to us in the north anymore...Gone don start!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by oyatz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
oluwaseunla:
Nigeria has now got to the extent where 'educated' people take pride in their tribe killing another human, all in the name of tribalism. Boy! This country is in more trouble than I thought.

If you are educated and enlightened enough to have access to internet, and post here and spew so much tribalistic vitriol, what hope is there for the illiterates?
The so-called educated and 'enlightened' Nigerians are the problems of this Country.
The Illiterates(who are too busy,looking for what to eat) are NOT as tribalistic as the educated and especially the politically conscious class of Nigerians
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by stephengee(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
White007:

I want a one Nigeria and at the same time I see your post as real. May God help us
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is unbelievable that Hausas-fulanis will be burning people alive in Lagos in broad day light,haba!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am waiting for oba akiolu statement on this and may thunder strike him if he doesn't release it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
lomprico:

And yet the fulanis have a large chunk of kwara state.

What large chunk? It's pointless educating a determined ignorant ethnic bigot like you. Believe it or not,fulanis did not defeat Yoruba over Ilorin. There was no battle between Yoruba army and Fulani Army over Ilorin. If you really want to know fact,this is a summary of what happened in Ilorin:

Having killed Afonja in a 'palace coup' supported by gullible new converts -yoruba muslims, the fulani army decided to spread southward to complete the jihad vision of Uthman Dan fodio. This was the genesis of the confrontation between the two ethnic armies.

So,they met in Osogbo in 1840s and the Yoruba army,led by Ibadan Generals, decisively crushed/defeated the fulanis. They were driven back to Ilorin.

The Yoruba army could have easily taken over Ilorin from the fulani Alimis but they did not do so because Alaafin had vowed to punish Afonja for his rebellion. So there was no mandate from Alaafin,who was the commander in chief of the army to rescue Afonja and his families from the fulanis.

The closest town to Ilorin from Osogbo axis is Ganmo. Why is there no emir as the ruler of Ganmo? In fact,all major cities,towns and villages surrounding Ilorin have Yoruba Obas.

No tribe in Africa can defeat Yoruba because our weapons are not guns and muscles; it is our God-given intelligence.

Yorubas are peaceful people who are not easily provoked but unfortunately,most of you guys are mistaking this for cowardice. Our reaction can be very deadly if you provoke us.

The exploit of all military units commanded by Yoruba officers during the last civil war is enough evidence.

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by karcan: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
hausa united with yoruba becos of jonathan, now that jonathan is out they cant stand each other , i enjoy seeing how this yoruba and hausa cookie crumbles

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Something tells me this is nothing compared to any clash that may happen between ipob and Lagosians in the nearest future except everyone behaves themselves.
Please lets always give peace a chance and respect our hosts and be law-abiding.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by temipet(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Angrymode:

I sense fear from you and its not for your brothers in the north but for yourself. We being afraid only promote their impunity. Just Imagine Ese case!!!!!!!
bia,which of ur brothers re in d north? More so I don't stay in d north so WTF,jst feel 4 those dat ll die innocently.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Since they want one nigeria let them enjoy it infact this news. De totori me for body

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by swiffy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Na wa ooo,oya make bubu n tinubu. Settle d matter. e no concern me na Dem sabi
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
I understand why the Yoruba's acted like that, we have been hearing stories of people been killed and left homeless in the north, so I think with that anger they couldn't resist killing people. We need peace and the aboki bike man just passed a message "when something happens and you're being told to correct or do something st the moment, plz do it and not argue" it might end up causing more harm.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by shollyDHooD(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Our people did the right thing,cos how wil a foreigner jst com nd kill a lagocian tinkin dat he is goin2 go free.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by debuscket(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
If dem no born doz aboki well, mk dem try pick fight wt igbo boys in onitsha, yoruba guys fall my hand big time
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by totit: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Am waiting for oba akiolu statement on this and may thunder strike him if he doesn't release it

Lmaoooo grin
I guess you didn't read the news u just comment.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DaintyJenny(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Omg! this is so bad...
how can people be so heartless?!
whilst some people (like me) can't even kill a cockroach, there are people who will maim, butcher, burn and kill their fellow humans without blinking an eye.
Makes me wonder if its same God that actually created everybody.

Humans are slowly becoming barbarians all over again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.