Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? (38907 Views)

Is This Quotation For Roofing Ok? / Help Review This Quotation / Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by greaterlove(m): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2016
tunapawizzy:

I think d design posted by dis man is cool enuff...U can 're-arrange the second bedroom to accommodate two windows...Dat would mean changing d position of d toilet.....I also wana believe that portion shaded white beside d ante room is a guest toilet...asides that I think it's a nice design.
There is a window between the closet and the bathroom. With our hot climate it's ideal to have two windows in a bedroom. The spaces can be expanded a bit, my friend only had a 50x50 plot
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Your design is faulty....
The arrangement of d rooms re not ok...
and wat is d iron bender for?
Are you constructing on a water logged area ooo what?
Note: all you need is to buy materials by urself and pay him for d supervision...
Pls don't do to know ooo
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by tunapawizzy: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2016
greaterlove:
There is a window between the closet and the bathroom. With our hot climate it's ideal to have two windows in a bedroom. The spaces can be expanded a bit, my friend only had a 50x50 plot
Nice one...good job
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by johnson232: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2016
sinorte:

Location is Ikorodu. The reason for the ground beam is because it's gonna turn out to be a storey building.
lol...
una no go kill person for laff... cheesy
u want to build a storey building and all am seeing is 12mm in the quote.....
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by rheedor(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2016
The PLAN is wrong kindly Re-Design grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Albeit de drawing is nt to scale, bt I tink z a very niece sketch wit Wich u can modify to ur desired dimensions. Pls study critically cos ventilation, security, ease of acess et al r taken into coonsideration.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Emy4u(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
So funny... Boss u are yet to get a functional plan for ur dream house. When u do, I will give u my advice/suggestion concerning d cost and choice of material.****Arcmex Designs***

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Drdreluv: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Can it fit into 60 by 60 half plot ?
greaterlove:
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by nafiachi(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Consult an Architect please.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Rayboss(m): 10:56am On Mar 05, 2016
It is clear that your so called engineer doesn't know what he is doing from the sketch he gave you. when it comes to construction work always try to consult a professional.
if you're interested add me on whatsapp 07065475079
I'm an architect
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Rayboss(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2016
sinorte:
I got this plot of 60×120 land last year and I need to start developing it in order to avoid omo onile wahala.

I've decided to start by developing just a third, 60×40, of the land because of cash constraint. This decision I've taken against the idea of erecting perimeter fence on the land.

I must admit I'm a novice when it comes to building/properties. So I'd welcome great ideas.

I've contracted an engineer and he sent in this quote and a sketch of what I want to build on this portion of the land. I want the properties gurus to please take a critical look at this two and please offer me advice and directions. I'll also welcome ideas outside this propositions.

Thank you so much and God bless.
It is clear that your so called engineer doesn't know what he is doing from the sketch he gave you. when it comes to construction work always try to consult a professional.
if you're interested add me on whatsapp 07065475079
I'm an architect

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by catalanscrew(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2016
Dinning between 2 toilet and all the doors facing the sitting room wrong design #consult an Architect or Civil Engineer for professional advice. Thanks
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by greaterlove(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Yes with more space to play with.
Drdreluv:
Can it fit into 60 by 60 half plot ?
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by ogawisdom(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2016
dhenri:
the living room look like a police cell. no cross ventilation n daylighting. that can not be call living room is a cell. it has look like a big lobby.

Police cell grin am sure u go done spend some time with ur friends npf
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2016
agongajoseph:
That Engineer that did dis sketch shud b arrested, this is d wackest ish av seen in a long while, Jeez! Hahahahaha
Many of them engineers go about telling people that architects are irrelevant and that they can do the job of an architect while the architects can't do their's. Now op's design above is an example of an engineer architectural piece grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Me sef don learn here
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by sinorte: 11:43am On Mar 05, 2016
doomsdayII:
Quotation is a rip off
15 tons of granite is 52'000 against his 75'000
20 tons of sharp sand is 22'000 against his 25'000
Be smart on material prices and I never paid for all those wheel Barrow, hand trowel shits that he's putting in your bill.
The farmer ought to have his working tools otherwise, he rents it himself

Thanks brother. Please what's your location cos that's a quote from Lagos.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by sinorte: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2016
ogawisdom:

Three toilets in 2bedroom na only shit una go dey shitshit grin

It's more of convenience.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by sinorte: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2016
UnimkeAk:

15 tons of granite is actually between 65- 75 k over here
this is why i didnt confirm whether he was being ripped off or not.
#it all depends on the location, the OP should state his location and pple in that location can be of help.

but iv made it a policy not to get involved in other pples work.

Location is Lagos.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Angrymode: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Omo this is not an advice but a consultancy. Please I charge for this!!!!
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
What sort of a local design is this?
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by remexy(f): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
About the design.... Check google, u'll see some nice samples that can give u ideas.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by bighead1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is very affordable my dear
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Chekitaut: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
doomsdayII:
Quotation is a rip off
15 tons of granite is 52'000 against his 75'000
20 tons of sharp sand is 22'000 against his 25'000
Be smart on material prices and I never paid for all those wheel Barrow, hand trowel shits that he's putting in your bill.
The farmer ought to have his working tools otherwise, he rents it himself
in delivery of Granite no 15tons highest is 12tons from a 6tires truck.

15-20tons are move by truck with 8-10tires.
Your quote for 20tons my brother is not real you have being receiving 10tons as 20tons within Ikorodu the least you can get is 35-40k for 20tons
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Chekitaut: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Poster your bill is still on track but my fear is the application of materials. Building a HOME not a HOUSE.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by zikodem(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
The plan is very poor, who design such a pooor building plan, that bed room is directly facing d palour? poor plan, i would not comment on d extimate cos i dey vex for d plan
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by Bekeey: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Call for ur professional House wiring on 08073689892
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by senbash(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
greaterlove:
That's a design I did for a friend on a 50 by 50 plot. If you are interested pm me for the full working drawings for free.
Hi, your design is so lovely, kindly send to me the full details as well and the BOQ as well to my email bbash10@yahoo.com. Awaiting your revert. God bless your kinds on Nairaland.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by demovertion: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
the high number of Nigerians who don’t own a home. A recent study confirmed that over 70% of Nigerians, particularly residents of Lagos, continue to live in rented properties. Affordability remains the biggest problem as many people, despite having decent jobs and a fair income, cannot afford the high-interest mortgages offered by Banks.
This your chance!!!
Not all of us will be millionaire or billionaire but, with this bizz we can create more middle class.
By using laterite 80% 10-20% cement with give you solid bricks.
With machine below.

1 Like

Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by agentakins: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
greaterlove:
That's a design I did for a friend on a 50 by 50 plot. If you are interested pm me for the full working drawings for free.
Good
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by uboma(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ojugunrege:

I'm glad u r already in touch wt an expert. well done.

abeg, whatever u decide....pls do not use that design up there....it doesn't work! how can access to all parts of the house be thru the sitting room? even amateur me can see it's wack! then 3 toilets? ?? haba! 2 is enough - 1 ensuite wt d master bedroom and 2nd second one not ensuite so it can serve for d other room and guests.

I bet the guy who did this is a brickla parading himself as an engineer

I agree with you that the design is poorly made but if the op wants to have 3 toilets in his 2bedroom apartment, there's absolutely nothing wrong in that.
Re: Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? by kenyad: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
This plan is not alright. I will prefer a 3 bedroom apartment with this plan cause its the same thing. Where is the site? cause in my side of Ibadan, the cost of sand and granite is inflated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rain Destroys Part Of 500–Year–Old Benin Building / Lekki SPAR On Fire, Casualties Unknown - Photos / Suleja Flood! Many Lives And Properties Lost. Residents Seen Relocating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.