Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You (5410 Views)

Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp / [PICTURE] Which of These 2 Pictures Should I Use As My DP? / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Should pm me. Mtn 1000.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
5146 3699 7512 3391

Bet why?? undecided

Guy,Don't worry tats the amount of times I wanted sense to be beaten into yhur head...but ts alright all na hustle ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
?
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by jonaifame22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'll send you a naked picture of my long black coc.k(erel)

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hi Gyal smiley
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Lsofdk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:
Should pm me. Mtn 1000.
mumu you want to sell your picture online for double the price you sell your body bah undecided

15 Likes

Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
What a Public display of Cheapness, Looseness and Promiscuity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by olac21(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wetin we wan use ur picture do?so ma powowole fun wa ni?ode+mumu.attention seekers everywhere!
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Lsofdk(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
she's one of the trolls here, you're yet to see her other threads

1 Like

Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Hi Gyal smiley
hi beautiful.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

hi beautiful.
Ha! grin You mean the dude as my profile pic.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
Check your EMAIL
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ha! grin You mean the dude as my profile pic.

i did not even check ya dp. Are you not beautiful yasef?
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

i did not even check ya dp. Are you not beautiful yasef?
I think so..... grin but who knows, I might be a poor judge
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
I think so..... grin but who knows, I might be a poor judge

kindly upload ya pic. Has any one seen your picture on nairaland? I doubt it. M serious.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
Joshuastone410:
Check your EMAIL
i even think say e don send the card to ma mail. Send the card, i ll reply you.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:

this girl is beautiful. Do you mind being my friend?
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

kindly upload ya pic. Has any one seen your picture on nairaland? I doubt it. M serious.
A select few.
No I won't upload..... UNLESS you do wink
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
A select few. No I won't upload..... UNLESS you do wink
unless i do what?
Send it to my mail then.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

unless i do what?

Send it to my mail then.
Nope.Bye
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.Bye

ok, bye to you.

No matter how beautiful you are, you can't be more beautiful than delectablegyal.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
I'm waiting for the card, guys.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

this girl is beautiful. Do you mind being my friend?
are we enemies b4?lol
ur threads are somehow sometimes.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Adaure4ever:
are we enemies b4?lol
ur threads are somehow sometimes.

don't mind me, i'm jez having fun. So what's ya name? Guess your username says it all. I'm sandra, btw.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

ok, bye to you.

No matter how beautiful you are, you can't be more beautiful than delectablegyal.
Haha grin I can respect yer confidence
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha grin I can respect yer confidence

u like sex. Everything about ya post is with caption *sexy*. You can't be a virgin like me.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

u like sex. Everything about ya post is with caption *sexy*. You can't be a virgin like me.
Ha! grin nothin' in post says "sexy"
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Ha! grin nothin' in post says "sexy"

your threads.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
These guys are stingy.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
delectablegyal:

your threads.
Oh,yeah. grin That was for the ladies.
Dudes get so many things like that here.
Re: If You Want Pictures Of Me Better Than The One On My Dp, You by delectablegyal(f): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Oh,yeah. grin That was for the ladies.
Dudes get so many things like that here.

Do you stay in nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does She Ignore My Calls Even After We Had A Nice Time. / Please Help! My Male Boss Performs MouthAction On Me Or He Sacks Me / Girls That Wear Ankle Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.