Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) (101213 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by totit: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
debuscket:
If dem no born doz aboki well, mk dem try pick fight wt igbo boys in onitsha, yoruba guys fall my hand big time

Even though this isn't what we should mock, rejoice over I think you should read the news,from page 0. cry
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by shollyDHooD(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
:PThose northerner don't av rep in lag
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by door2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
i be pure #oytsb
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
angry
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonnie10:

The truth is that, this is a senseless fight. It is not my intention to be insensitive to the plight of the accident victim, but lets consider things more objectively. This would illustrate how this ugly situation could have been avoided. In a perfect scenario, it is neither the rider's responsibility nor the association's to take an accident victim to hospital. The burden is on the state government who ought to provide accident emergency responses to the people of the state. When accident happens, ambulance is supposed to come and take the victim to hospital. The rider's responsibility is to remain there at the scene of accident until the police arrives if he is not injured or being threatened. The rider's insurance company should then be billed for cost of treatment.

I hate to say that people perish due to ignorance, understandably Nigeria is not there yet so the situation is totally different. Problems arise when someone assumes that things should work in a certain way because it has always been done that way. Is this not the reason why there are laws pertaining to how the people should conduct themselves in a civilized society?

You are perfectly right. Best comment.

No be today. Im a yoruba girl but i know how these 'agberos' behave in markets. No chill. This is not the 1st yoruba-hausa market fight in lagos and it wont be d last, until the underlying issues are addressed - ecspecially agberoism.

This is just a lawless country wt no real structure & everyone behaves as they want, dts d reason u have agberos burning pple for not taking someone to hospital and herdsmen killing human beings so their cows can eat grass. Big shame.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
These people brains don corrupt o. They need replacement. Do they tink at all. Hard working Nigerians are busy working to put food on their table, some nincompoops are busy wasting their future fight on vanity things. I sorry for una ooo.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
karcan:
hausa united with yoruba becos of jonathan, now that jonathan is out they cant stand each other , i enjoy seeing how this yoruba and hausa cookie crumbles

This is not the 1st hausa-yoruba fight in lagos market. Neither is it strange to the hearing. It happens in almost every major market across yorubaland every coupla years. I have described d reason somewhere above.

Why are u linking this particular one to politics and jonathan (The same jonathan dt 84% of yorubas voted for in 2011). Seriously what does dt have to do wt this?

U only sound like a fraudulent and foolish rabble rouser.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
These ipob pple will not kirr somebody wt laughter. Somebodys even talkin abt reprisals in the north wt much gloating. grin. You tink other people attract mass gen*cide like you.

This ur pride and premature gloating (ecspecially over peoples death) is d genesis of ur problems but u'll never change. So as the bible prophesies is the way u'll always go.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by yanmbeyanmbe: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
olapluto:
I doubt Hausas will make trouble outside their land. Lagos is too far away for them to pick up fights. If they are being pursued, they wont reach Ikire before being caught.
I urge Lagos govt and the federal govt to intervene. Oba Akiolu Rilwan, Olowo Eko, Oko Kofoworola, please step in and deal with the culprits.

pls go read the history of the Hausas very well or better still follow their activities in various parts IsIIzof the country in the last 20 years then you know if they make trouble outside their lands or not. Is any wherever too far for them to start trouble. No is the answer from what we have experienced in this country.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
janellemonae:
These ipob pple will not kirr somebody wt laughter. Somebodys even talkin abt reprisals in the north wt much gloating. grin. You tink other people attract mass gen*cide like you.

This ur pride and premature gloating (ecspecially over peoples death) is d genesis of ur problems but u'll never change. So as the bible prophesies is the way u'll always go.
Ipod bla bla,is it Ipob that is fighting or hausa fulani killing people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Ipod bla bla,is it Ipob that is fighting or hausa fulani killing people

Are u blind or being deliberately obtuse? Did i mention anything anywhere in my post about ipob fighting? I accused IPOB pple on the thread of a different offense.

PS - The hausas didnt kill anybody. Another Lie. At least this time they were innocent and did not deserve this. Put a brake on the 'hausa is d devil out to get everyone' propaganda. Some of ur pple are even blaming lord lugard and apc over market fight dt didnt start and is not likely to end in this decade.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ahaika23: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hausa and Yoruba are like bread and butter grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
janellemonae:
shocked
DONT you see the dead bodies that is on fire that littered the street, why are you living on denial or are you blind,hausa okada mad knock down a Yoruba woman and ask the omo nile to carry the woman to the hospital with omo owoda money they are collecting and you said hausa people are innocent,the invasion of hausa mile 12 dominated market by area boys is wrong,that escalated the fighting
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
undecided
Pidggin:
Only 9mths and the country is almost ungovernable, this is serious
Ungovernable for someone that promised to make it Ungovernable for the past administration undecided
Pidggin:
Only 9mths and the country is almost ungovernable, this is serious
Ungovernable for someone that promised to make it Ungovernable for the past administrators. Karma can get back at you when you least expect it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:

DONT you see the dead bodies that is on fire that littered the street, why are you living on denial or are you blind,hausa okada mad knock down a Yoruba woman and ask the omo nile to carry the woman to the hospital with omo owoda money they are collecting and you said hausa people are innocent,the invasion of hausa mile 12 dominated market by area boys is wrong,that escalated the fighting

Who burnt the human beings? And how is knocking someone over and refusing to take them to hospital mean there should be a riot and burning of human beings.

Ur having a false argument madam candyzirconia. U know it and i know it.

Why on earth am i even replying this - after dt 2011 election nonsense u wrote up there?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jude90(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dreadful:
God bless you my brother. The earlier we go our separate ways the better for us. For over 100yrs we've been praying to God to save Nigeria and that prayer has never been answered and will NEVER be answered. Nigeria was created out of selfish interest of the British regardless of the people's cultures, values and tradition. Nigeria is a contraption and till Nigeria divides that will be when each region will embrace peace. Some people will not want this because of oil from the Eastern part of Nigeria but my question is what is the need of the oil that you see as the binding force when you still die out of religious conflicts?
nice one
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
spiralwedge:
Something tells me this is nothing compared to any clash that may happen between ipob and Lagosians in the nearest future except everyone behaves themselves.
Please lets always give peace a chance and respect our hosts and be law-abiding.

No need to advise anybody. At least some ppl can see an example of what will happen to them if they tey rubbish. Besides I have noticed that most igbo ppl in lagos respect themselves and don't look for unnecessary trouble. The idiots who come on the internet saying trash are the ipods living in the village.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
janellemonae:

Who burnt the human beings? And how is knocking someone over and refusing to take them to hospital mean there should be a riot and burning of human beings.

Ur having a false argument madam candyzirconia. U know it and i know it.
They beat the okada man and his follow hausa-fulanis retaliated with dangerous weapon that is how the whole issue started
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:

village ipod tout. You had to open am.account today to spill hatred. No worry, ur eyes go still clear.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
CandyDiamond:

They beat the okada man and his follow hausa-fulanis retaliated with dangerous weapon that is how the whole issue started

For refusing to take someone to the hospital.

Im exhausted now. Buh bye.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sonnie10: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
janellemonae:

only in Nigeria is failure to bid to someone/group's wish a deadly offense
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
sonnie10:

only in Nigeria is failure to bid to someone/group's wish a deadly offense

I swear. Madness.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Igodometusalah: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
[size=20pt]Lets hope there wouldn't be any reprisal in the North and in middle belt states like Kogi , Kwara [/size]
What concerns Kogi State with Hausa and Yoruba fight? You must be really ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YorubaParapo1: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2016
janellemonae:

Woman, shut up and go to bed.

People have a right to defend themselves and if death is the consequence for being belligerent to your host, so be it. How many people get shot dead in Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, LA etc. daily over nothing? It is life.

Just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2016
So stupid and barbaric
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 04, 2016
YorubaParapo1:

Woman, shut up and go to bed.

People have a right to defend themselves and if death is the consequence for being belligerent to your host, so be it. How many people get shot dead in Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, LA etc. daily over nothing? It is life.

Just shut up.

Death is the consequence of being belligerent to host. Gosh ur [size=16pt]s[/size]t*pid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.