Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? (752 Views)

Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
This idiom don stucked to my brain since 'inception' but I don't give it much reasoning. Though I believed this was true until of recent happenings I found myself in concerning my relationships.

This idiom means that when ​ people we ​ love are not with us, we ​ love them ​ even more. But that's not the case for me. Absence don cost me three strained relationships due to long distance.

Though, at the early stage of the absence, I felt like seeing my boo coming back to me but later on the anticipation dwindled. And even with good communications, it disintegrated.

Just wanna ask, how is it for u guys? True or false
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by tsephanyah(f): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
false, my guess
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
False undecided
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by halfricanadian(f): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
False to me

undecided
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Lovetinz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Absence makes the heart grow fonder-of somebody else!
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by halfricanadian(f): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lovetinz:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder-of somebody else!

True grin

Having sumone in mind *thinking out loud*
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
True and false

True if the absent person is loving and lovely

False if the absent person is trouble (such as nagging, unloving, misunderstanding person, domineering, etc)
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
True and false

Can u b more lyrically blunt pls.....be more explicit
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
True and false

Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
... Makes the heart seek alternative!
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
2undexy:

Ok. I just edited d post now sef. I've lived with a family friend whose daughter is so hardened and confidently disgraces me in public. I had to pack out of the house.
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin absence makes the heart love varieties
Re: Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder: True Or False? by Yuneehk(f): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
False o. Its out of sight, out of mind!

(1) (Reply)

Friendzone And Friend With Benefits,which Makes More Sense??? / Better Option For Us All (picture Included) / Whose Boo Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.