Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service (29617 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogaprime(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oga go and sit down somewhere. Who counselled your parents before they got married and had you? Keep deceiving yourselves. Being born again and having the spirit of God in you is all the counsel you need.
So RCCG is now the authority on marriage matters abi? Give me a break pls.

If you are in rome, you behave like romans. Thank you...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Wow. Every lady's dream moment!
Really?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by IME1: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Interesting

Me na Argungun festival I won do my own

inside the water abi grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Pumpkin34(f): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2016
bolex04:
see ur big mouth
lol.... Wetin do am??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Pumpkin34(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2016
olakan22:
seriously? *clears throat* will you

Lol. wink
lol.... Thanks but no thanks
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Emmafe(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
It's so romantic.... God answer my call and do my own oh
God don pick your call. *on ma kneels* Will you marry me?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ceecee0703(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:
mtsheeeew!

undecided

no respect for God

If u can't propose in church why marry in church? hypocritical hypocrites! is it not a good thing that they will be chopping the thing legally soonest?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Pumpkin34(f): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Emmafe:
God don pick your call. *on ma kneels* Will you marry me?
Hahahahahahahaha, just like that??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by rawtouch: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
U mean he did that in the presence of GOD almighty
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Khayil(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:
mtsheeeew!
undecided
no respect for God
damn!!!!!!! your comment came as a shocker never thought about that act like that. really

No Respect For God...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Emmafe(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Hahahahahahahaha, just like that??
No tym o... Lemme call d printer for IV.
Nairalanders you're all invited to come n chop Ghana jollof (lol)
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
keypad1:
This woman toto go good to fvck no be small.
e be like you and I dey like the same kind of women. #NoToSkinnyBitches
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by notoriousbabe: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bolex04(m): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
lol.... Wetin do am??
I wan kiss am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by macfreeman007(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wow, am happy for her
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
ogaprime:

If you are in rome, you behave like romans. Thank you...

So if in Rome and the romans are in error I should follow suit? Maybe if you go aba or those other places where they eat human flesh you will also join them in eating same.
Dude you are a light and a salt to the world and the earth know who you are by Gods standards and live by it and not what some church or so called counsellors personal opinion is.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bayulll01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:
mtsheeeew!
undecided
no respect for God
are u joking wif your comment or you're serious.........?
if you're serious, then stop hating for no reason.
and if you're joking which I guessed you just did, then kwantinu...... grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by thompsonosarobo(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wow oooooooooooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bayulll01(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:
She Praised her way into marriage after 2yrs of courtship/delay. The poster above me who says its against redeemed laws is talking crap. Is redeemed the bible? Did Adam go through a period of courtship with Eve? He only saw Eve once after he woke up from the sleep God put him and that was all it took for him to accept her as his wife.

Congratulations to the lady Joor for desiring to fulfil Gods word....BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY AND REPLENISH THE EARTH IN JESUS NAME!......

may God Almighty continue to bless you for this statement of yours.......... I Dont just know why some Christians could be so hypocritical and sentimental in making comments.......
these guys are Christians for crying out loud, or do they want the proposal to take place in a night club before.
some Christians being forming false standards since time immemorial.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
ogwuche4u:
na wa for u sha. you no dey read Bible?

tel me someone dat proposed in d church...in d bible?undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
MadCow1:

Very disrespectful..
yea dear!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
OneNigeria1960:

So God is against marriage huh
dats nt marriage buh a proposal!....
av never read abt someone dat proposed in d church in d Bible!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
ceecee0703:

If u can't propose in church why marry in church? hypocritical hypocrites! is it not a good thing that they will be chopping the thing legally soonest?

I ave no time for u....so swerve!undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Khayil:
damn!!!!!!! your comment came as a shocker never thought about that act like that. really

No Respect For God...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
bayulll01:

are u joking wif your comment or you're serious.........?

if you're serious, then stop hating for no reason.

and if you're joking which I guessed you just did, then kwantinu...... grin

undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
bayulll01:

may God Almighty continue to bless you for this statement of yours.......... I Dont just know why some Christians could be so hypocritical and sentimental in making comments.......
these guys are Christians for crying out loud, or do they want the proposal to take place in a night club before.
some Christians being forming false standards since time immemorial.

Don't mind the seemingly overspiritual unspiritual people. The guy did an honourable thing by proposing in front of brethren to show he has no secrets and no other commitment to someone else. Even God is Proud of this and has blessed them already
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by OneNigeria1960(f): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
refiner:

dats nt marriage buh a proposal!....
av never read abt someone dat proposed in d church in d Bible!
One thing you should ask yourself, is marriage proposal a sin.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by refiner(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
OneNigeria1960:

One thing you should ask yourself, is marriage proposal a sin.
den why don't we do most of finx dat are no sin in d church
my dear dere are finx dat just don't feel right even tho its never a sin!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by bayulll01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Don't mind the seemingly overspiritual unspiritual people. The guy did an honourable thing by proposing in front of brethren to show he has no secrets and no other commitment to someone else. Even God is Proud of this and has blessed them already

well said jare
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by ogaprime(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So if in Rome and the romans are in error I should follow suit? Maybe if you go aba or those other places where they eat human flesh you will also join them in eating same.
Dude you are a light and a salt to the world and the earth know who you are by Gods standards and live by it and not what some church or so called counsellors personal opinion is.

So what are you doing in a place where they eat human flesh. You either stand in or stand out...those who are redeem member are guided by the laws of the church. If you are not ok with it, abeg stand out, nobody hold your leg.

You can't compare this proposal to that of akpororo or any other proposals done in the church. If you noticed, they are not on the altar(high stage). It shows they are doing the wrong thing compared to akpororo that knelt down on the altar to propose.
This is how we do it in redeem...

-A brother that's matured and ready for marriage that wants to get married to a sister will go first to the pastor to tell of his intentions to marry a sister in the church(parish) or outside the parish...

-if outside the parish, the pastor will contact the parish pastor of the sister's church of the intention of a brother in his parish to marry a sister in the other pastor's parish

-the pastor(s) will then go and pray about it, also asking th brother to go and pray about it

-the pastor will call the sister and tell the sister of a brother's intention to marry her. The pastor will also ask the sister to pray about it

-if God's reply is YES and the sister likes the brother and agrees to marry him.

-both families will be informed and if there is an agreement...

-then the courtship starts and the pastor will introduce them to the whole church as courting couple intending to get married...

-courtship is for 6month and I think to a year with counselling on marriage, prayer and deliverance section

-they choose a date, do court, do trad and get married

So Its possible its different from that of deeper life or MFM.

Worthy to tell you, lots of marriages have been done through this process and many more still coming...thank you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.