Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable (515 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by Iheakonye(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
My office comprises old folks with d exclusion of d driver n myself, most case evry1 brings his or her home problem to d office for discussion. 2day my immdediate boss said he thinks a lot because of d debt he's owing in paying school fee as 3 of his children got admission dsame time, couple with d oda family financial responsibilities, this has made him 2b aving sleepness 9t but his wife has money but she doesn't assist him in any way, she keeps her money to herself n even demand from him. While my overall boss shares equally almost all d financial expenses at home with his wife, but he stays out till late hours b4 going to d house, dis is as a result of his nagging wife dat complains a lot about evry little thing n even raises her voice. Which do u think u can cope with n y
Re: A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by biz2get(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
The Nagging Wife... All She Needs Is A Good Dic*K in Her Mouth then Her Pvccy.. it will keep things normal..m

Talk again.. she gets another one grin
Re: A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Neither!
Re: A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
I prefer a ugly or fat wife that doesn't have the 2 mention characters.
Re: A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by Charles4075(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmm. Make I observe before I comment.
Re: A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
i prefer the nagging wife especially the ones that look beautiful when they are angry, i will just be smiling and laughing when shes nagging and teasing her with names like beautiful yeller, telling her how beautiful she's when she is angry and planting her a hot steaming kiss when shes at the Verge of loosing it, and if i get a resounding slap from that action i will hold her with eyes blazing looking enraged like am about to beat her, when she close her eyes out of fear she will be suprised to open her eyes and see me kissing her all over, arousing her until we end up having a make up sex. because i can never beat my wife not in this world.

1 Like

Re: A Stingy Or A Nagging Wife, Which Is Preferable by DankemzI(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Chat & Communicate With Friends & Moments || Download Lastest Whatsapp Messenger / Help A Brother Pls, Ur Advice Highly Needed. / The Native Court Thread 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.