Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me (8330 Views)

Why Do Ladies Fall For Guys With Cars.. / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by deb(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2016
amenbovillage:

You re not finer dan my gf so I stand to say u are worgly tongue

She Wowo die!

Have you ever met a beautiful gal that begs for attention from car owners?
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
deb:

She Wowo die!

Have you ever met a beautiful gal that begs for attention from car owners?
Pls don't be silly.

Me wowo ke?
Gbenu e soun jare.

cow.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by pedrilo: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
work hard, buy ur own and say no to bn a leech pls

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Jacinta44(f): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
pedrilo:
work hard, buy ur own and say no to bn a leech pls

No be only leech, na lease grin

I want to buy a new phone too.
though my camon c9 is not that old yet, but I hear that phantom 6 is on the way.

So you see is not about only a guy with car again,he should be able to provide for my needs. perrrrriiiooodd.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by tsilva: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2016
The truth is that every lady desires a man with a nice ride, but op you seem like you are ready to do anything for it.Be careful what you wish for.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by arrow212: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2016
07037752746 can help u
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by pedrilo: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

No be only leech, na lease grin

I want to buy a new phone too.
though my camon c9 is not that old yet, but I hear that phantom 6 is on the way.

So you see is not about only a guy with car again,he should be able to provide for my needs. perrrrriiiooodd.
poor you.
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by deb(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jacinta44:

Pls don't be silly.

Me wowo ke?
Gbenu e soun jare.

cow.

Na your papa be cow
Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol. Una too serious...... I think she's just catching fun/trolling.

The real gold diggers, I don't think they do it this way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me by emitheo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
A perfect case of misplaced priorities! Now the parents go think say dem don born better pikin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / She Almost Made Me Defile Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.