Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? (27751 Views)

Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gamesmart:

How does this question make sense to you?
good you understand now
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Gamesmart: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
good you understand now

So you really think what you said makes sense?

Chineke! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gamesmart:

So you really think what you said makes sense?

Chineke! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Gamesmart: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
yes

So which ONE do you love and the rest you hate amongst the following?

- God
- Your Father
- Your Mother
- Your Brother
- Your Sister
- Your Boyfriend

Tell us the ONE you love, so we know you don't love the rest.

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by dasilva2(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2017
yes and no, you can love many ppl at the same time, just like you love ur parents and siblings at the same time.

but you can't be in love with two ppl at the same time. No you can't.

cos wen u fall in love, its absolute. you don't get that chance to think about another person in the same light, nothing else matters and for u, its all about that special someone. bt then again, the same way love grows is the same way it can diminish and when it does, u find urself looking elsewhere.......
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Horlahmah(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Help me ask her.. .did they woo her on the same day. Or she accepted their proposals on the same day.

If you have study Family Living
Polyandry is allowed
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by crunchyg: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2017
doncox:
My friend told me she is confused. Seems to love two guys in her life equally, can't really place them in her heart. Is this a common experience? Holla back
If you really love the first one, there wouldn't be any need for the second so that tells you, they can't be equal

1 Like

Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Stanley1155: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2017
It is possible is called opening anoda tab in computer.
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Gamesmart: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
yes

You kept quiet?

You have seen the senselessness of your logic?
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by babyfaceafrica: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Gamesmart:

You kept quiet?

You have seen the senselessness of your logic?
k
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2017
SirMichael1:

Don't be too hard on yourself, we believe everything on FP is just a day or two old but what does it matter, the important thing is to gain from comments and LOL at insults grin

Just like the ones above me are doing cheesy

BTW, YIM means yahoo instant messenger. It's just like Google talk or hangouts also like your yahoo mail address. You're welcome cool
Ooohh...Thanks much
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Rowj: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2017
never
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by sachinkhanna223: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2017
this is great to watch online integral calculators
Re: Can One Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? by Saintdaprince(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
It is possible to be in love with 2 or more people. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. Ask your Pastor for more light on these.
doncox:
My friend told me she is confused. Seems to love two guys in her life equally, can't really place them in her heart. Is this a common experience? Holla back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos) / My Fiancée Is Pregnant / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.