Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) (101208 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos: Houses And Cars Burnt / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Marcelini:

Free from Lord lugard's Zoo and cage.

Okay oo, Animal in the Zoo...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
just watch as ntn wud be done 2 dese nothfrnerss as they get away wit anytin n this country.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
PentiumPro:

Shut up. Were you there to see what went down? grin

No mind am make im dey talk like nonentity
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by love21a: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
murphyibiam15:

am 100% sure u all didnt read the story

yoruba murders killed those ppl.....those killed are hausas by the yoruba blood thirsty men receiving orders from oba akiolu

hausas on a normal day are peaceful than yorubas

the yorubas took dis matter too far na, jst imagine hw they roasted a human being, the act is too barbaric and at the same time hausas can be heartless atimes, over to Buhari and Osibande
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
fkj950ax:
Seriously... This is a game to you.

People are dying and you are buying popcorn and bottle coke?
Actually it's not coke. I bought some liquor and I poured.... To the dead.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jide333(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
pics from 2014? lies from OP.. na wah oooh
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tranxo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why two brodas go dey fight na?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
nonsense!
razortruth:
[s]The whole south are stupi.d and foolish. Always fighting and hating plus insulting themselves and succumbing to the north's divide and rule tactic. You people call yourselves south west, south east and even south south south south. Hahahahaha. THE NORHT ONE NORTH. Hahahahaha[/s]
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
love21a:
[size=18pt]easterners shops burnt down, shows the fight is with easterners people. Many problem Goodluck jonathan created by talking about 6 zones. or niger delta [/size]

RFLMAO! You go school at all?
"Easterners people" WTF is that?!
LMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hausa and Yoruba abi? na brothers fight so i won't comment... wink wink wink

more like a family misunderstanding. cheesy cheesy cheesy

zombie oh zombie...i love this song grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Trailblazer1:
How come this Hausas don't know how to respect their host communities

Has the oba of Lagos heard this undecided
That tout? He could be swimming in the lagoon.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
herbie27:
the yorubas took dis matter too far na, jst imagine hw they roasted a human being, the act is too barbaric and at the same time hausas can be heartless atimes, over to Buhari and Osibande

Men ds one wey don happen now...na for me to dey ex comot North be dat oh....b4 dem yamutu me.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ify2nyce(f): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
goddamned hausas
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
datigbogirl:

Men ds one wey don happen now...na for me to dey ex comot North be dat oh....b4 dem yamutu me.
Run! Run!! Run!!! For ur life o cos those guys are nt smiling o grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Too much illiterate agberos and abokis. Wetin you expect. Many of these touts should be in the farm. They should be arrested and forced to farm including the abokis wey no get work to do than push wheel barrow from.morning till night. These set of people are wasting away. The government should forcefully put them to use. Any body can cry human rights, that's their headache. How can people want money when they don't want to work?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by huntax(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Trailblazer1:
How come this Hausas don't know how to respect their host communities

Has the oba of Lagos heard this undecided
The Yorubas too are non-tolerant. I know the Hausas can be rude at times, but no need to start a war. The Hausas will no doubt retaliate, by that time, it would be at the thugs, it'd probably be a defenseless Yoruba trader backing her baby on her way home. God help us all.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Trulie(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
atoleybaba:
u never see anything....Lagos island is where d maddest area boys are....they do it on a regular....goons that turned there palm to shield and buchet anything

Those ones fit stand military? Na only for onitsha I see area boys dey exchange fire with the military. Those guys faces alone can make u puke.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chai I come late for this thread o. Been busy all day.
Abeg make the Yorubas gimme hand ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋.
Had we been making them uncomfortable amongst us they won't have the guts to be abducting our daughters e. g Ede Oruru. Animals all of them. Heartless people.
Let them all pack and go back to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

How many Yoruba dey for North.

If they try any nonsense in the North, their will be a repeat of the OKO-OBA massacre.

Which one be OKO-OBA masssacre
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by anneedu: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Seriously I tot hausas and yorubas are brothers though from another mother, the last born of hausas. Why not reach mutual reasoning than fight to kill, if it were the igbos now d yorubas will support them but we igbos we dnt support such.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by macherie1: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is terrible.Why would any human being set a fellow human on fire?It is highly condemnable.No level of hatred should result to this
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by datigbogirl: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
herbie27:
Run! Run!! Run!!! For ur life o cos those guys are nt smiling o grin grin

To where now? Enough bar dey here wey i dey gather now.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm only here to Sidon look

No comment.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is bad and I condemn this act. The Yorubas in the North should be on red alert.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Irishrena1:
Chai I come late for this thread o. Been busy all day.
Abeg make the Yorubas gimme hand ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋ ✋.
Had we been making them uncomfortable amongst us they won't have the guts to be abducting our daughters e. g Ede Oruru. Animals all of them. Heartless people.
Let them all pack and go back to the North.

Ese Oruru was one girl, 3 girls were kidnapped from a school in Lagos I hope you are aware??

If na Igbo talk this one now you go call them chest beaters...

Mtscheeew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.