Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? (27750 Views)

Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lalas247(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
hmmm, talking from experience? Btw nice ring babe.
Haha na was with one then I work in the day the other chic worked at night so we both never knew he was seeing both anyway .. when I found out .. I called the girl to ask she told me she sees him in the morning even said she been to my house shocked omg I was livid but when we both confronted him he cried n said he loved us both .. so I just remove myself from that triangle but I believe he did cause wt guy will start crying ... anyway he is mixed race confused much so don't blame him guy dunno wt he wants
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by doncox: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
abrahamadadhe:
I don't seem to understand how a topic going to over 8 years is appearing on the front page and making wave... this life go settle so?

Because it is still topical.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
hmmm, talking from experience? Btw nice ring babe.
Also happens a lot amongst my white friend ...think it's just greed to be honest or maybe one does something the other can't but like I said
Polygamy started from loving more than one person and it is still practiced

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by segunojo866: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Learn to type objectively
Maybe it's the women in your family since you lack common sense to tell it's a general comment .. if it has never ever happened before will op
Create a thread ... jheez don't mention me again can't stand dumb ppl
don't lie. It's obvious that you are fucking multiple guys ;
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by adajoe555: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. Lmao...U are stubborn..confirmed!

Just asking na grin
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
segunojo866:
don't lie. It's obvious that you are fucking multiple guys ;
And it's obvious ur broke n gay wink
Bye bum
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Don27tiky(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
She doesn't love any of the two guys cos u can't love two persons at the same time ....
she is cheating on them both
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Zhahovic(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
adajoe555:

Just asking na grin
there's no her anywhere .....except the one I came out from...lol
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by dedugba(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
My friend told me she is confused. Seems to love two guys in her life equally, can't really place them in her heart. Is this a common experience? Holla back
I do understand how she feels and i do empathize with her. She has to evaluate both of them and decide which one truly appreciates and accept her for who she is, she has to examine which of them will be faithful to her on the long run and settle for the one that will be serious and love enough to take her to the altar while considering other things like prospects. (I know it is possible cos i GREATLY admire someone.........

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by bossrillboss: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
me na three people I luv self,mumu qstn,abeg op swerve wit ur mumu qstn joor,
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by iAlpha: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
My friend told me she is confused. Seems to love two guys in her life equally, can't really place them in her heart. Is this a common experience? Holla back

Is this one not funny. Is she transformer that she is sharing love? she's just young. If you have a man, you have a man. Nobody can Coman confuse you to be falling for him when you have your man except you're not giving your man your all. Then you're just dating him on probation. Then you're dating the two guys on probation and you like them not love. Love my dear doesn't share. Trust me on this one. Let her look for the one she loves. She can't love two people.

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
Your friend is not confused
1. D first guy is probably a young handsome undergraduate / jobless graduate, while
2. D second guy is one rich potbellied motherfucker
She better choose one oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
You can't. Anyone who says that is just incredibly confused.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by adajoe555: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:
.. there's no her anywhere .....except the one I came out from...lol

Ok
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by lalanice(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
humeeh:
Holy shiii....Wah was the mod thinking?Bet most people including me didnt check that!!
The gal in question sef for don see solution sincee....Mtschewww
the mod might be in this situation and needs peoples opinion. he wouldn't mind what year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by SirMichael1: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
cjudy:
It is possible if they are this two below

These ladies are ugly na. The only evident thing is their boobs and I can bet my ass that gravity has worked on them and left them slipper shipped but you wouldn't know this because it is supported by bra angry

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by mmachi96(f): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
To me you cannot love two people at a time. If you feel you love two of them, i will suggest you settle for the second person cos if you truly loved the first, they wouldn't be any need for the second.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Austinio: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
turn between two lovers, Feeling like a fool, loving both of you is breaking all d rule.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Personally for me it's not possible to love two partners with one heart
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by amerengues(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
dannytoe:
She, equally crushing on both guys is not rocket science, as it's normal to feel attracted to 2 guys at the same time, what is not normal is loving 2 guys at the same time, since you dont find love, but you grow it.

Reasonable answer!
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Tonero40000(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Your friend is not confused becos she is not inlove with any of them but lost .....
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by lawani: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
doncox:
Marital Love is a decision for matured minded folks.

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Abrahamperkins22: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
"I have discovered that love doesn't guarantee the success of a relationship. Love cannot help you stick to one person all year round, and on the other hand, cheating isn't always a product of not loving your partner.

In fact, loving someone doesn't guarantee not falling in love with someone else. Relationships work out mostly because of our heads not our hearts.

It works out because of our emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline; because, time will come when you'll see more beautiful, handsome, romantic, intelligent, sexy, rich, curvy and God fearing people than the one you're in a relationship with.

In those times, love will not help you. Self control will help you. Emotional intelligence will come to your rescue and commitment will keep you going.

With those characteristics, no matter how you feel for someone else, the person you're committed to will rank first in your life.

You think happily married people don't see better people than the ones they married to? You think they don't feel funny sometimes? You think they don't catch feelings? They do!

But understanding that commitment is greater than feelings and it is the great arsenal that destroys those unhelpful impulses.

You can fall in love with anyone, but building a relationship takes absolutely more than what attracted you to them and takes more than love.

We are too fond of loving when it's convenient and sweet. We are too fond of loving when love is there; but that can only last for just the first 3 - 6 months of the relationship in many cases.

After then, you'll realise that the feelings have dropped and it's now your responsibility to make the relationship work, not love's responsibility.

Relationships cannot be readymade. You have to build it and it's never always about love, it requires commitment and intelligence.

On the long run in marriages, it's not just love that keeps them together forever, it's determination and commitment.

Everyone falls in love; it takes little or no effort to do that. But staying in love? Building a relationship? Only the strong and committed ones do that.

That's why we must find that one person and commit to that one, discipline yourself and bridle your emotions.

Building a relationship is hard work, it's like building a career, It's like pursuing a dream.

It's always tough. At some point it will be so bitter but you can make it work by putting your heads together. You can scale through the trying times by staying focused and committed.

The kind of love that attracts two people together is not the kind of love that will keep them together. Be emotionally strong, be self disciplined and above all, have the God factor that will give you the grace needed to reign you in.
my view thou

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by segunojo866: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

And it's obvious ur broke n gay wink
Bye bum
it's obvious you have sex when seeing your menstruation. angry
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by DanielGb(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Zhahovic:

that's the funny thing about women...confused....they can love more than one guy equally.....
whereas...a man will love one woman..but still be having fun with other girls..
or what am I saying sef?.. am I making sense?..am out

Oga mi you are right sir.
They are like goblins. They love gold. Anything that they would love to have is where there heart goes to.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Heaven knows.

knws wat!!!

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Gamesmart: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I don't

So how did you know "only confuse and naive people believe" a person can love two people?
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by babyfaceafrica: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gamesmart:

So how did you know "only confuse and naive people believe" a person can love two people?
can you love God and Satan together?
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by cynthyluv(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
So this kind of question still exist undecided
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by JikanBaura(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ofcause we can. As a muslim, inshaAllah I will marry four girls and I will love them all. It's not smart for a guy or a girl to have one BF/GF angry
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hearts can't love two people at the same time. There will definitely be clashing of feelings and affection

2 Likes

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Gamesmart: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
can you love God and Satan together?

How does this question make sense to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.