Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30156 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Your definition of fool leaves you looking and acting like one undecided You're an event-thief!!! That's actually owing to world war 2 when millions of men where conscripted and many more died. Women actually started filling up the slots since then. Give the credit to UNICEF!!! 2005, I personally attended a workshop at hotel Concorde, Owerri, where so many southern states of Nigeria was acclaimed to have signed that declaration. I was the personal guest of Barrister Taiwo Akinlami. Facebook-search that now and Shush!!! The rest of your post are excessive emotional responses that bear little correlation to the substance of the issue under discourse.

Patch your leaking emotions and try again. smiley
fools will always be fools! Feminism dates back to 1912. Was WWII before 1912? Was UNICEF established before 1912?
Like I said your are completely ignorant, you do not even know the history of feminism, yet you want to argue on it.please get off the thread and stop embarrassing yourself any further.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

I like your foolish rants. But you once again yielded to my command --you're trying to sound smart and intelligent.

You actually obeyed me when I told you to sound intelligent. You have the potential to be a good female if some extra work is done on you.

I appreciate your effort trying to be an obedient female. But you still got a long way to go in shedding some of your ignorance and stupidity. Your prons for feminist movement have already been covered by my post in the first paragraph.

Would you mind trying again? And this time dont take forever. I have little patience for apprentice

And point of correction, my post is mine.
I'm glad to have contributed in my own little way, at least you are not a complete fool anymore. I'm sure it will take a couple of decades before you are transformed entirely, but hey you have to start from somewhere smiley

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

it was the norm in yesteryears for girls to get married 18+. She should be going off to university with a stable relationship with marriage pledges to each other. most ppl dont know what they want men and women and end up sleeping around.

Marriage is a calculated risk. Men face risk of divorce, marrying the wrong woman, child support and alimony payments for life, temptations to cheating with nicer things outside the marriage, losing half their assets,etc

One sad thing about Westernization is that it creates a new concept without replacing the good of the old system.

Hence the so-called civilization looks like a joke. People consider technological advancement in science and technology as the true definition of civilization, forgetting that civilization is centred mainly on a society's ability to deliver sound judgement and moral conduct that is superior to a previous standard.

With men and women dressing like sex meats, and women losing their sense of shame, tell me if some previous generation doesn't fair better in many regards.

The present tetiary educational system has not helped women live respectable lives.

With parents leaving young girls in hostel accomodations several kilometres away in pursuit of education, many turn into halftime prostitutes and sexual experiment for a man with the basic skill to woo them. They leave home as virgins but come home after a semester break with a gaping vagina. And they never understand what's wrong with them, why men swap them easily.

Who will tell these foolish feminists how the average man's mind works?

While the West advocated for women education which is a good thing, they never put anything in place to protect them while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
I'm glad to have contributed in my own little way, at least you are not a complete fool anymore. I'm sure it will take a couple of decades before you are transformed entirely, but hey you have to start from somewhere smiley

Give it up, ugly woman, will you?
You have nothing to offer my intellectual stimulation.
Stop recycling my jabs.

you are empty and boring!

Read through the thread, you will find some intellectually brilliant yet humble women who are your superiors in every way. I gave them their dues. They are worthy of my respect.

But you, you're one cantankerous, hollow-head woman. While you hate my submissions, you've no intelligent answer why they are wrong.

That makes you a wind-tossing, zombie. A crowd follower. A mental destitute without a sense of being or purpose.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
fools will always be fools! Feminism dates back to 1912. Was WWII before 1912? Was UNICEF established before 1912?
Like I said your are completely ignorant, you do not even know the history of feminism, yet you want to argue on it.please get off the thread and stop embarrassing yourself any further.
Coincidentally, 1912 was when Titanic sank!!! You know that movie was a true life depiction. Rose was still being forced to marry who she doesn't want. That was almighty Britain, the forerunner of liberties. So much for your feminism. Ask Google when did women attain franchise in that country.

You snored away during your history class. Your cheap feminism rants is just the shortest route to fake sophistication and elegance unknown to your breeding.

Go back to playing ludo and use your tomato proceed for cheap history books.

We know delusional and disillusioned Beldame like you like pouring out your frustrations on men online, but we aren't responsible for your lack of male figure in your life.

Keep your agony to yourself and spare us your malignancy.

Life is hard enough without your tears of frustration sweeping us away in a wave of delusion.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Coincidentally, 1912 was when Titanic sank!!! You know that movie was a true life depiction. Rose was still being forced to marry who she doesn't want. That was almighty Britain, the forerunner of liberties. So much for your feminism. Ask Google when did women attain franchise in that country.

You snored away during your history class. Your cheap feminism rants is just the shortest route to fake sophistication and elegance unknown to your breeding.

We know delusional and disillusioned Beldame like you like pouring out your frustrations on men online, but we aren't responsible for your lack of male figure in your life.

Life is hard enough without your tears of frustration sweeping us away in a wave of delusion.
if half the time you spent on this post was actually used to do something more intellectual you would have been 10times less foolish than you are now smiley like I said your case will take decades

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:

shifting the goal posts isn't helping you. Next time just stick to things you actually know smiley

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
shifting the goal posts isn't helping you. Next time just stick to things you actually know smiley
Ad hominem taken to a new height.

Where was the post shifted to ? Wench, I'm debunking your assertion of feminism of 1912.

Tell me about telemundo, your attempts at advanced discourse is like a baboon attempting to master table manners!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Ad hominem taken to a new height.

Where was the post shifted to, Wench, I'm debunking your assertion of feminism of 1912.

Tell me about telemundo, your attempts at advanced discourse is like a baboon attempting to master table manners!!!
its actually pathetic that you have resorted to insults simply because you realised you have were arguing over something you have no knowledge about grin

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
its actually pathetic that you have resorted to insults simply because you realised you have were arguing over something you have no knowledge of grin
Insults Calling postman a fool was a complement, right? You haven't fired a shot yet at my submissions.

I want to take you fact for fact, hopefully insult for insult, but I'm recently disposed to bedding argumentative ladies than word-fight with them.

I'll go take a swipe at your DP and see if my demons will be awakened!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
if half the time you spent on this post was actually used to do something more intellectual you would have been 10times less foolish than you are now smiley like I said your case will take decades

Did you take time to read the thread? You would see how a woman who never knew what the modern feminist movement was all about retraced her steps as she received the light of truth coming from this post. Thanks to my post, she now knows better.

What else betters saving a soul from deceit and misconception?
How else could one have a better weekend?

While it is obvious you can read and write, your intellectual capacity falls in the range of some mad women who squeeze their husbands by the neck collar while demanding for extra money in a most unfeminine manner.

Savage brute.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
its actually pathetic that you have resorted to insults simply because you realised you have were arguing over something you have no knowledge about grin
Your face is hidden and 65 "likes" for a lady isn't a good score by NL standards.But I didn't check your time of debut.

Listen, most young ladies wave the feminist banner as a sign of social sophistication, is all.

Stop your mental exertions over what you have no control over and focus on things whose reaction are within your grasp, for example the rise and fall of my phallus grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Insults Calling postman a fool was a complement, right? You haven't fired a shot yet at my submissions.

I want to take you fact for fact, hopefully insult for insult, but I'm recently disposed to bedding argumentative ladies than word-fight with them.

I'm sorry I want to spend the rest of my night watching TV. I'm not going to spend it making myself just as petty and frustrated as you are. i'm too happy with my life to be wasting my time e-fighting with you.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:

Even for a randy man like you, she falls way below what you would consider a passing beauty.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Did you take time to read the thread? You would see how a woman who never knew what the modern feminist movement was all about retraced her steps as she received the light of truth coming from this post. Thanks to my post, she now knows better.

What else betters saving a soul from deceit and misconception?
How else could one have a better weekend?

While it is obvious you can read and write, your intellectual capacity falls in the range of some mad women who squeeze their husbands by the neck collar while demanding for extra money in a most unfeminine manner.

Savage brute.
Easy with her, most ladies on here aren't as tough as they seem. And you don't want to flood her pillows for the weekend now!!!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

Even for a randy man like you, she falls way below what you would consider a passing beauty.
grin grin grin Randy isn't a fitting adjective for a lover like me.

I will pass my final verdict when I see her body configuration. There's no behavioural inadequacy a good loving won't remedy
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Easy with her, most ladies on here aren't as tough as they seem. And you don't want to flood her pillows for the weekend now!!!

I wouldn't mind sending her in tears to her pastor to cast out the demons of rebellion, unfeminine grace, hollow-headedness and disordiliness from her soul.

Afterall, tomorrow is sunday. What a perfect timing.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by FTBOY: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:
The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruits looked delicious and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. Gen 3:6a

Don't be fooled, feminism goes far beyond equal rights for women. It is mainly a matter of greed, rebellion, misandry, male overthrow, and I dare say, satanism. It is the single greatest threat to a decent, stable society. And it is the biggest reason for societal chaos and disorder today. Like its near cousin homosexuality, they are fruits of the same evil tree - Rebellion.

Feminism comes in various shades - The Liberal; being the most mild and subtle but equally godless and greedy in its goals. A mishmash of laudability and usurpation, she is against domestic violence, social injustice, sexual harassment and equal access to education for women. These are laudable goals and every sane man would gladly support. But that's where the pretence stops. She goes out of her way to fight privately owned firms and try to force them to comply to equal pay for men and women. And she lobbys the government to make it a law.

But you don't tell a private or non-governmental firm what to do with its pay structure. If they feel performance is relational to gender, then so be it. It's their call to make. Afterall, men don't take the "monthly stomach cramp" excuses for off duties, neither do they take maternity related leave. But this is just a start, it actually gets worse!

The Anarcha-Feminism: imagine a group of feminist movement in one of the Scandinavian countries lobbying for an outright ban of men standing erect to urinate in a public toilet, because they feel that men soil the place when they stand erect to urinate. They proposed that men using the public toilet should squat like women when urinating. Hmmm! Bunch of she-devils!
The anarcha-feminist is against every form of patriarchal system. She's as intellectual as she's godless. She holds unto her maiden name and rejects her husband's name. She believes in the soundness of her little falacies but never coming to the understanding that she's spiritually hollow! She's her own worst enemy.

The Social Feminist wants to eat her cake and have it. A greedy leech who wants all the benefits of a male worker who never applied for maternity leave. She doesn't believe a woman should sacrifice her ambition in order to raise her young children properly. She sees childbirth as a disadvantage to her ambition. Very unfeminine and greedy, she has little or no love for children, as she sees them as a hindrance to her greed.

A Radical Feminist is an active witch (rebellion is as bad as witchcraft, sam 15:23). She hates the present capitalist system because it's male dominant. The only alternative she recognises is the complete overhaul of the present male dominated system. A greedy and insatiable lot.
She doesn't know her place. She has lost her original compass to greed and rebellion. She is largely responsible for most of the societal chaos. She spends most of her days resenting being a female. Self-loath is her middle name. She is incapable of love.

A Cultural feminist believes that there is no real difference between a man and a woman. That the differences as they exist are simply psychological and culturally constituted rather than biologically programed.

She's mentally and spiritually compromised hence she's one confused woman. They are largely responsible for the female fall from grace as they promote indecency in dressing and mannerism in women.

Lastly, The Lesbian feminist. Well, you know her. They are shameless and psychological and spiritually compromised. She hates heterosexual relationship and can really be aggressive against the patriarchal order.

They look at the BOOK of books and they scoffed at it. But the fountain of wisdom thereof is far beyond the knowledge of their little hen-rebellion. Gen 3:16b puts it clearer.

The humble woman shall eat and be satisfied and rest in the bossom of her MAKER. If she fails to be appreciated by a foolish husband, her children's praise and gratitude will never escape her.

But for the rebellious, their fall shall be double; both here and there-to-come.

I have searched and searched, wide and far, but I've never seen a feminist who's truly happy, going to her grave fulfilled.

(Postmann.)
Jesu Kristi!!! another lezz discovered! postman is dope!

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Moana:
I'm sorry I want to spend the rest of my night watching TV. I'm not going to spend it making myself just as petty and frustrated as you are. i'm too happy with my life to be wasting my time e-fighting with you.
Oh, leave the cheap talk, you've been e-fighting for hours, matter of fact, I came to this thread and met you knuckles bared grin grin

Now I show you a flash of love, you talk about TV cheesy

So what are you watching? Is that sofa big enough?

Don't bother about running, I don't chase women.

They come to me; you'll come to me.

Behind your aggressiveness is a masked tenderness I decipher.

And I want to turn it into something beautiful like your eyes; wide and searching.

I bet your voice is as soft as a pigeon's. A VN will always prove me wrong of course.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Joy1706(f): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

You talk like the senseless feminist you appear to be.

The OP is only advocating that marriage have a power structure. Democracy does not exist my dear; did nigerians vote on bvn? it was imposed. You cannot take decisions together in authority, inputs can only be entertained. i can discuss with my boss but he ultimately says what needs to be done.

It is a man that marries a woman not the other way round. the man can send you packing anytime.

most wmen forget this!
U guys feel it's every woman u can send parking. Better look at faces. You mean I will marry u legally and u can send me parking at anytime? Hehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
FTBOY:

Jesu Kristi!!! another le.zz discovered! postman is dope!
Don't mind that nigger, he goes through life aping me.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Postmann, I'm thinking of someone or maybe this booze is making me hallucinatory.

Summon firsteva to me, let her stir me back to the warmth of sanity.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by SSpeter(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Every step towards women emancipation is a giant step towards women enslavement...sspeter

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Don't mind that nigger, he goes through life aping me.

I can't and won't ape you.
We have our similarities
but yet our differences are wider than our similarities.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
Postmann, I'm thinking of someone or maybe this booze is making me hallucinatory.

You have better powers than I in summoning her.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
postmann:

I can't and won't ape you.
We have our similarities
but yet our differences are wider than our similarities.

You know this is exactly what I'll say in similar situation.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:
You know this is exactly what I'll say in similar situation.

You should be asleep by now.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
lezz:

what going on here? I can't sleep
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
How did ii miiss this?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Postmann the slayer grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann the slayer grin

Much to my displeasure, you came late. I'm about taking my night sleep. It's early morning service tomorrow.

Dearest, it's painfullly goodnight and sweet dreams.

Tomorrow perhaps.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Chidoks(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
AVRecruit:

it was the norm in yesteryears for girls to get married 18+. She should be going off to university with a stable relationship with marriage pledges to each other. most ppl dont know what they want men and women and end up sleeping around.

Marriage is a calculated risk. Men face risk of divorce, marrying the wrong woman (nagging, has issues, etc, child support and alimony payments for life, temptations to cheating with nicer things outside the marriage, losing half their assets,etc
Granted, it was the norm yesteryears. Yesteryears is in the past. Things have changed. In those days the only support a woman renders to the man is to help out in the farm but with the advent of modernization, she is burdened with the responsibility of making noticeable financial contributions in her home.
Again going to school is not synonymous with living irresponsible lifestyle. Many women that didn't smell the university sleep about.Sleeping around is a matter or low moral standards which could be a function of poor upbringing.
Most people get into school at 16,17or18 yrs women inclusive. At 18, no girl child will be able to make a reasonable choice as per marriage. We often discover who we are in school, we mature also. Marriage is not all about sexual satisfaction. Issues and challenges must come up and who will Adam rub minds with? The 18yr old Eve that is not even at home. Who takes care of the man when his wife is in school. OK what if she gets to school and decides Adam is not good for her? Marriage should be contracted between two consenting adults

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.