Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? (38911 Views)

Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / Help Review This Quotation / Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by dhenri(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2016
design a lobby in the long toilet so the dey can access the bedroom n the laundry through it. also design a sitout bewin d store n the laundry for access n egress for the laundry n the kitchen....ur masterbedroom is woeful. the area should be resigned....
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by kafero(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Bros,

Please adjust your plan. the position of your kitchen should not be close to your rooms ooo. Any careless mistakes with fire your master room will be the first to be consumed. God help you if it is night and you are sleeping. Position the rooms side by side and take your kitchen to the other side. if you can afford it please give your design to a professional.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by dhenri(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2016
the living room look like a police cell. no cross ventilation n daylighting. that can not be call living room is a cell. it has look like a big lobby.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by feeloscar(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Jarus:

Oga, it is when you have money that you think of all these.

I started my Lagos bungalow with a sketch on paper by myself. It was later after foundation is almost half-way that I got architect regularise it.
And you feel it's OK abi?
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Miscellaneous(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2016
sinorte:
I got this plot of 60×120 land last year and I need to start developing it in order to avoid omo onile wahala.

I've decided to start by developing just a third, 60×40, of the land because of cash constraint. This decision I've taken against the idea of erecting perimeter fence on the land.

I must admit I'm a novice when it comes to building/properties. So I'd welcome great ideas.

I've contracted an engineer and he sent in this quote and a sketch of what I want to build on this portion of the land. I want the properties gurus to please take a critical look at this two and please offer me advice and directions. I'll also welcome ideas outside this propositions.

Thank you so much and God bless.

the design is too poor..... how can everywhere just open to the living room? restrooms, bedrooms, kitchen etc………

even if my eyes are closed I cant give someone this design. Is the living room a field or a stadium? Kai.... who gave you this plan messed up
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Matty145(m): 8:17am On Mar 05, 2016
what kind of stupid floor plan is that? pls never you say again that u gave it to an architect or an engineer to do that drawing, rather just say u gave it to a street masons to draw for you. Change that nonsense plan.

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by endtimesblog: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Jarus(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
feeloscar:
And you feel it's OK abi?

No, but errmm, it saved me time and avoidable 'paparazzi'.

My point is, let the guy start with that simple, probably amtaeur design, rather than have him get all sorts of professionals being recommedned here who may charge him up to 100k which is up to 20% of the foundation cost he complaining about.

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by iampeTer(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
poor design....
contact me lemme give you smth worth that kind of money
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Osinachiadinma: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2016
sinorte:

I understand it could be a poor design. That is why I'm seeking opinions. Basically what I want is a 2 bed apartment with kitchen, store, living room, guest toilet and laundry...all on 60*40.

Do you know of anyone that could help with the design.

The quotation is based on the sketch.
Contact Vicmoore on 08182349187,08062858110.You will be glad you did.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by austinebode: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2016
I think you should try get a better design. The proposed design is horrible.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by afamaustin(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2016
That is nt a working drawing call an architec let him guide u to produce a working drawing first before u talk about construction or u can call Arc Okpala-08188516464.he design and construct where am leaving nw in Ojo side.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by melakes(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2016
I am a civil engineer. U cud contact me on guidelines & proper advice. u a free to check my previous works. send me an email ; melakes@live.com. we cud arrange for a meeting.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by papauju(m): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2016
Alasi20:
Toilet, Dinning, Toilet.... .

Very Very Weak

Don't be surprised that, the man we later come for addition of money, because with what I'm seeing here concerning the BOQ, what he tender is not proper.

Consult Professional Builder/Architect and even Professional Estimator Q_S to prepared you a reasonable Bill Of Quantity. They're many Students of this Professions that we appreciate even a token from you.

Towards Building, A Better Environment Is Achieved

Proud To Be Building Technology Student
good
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by cupid0(f): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2016
I was shocked to the bone marrow when I saw the above plan. Please consult an architect and a Q.S to avoid mistakes and collapse of building in future. Even students architect can do far more better than this. Contact me through nwosunneoma@gmail.com. I will be willing to be of help. Cheers
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by haliruali(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Get an architect n take him to d site. Let him give his sketch. If u r ok wit it then let him make d complete drawings. Get a quantity surveyor n let him produce a bill of quantity n labour n material schedule. DONT PATRONIZE QUACKS!
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by walad4yhu(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2016
twinskenny:

talk to this guy.... darenyx

he will do a proper sketch for you

darenyx is a BOSS when it comes to design. He did a very wonderful job for me.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by sugah: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2016
Really bad design. Dining room in-between two toilets. And 2 toilets opening into the sitting room.

You need to change your design first before worrying about the quotation.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by jamesibor: 9:00am On Mar 05, 2016
sinorte:
I got this plot of 60×120 land last year and I need to start developing it in order to avoid omo onile wahala.

I've decided to start by developing just a third, 60×40, of the land because of cash constraint. This decision I've taken against the idea of erecting perimeter fence on the land.

I must admit I'm a novice when it comes to building/properties. So I'd welcome great ideas.

I've contracted an engineer and he sent in this quote and a sketch of what I want to build on this portion of the land. I want the properties gurus to please take a critical look at this two and please offer me advice and directions. I'll also welcome ideas outside this propositions.

That design is very poor and distasteful. How can the toilets, bedrooms, kitchen, laundry etc all have their access through the sitting room? Na bricklayer draw this design?
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by lightheart(m): 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Jarus:

No, but errmm, it saved me time and avoidable 'paparazzi'.

My point is, let the guy start with that simple, probably amtaeur design, rather than have him get all sorts of professionals being recommedned here who may charge him up to 100k which is up to 20% of the foundation cost he complaining about.

Ogaboss, check the bad ratings na. Its ill-advised to still go ahead. It poses a lot of risks as can be seen.
Like a friend will say, do something wey resemble something. smiley
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by staintemres(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2016
Call me for a futuristic building design, with 3d model, you will be surprised it's almost free. 07034640903
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by unclet1985: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
who drawn this plan?
please you guys should not mess up our profession for fun sake.
If you need any building design or plan, no matter the availability of your land,
please contact TBEST ASSOCIATES at no.36 TV Road, Benin city, Edo state or at No.46c Odipke close Asaba, Delta state.
you will be glad you did.................................... smiley smiley
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
175:
Oya take, and just send me mtn 1500 dazzz alll gringrin
Your plan is nice but you'll need another toilet/visistors toilet close to the sitting room
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Abukc(m): 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
Can't you supervise by yourself to avoid over spending
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Arnod007: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2016
I wonder why you will contacted an Engineer to do a design for you, 1st imagine your store the same size as your kitchen and also bigger that your dining, why will you want to open 2 toilet to the sitting room, This design is just so horrible and this is th kind of design you get when you dont want to pay professional, am very sure this was done by a bricklayer..

sinorte:

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by darenyx(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2016
walad4yhu:

darenyx is a BOSS when it comes to design. He did a very wonderful job for me.

Thanks sir...I'm humbled
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by greaterlove(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2016
That's a design I did for a friend on a 50 by 50 plot. If you are interested pm me for the full working drawings for free.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by masterstrokes: 9:28am On Mar 05, 2016
Employ an Architect for the project. An Architect not only design the building to meet your specific needs but also supervises the realisation of the project on site.

Check us out at www.masterstrokes.org

We will add a lot of value to project.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by murphyt: 9:35am On Mar 05, 2016
pls change the plan is too very poor, no back veranda wrong, dinning in between too toilet wrong ,bedrooms too exposed,no inner passage wrong. ADVISE .make second bedroom master too,otherwise your sitting room will b smelling toilet,fix both room at the back ,let kitchen go to the front, Quotation not bad, unless u want to price down labor
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by fairheven: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2016
I
ogawisdom:

Three toilets in 2bedroom na only shit una go dey shitshit grin

I think say na only me see am undecided
He could have had an additional one room instead.

I guess the guy did the sketch himself

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Mykcool(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2016
greaterlove:
That's a design I did for a friend on a 50 by 50 plot. If you are interested pm me for the full working drawings for free.
now this is a nice design
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by tunapawizzy: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2016
greaterlove:
I think d design posted by dis man is cool enuff...U can 're-arrange the second bedroom to accommodate two windows...Dat would mean changing d position of d toilet.....I also wana believe that portion shaded white beside d ante room is a guest toilet...asides that I think it's a nice design.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Part Of 500–Year–Old Benin Building / Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos / Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.