Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service (29624 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by So4baba(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2016
khristals:
and then?

it don't stop them from getting divorced if they're not right for each other
Ur bad Belle na imported oo..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by winkmart: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2016
Great one check out more stories on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by freenature: 9:42am On Mar 04, 2016
khristals:
and then?

it don't stop them from getting divorced if they're not right for each other

why does such stupid conception have to cross your mind. Damn that is a dead beat assumption dude. Get a life, if you ain't got nothing good to say shut the heck up. Its not a must you comment.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by babyme1(f): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2016
The previous comments on this thread shows we have more kids than adults here. They are both Christians who probably spend most of their time in church. Pray tell, where else was he suppose to propose? In a club?

I wish them a stress free union in Jesus name.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by MadCow1: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:
mtsheeeew!

undecided

no respect for God

Very disrespectful..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by OneNigeria1960(f): 9:44am On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:
mtsheeeew!
undecided
no respect for God
So God is against marriage huh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Adayi1(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2016
good shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by emonkey(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
winkmart:
A man surprised his girlfriend during a praise programme at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, when he suddenly proposed to her.
Eke Nkem and Precious Ekhator briefly became the cynosure of all eyes during the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s 74 hours Marathon Messiah Praise, held to mark the 74th year birthday of the G.O, Pastor E.A Adeboye.

In the thick of the last session, Eke suddenly went down to the surprise of Precious, who was lost on what was happening until she saw the ring.
Awestruck, she screamed, just as Eke said:

“The two years we have spent together has made me a better man, let’s get married sweets.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-during.html

The two years you have spent together doing exactly what? You'd better go on your knees and ask for God's forgiveness instead of getting married as sinners grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by legendsilver(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2016
winkmart:
A man surprised his girlfriend during a praise programme at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, when he suddenly proposed to her.
Eke Nkem and Precious Ekhator briefly became the cynosure of all eyes during the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s 74 hours Marathon Messiah Praise, held to mark the 74th year birthday of the G.O, Pastor E.A Adeboye.

In the thick of the last session, Eke suddenly went down to the surprise of Precious, who was lost on what was happening until she saw the ring.
Awestruck, she screamed, just as Eke said:

“The two years we have spent together has made me a better man, let’s get married sweets.”

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-during.html

wow, I like it
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Irore: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2016
herboshedhe:

Nice onegrin

He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord. Next is to pray for forgiveness if you've being fucking yourselves and co-habiting so that it will not count against your marriage.Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by sounso: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
In RCCG? Is the pastor aware before he proposed to her. He said these two years spent together,what are you doing with her for the past two years? Are the marriage counsellors aware of their relationship? I must confess this is not acceptable in RCCG. Except they are both attending the counselling classes already,if so what's the need for the public drama afterall you guys already know you are ending up together....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by mildflame: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2016
COMPLETE NONSENSE
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by amunkita(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2016
Nah this kind couple they born Atheist.....
How romantically boring could it be proposing in such a noisy environment..

Uwa Mmebi proposal cous am sure the guyz was never in the church in spirit and afterward the gal joined..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by adeoyun(m): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2016
grin
So4baba:
. Try this for deeper life or MFM,, na with prayer and deliverance dem go bind that romance for una life
grin
So4baba:
. Try this for deeper life or MFM,, na with prayer and deliverance dem go bind that romance for una life
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by applemark: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Suffice to say, his mind wasn't on the worship neither was he there to worship! Imagine someone was about to tap into the anointing and all the commotion will now distract the person! shameful!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by domopps(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Cool

Cheeeers
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Sirmuel1(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2016
Some people go soon propose for graveyard grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by idealsico(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Did you say you spent the last two years together? What activities characterized that togetherness? Boyfriend/Girlfriend relationship in the church? No wonder the world has become churchy and the church has become worldly.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by mentorandfriend(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2016
One of the benefits of being in God's Presence. Your allocation locates you effortlessly.

Never miss a church service.
wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogaprime(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
I can categorically tell you that they have done it the wrong way according to the rules guiding courtship and marriage in The Redeemed Christian Church Of God...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogaprime(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2016
sounso:
In RCCG? Is the pastor aware before he proposed to her. He said these two years spent together,what are you doing with her for the past two years? Are the marriage counsellors aware of their relationship? I must confess this is not acceptable in RCCG. Except they are both attending the counselling classes already,if so what's the need for the public drama afterall you guys already know you are ending up together....

I didn't see your comment before I said mine...real RCCG members knows how we do it. Except if one of them is not a member of redeem.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2016
She Praised her way into marriage after 2yrs of courtship/delay. The postet above me who says its against redeemed laws is talking crap. Is redeemed the bible? Did Adam go through a period of courtship with Eve? He only saw Eve once after he woke up from the sleep God put him and that was all it took for him to accept her as his wife.

Congratulations to the lady Joor for desiring to fulfil Gods word....BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH IN JESUS NAME!......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2016
She Praised her way into marriage after 2yrs of courtship/delay. The poster above me who says its against redeemed laws is talking crap. Is redeemed the bible? Did Adam go through a period of courtship with Eve? He only saw Eve once after he woke up from the sleep God put him and that was all it took for him to accept her as his wife.

Congratulations to the lady Joor for desiring to fulfil Gods word....BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH IN JESUS NAME!......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
ogaprime:

I didn't see your comment before I said mine...real RCCG members knows how we do it. Except if one of them is not a member of redeem.

Oga go and sit down somewhere. Who counselled your parents before they got married and had you? Keep deceiving yourselves. Being born again and having the spirit of God in you is all the counsel you need.
So RCCG is now the authority on marriage matters abi? Give me a break pls.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bolex04(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2016
So na because of marriage,she happy like dis
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by senatorbayor(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
razortruth:
Church goer. So all he was thinking while the semon was ongoing was wifey? Hypocrite!!

What if he was led by the spirit grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ucnwafor(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Wishing them the best of married life #amredeemed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bolex04(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
It's so romantic.... God answer my call and do my own oh
see ur big mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bolex04(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Modsenemy:
Inside church wen service is going on .diverting pples's attention from God because of....****

Well, maybe d man heard the woman's prayer points .
me sef surprise
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by olakan22: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
It's so romantic.... God answer my call and do my own oh
seriously? *clears throat* will you

Lol. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by fortunechy(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
end time proposal..........his mind wz sm wia else wile the sermon wz goin on.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by dizzle101(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2016
No be tomorrow now una go come dey fight O, Angels are watching from now till death do Part una. [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sex Story... / Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage / Types Of Women, Men Should Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.