Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,417 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service (29622 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by segzy0i(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmmm cant he wait till dey get home rubish so it shows his mind is not in d d service of praise
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by JerryJude(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
So4baba:
. Try this for deeper life or MFM,, na with prayer and deliverance dem go bind that romance for una life
those are the church of God
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
I can see a wedding finger on her.
Abi the man propose to a married woman or him put am for the wrong finger
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by gloshennel: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
where is d guy putting d ring

or ADONBILIVIT!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ceecee0703(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:

I ave no time for u....so swerve!undecided
Did someone just speak? well for the record i didn't notice u...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by datigbogirl: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:
mtsheeeew!

undecided

no respect for God

Jealousy jealousy na hin dey worry you...

What other best way than to request her hand in d presence of the Almighty...he ordained marriage...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
ogaprime:

So what are you doing in a place where they eat human flesh. You either stand in or stand out...those who are redeem member are guided by the laws of the church. If you are not ok with it, abeg stand out, nobody hold your leg.

You can't compare this proposal to that of akpororo or any other proposals done in the church. If you noticed, they are not on the altar(high stage). It shows they are doing the wrong thing compared to akpororo that knelt down on the altar to propose.
This is how we do it in redeem...

-A brother that's matured and ready for marriage that wants to get married to a sister will go first to the pastor to tell of his intentions to marry a sister in the church(parish) or outside the parish...

-if outside the parish, the pastor will contact the parish pastor of the sister's church of the intention of a brother in his parish to marry a sister in the other pastor's parish

-the pastor(s) will then go and pray about it, also asking th brother to go and pray about it

-the pastor will call the sister and tell the sister of a brother's intention to marry her. The pastor will also ask the sister to pray about it

-if God's reply is YES and the sister likes the brother and agrees to marry him.

-both families will be informed and if there is an agreement...

-then the courtship starts and the pastor will introduce them to the whole church as courting couple intending to get married...

-courtship is for 6month and I think to a year with counselling on marriage, prayer and deliverance section

-they choose a date, do court, do trad and get married

So Its possible its different from that of deeper life or MFM.

Worthy to tell you, lots of marriages have been done through this process and many more still coming...thank you

Oga u are so In error that it hurts. You claim to be a believer but your ignorance is alarming. I have no business telling any Pastor whom I have chosen to marry. I can only do it out of curtsey and not an obligation. Where did the bible say anyone consulted the pharisees or saduccees or even a priest in the bible on whom they have found to marry. The choice is yours and none others. Even the so called "go and pray about it" that pastors tell u to do is absolute falsehood. The only condition the bibl gave is "be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers" and if both of you are believers then go ahead as the spirit of God will lead you into all truth.
Even your 6 months mandatory courtship period is an error because it is not scriptural. Show me one bible reference and I will shut up.
Many of you are just church and men followers and not God followers.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by SenatorJames(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
So4baba:
. Try this for deeper life or MFM,, na with prayer and deliverance dem go bind that romance for una life
For you to think about it in that type of gathering will make you look like a chronic sinner that need Jesus urgently.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogaprime(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga u are so In error that it hurts. You claim to be a believer but your ignorance is alarming. I have no business telling any Pastor whom I have chosen to marry. I can only do it out of curtsey and not an obligation. Where did the bible say anyone consulted the pharisees or saduccees or even a priest in the bible on whom they have found to marry. The choice is yours and none others. Even the so called "go and pray about it" that pastors tell u to do is absolute falsehood. The only condition the bibl gave is "be not unequally yoked together with unbelievers" and if both of you are believers then go ahead as the spirit of God will lead you into all truth.
Even your 6 months mandatory courtship period is an error because it is not scriptural. Show me one bible reference and I will shut up.

Please how old are you because I see that you just want to talk for talking sake. Didn't Jesus give us the Holy spirit to guide us in what we do?? Its people like you that turns to atheist. Do you know that you can't know all?? Do you know its better for you to be guided in choosing your spouse than for you to just choose any "equally yoked believer" just because you have power to choose. How will the spirit lead when you don't go and pray about it? Seems you are a catholic

You want a bible verse where there is courtship??

Please read matthew 1:18 thank you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 05, 2016
ogaprime:

Please how old are you because I see that you just want to talk for talking sake. Didn't Jesus give us the Holy spirit to guide us in what we do?? Its people like you that turns to atheist. Do you know that you can't know all?? Do you know its better for you to be guided in choosing your spouse than for you to just choose any "equally yoked believer" just because you have power to choose. How will the spirit lead when you don't go and pray about it? Seems you are a catholic

You want a bible verse where there is courtship??

Please read matthew 1:18 thank you

Matthew 1:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

That scripture says she was espoused in other words she was betrothed to Joseph and they were about getting married but did it state lenght of betrothal? Or did it state that Joseph consulted some priest or Prayed about Mary?
Let me help you. You see in those days they were known as Jews and according to their religious standard a Jew can only marry a jew which is like what the bible teaches today about a born again getting married to a born again and none other.
So theh didnt need further permission as long as that person isnt committed to another and is a Jew like them then they go ahead.

Concerning the holy spirit and us, The holy spirit is given to us to keep us on the path of truth. The holy spirit isnt given to us to contravene what the word already declared. Its easy to know a believer because the Bible clearly states that " BY THEIR FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM" The evidence of the Holy spirit in a believer is the fruits of the spirit made manifest in them. The holy spirit can also enable you to know the mind of God expressly which is why we have the gifts of the spirit like word of knowledge, word of wisdom, spirit of discernment and so on. Since the action of eve in the garden that made adam tell God that its the woman He gave to hom that deceived him God now put a clause and said , " He that finds a wife finds a good thing" You are the one to find and not God any longer because he has already given us as believers all the tools we need in order to find a wife.
Stop twisiting scripture and walk in the path of the truth.
Let me even ask you a question as a believer, if you know your Pastor will still ask you to pray about it why not go to God directly and not your Pastor because even Jesus said " a time cometh when you would need not ask me for anything but you will ask my father directly". If Jesus could say this then who is your Pastor to place a law on you that you must come to them?
FYI I am a pentecostal and not a catholic and worship with Foundation Faith ministeries aka Salem plus i am happily married with kids. Have a good morning.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Wow. Every lady's dream moment!
Yes
With this dude too

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2016
bulldoza:
Yes
With this dude too
ewo o *faints*
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogwuche4u(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:

tel me someone dat proposed in d church...in d bible?undecided
And where is the right place to propose to a lady? your palour ba? chairman that dude proposing to his babe in church his perfect by me. Are u a pagan?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogwuche4u(m): 12:03am On Mar 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thank you o. abeg that dude need small sense. na type of them go ly down make pastor match on top them or even suck pastor d**k. this dude ain't man enough I Tell you. their type will go and Tell the pastor to Tell the lady that the holy spirit says you should marry that brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / The Sex Story... / Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.