Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? (27752 Views)

Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
cjudy:
It is possible if they are this two below

Not in my case. If only one was black and the other yellow.....
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Fisherman1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
what did u smoke
Zhahovic:

that's the funny thing about women...confused....they can love more than one guy equally.....
whereas...a man will love one woman..but still be having fun with other girls..
or what am I saying sef?.. am I making sense?..am out
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by SenorFax(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Narldon:

Some Girls Be taking Relationships Like JAMB Registration

I overheard my Neighbour this morning saying,

"I LOVE STANLEY BUT DAVID IS MY FIRST CHOICE AND KELVIN IS STILL AN OPTION"

CONGRATS TO THE MOD THAT MOVED THIS THREAD TO FRONPAGE

SINCE 2009, EIGHT YEARS AGO - NEW RECORD!

THE GIRL'S CHILD MIGHT EVEN BE ON NAIRALAND NOW

Since 2009, na late gist be this joor.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Zhahovic(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
adajoe555:

You know who I'm talking about
eh....I don't o....is it U?..
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Sleyanya1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
It's simply the Greed for complimentary perfectionism.

grin grin grin

...That's how it'll grow to 3,4,5,6....10.

Before she knows it...None of them will be seriously interested. She'll be a side chic
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Zhahovic(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fisherman1:
what did u smoke
I dont smoke.bro

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
My friend told me she is confused. Seems to love two guys in her life equally, can't really place them in her heart. Is this a common experience? Holla back

Is your stupid mom the one in this immoral situation?
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Coolgar: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ya. i love my life and i love my wife
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by AuroraB(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Afrok:
Funniest thing be say; she must've introduced the two of them to each other... imagine this scenario:
Lady: My Love please meet My King
The guys: Shakes hands, boss its a pleasure meeting u cheesy

She's selfish indeed... I guess she's using one guy's abundance to meet the other's deficit... undecided
Unbelievable undecided
Is she dating a pair of imbeciles sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Malakh: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Yea you can be in-love or better still love thousands and millions of women and people at a time, you don't necessarily need to have sex with them, but if you are talking about being physically intimate you know that cant happen, even when the wicked do party or foursome, a Man can only penetrate one at a time,I'm not talking about abominable whores who gets penetrated by many men.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Possibly expired weed .............
lol. U sure expired weed would cos this? I feel it could be worse. Maybe dried cow dung.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Danni07(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nope! cos you wouldn't be in luv with the 2nd guy if you were actually in luv with the 1st guy. Dats my opinion tho
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Primenet(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
That is LUST!
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lexusgs430: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
lol. U sure expired weed would cos this? I feel it could be worse. Maybe dried cow dung.

Ok then, expired cow dung...... Such dung cannot be used as manure any more .....

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by profolamilekan(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
she can't luv them in the same way
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Klington: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lemme ask this professor for you

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by adajoe555: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. eh....I don't o....is it U?..

No its not me oh
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by abrahamadadhe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't seem to understand how a topic going to over 8 years is appearing on the front page and making wave... this life go settle so?
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by doncox: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Is your stupid mom the one in this immoral situation?
Why are you so rude? You lack upbringing.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by SirMichael1: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
humeeh:
Holy shiii....Wah was the mod thinking?Bet most people including me didnt check that!!
The gal in question sef for don see solution sincee....Mtschewww

Don't be too hard on yourself, we believe everything on FP is just a day or two old but what does it matter, the important thing is to gain from the comments and LOL at insults grin

Just like the ones above me are doing cheesy

BTW, YIM means yahoo instant messenger. It's just like Google talk or hangouts also like your yahoo mail address. You're welcome cool
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lalas247(f): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
maybe true but i feel she would def luv one more than d other.
Yes one more than the other but don't want to let either go .. it happens

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
humeeh:
Very possible ke?Equally?

Is her heart an extension socket mbok?
Haha was talking mire about guys
Find it hard to let one go but live both .. weird
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by BraniacX(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
My friend told me she is confused. Seems to love two guys in her life equally, can't really place them in her heart. Is this a common experience? Holla back
izzanormal sumtinz lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by tete7000(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:

that's the funny thing about women...confused....they can love more than one guy equally.....
whereas...a man will love one woman..but still be having fun with other girls..
or what am I saying sef?.. am I making sense?..am out

That's another confusion in many men: thinking they can claim to love one and have fun with others, thereby hurting the one they claim to love. Do you love a person and still choose to hurt the person? Height of confusion I will say. Only in fidelity to the person one love in God can real love exist. Any other reality outside that is a delusion of the grandiose..

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Zhahovic(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
adajoe555:

No its not me oh
I have no " her" then..
unless momma
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by segunojo866: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

ignorance. Women like you will sleep with multiple men because you love them.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Zhahovic(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
tete7000:

That's another confusion in many men: thinking they can claim to love one and have fun with others, thereby hurting the one they claim to love. Do you love a person and still choose to hurt the person? Height of confusion I will say. Only in fidelity to the person one love in God can real love exist. Anyother reality outside that is a delusion of the grandiose..
exactly what was on my mind when I asked the rhetorical question..." am I even making sense? "..
didn't have the strength to type more...but U helped me out

2 Likes

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lalas247(f): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
segunojo866:
ignorance. Women like you will sleep with multiple men because you love them.
Learn to type objectively
Maybe it's the women in your family since you lack common sense to tell it's a general comment .. if it has never ever happened before will op
Create a thread ... jheez don't mention me again can't stand dumb ppl

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by tete7000(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:

exactly what was on my mind when I asked the rhetorical question..." am I even making sense? "..
didn't have the strength to type more...but U helped me out

No wahala.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by adajoe555: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:

I have no " her" then..
unless momma

is the baby own or the momma momma
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Zhahovic(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
adajoe555:

is the baby own or the momma momma
Lmao...U are stubborn..confirmed!
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

hmmm, talking from experience? Btw nice ring babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.