Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Searching & Sharing Chat - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Searching & Sharing Chat (84335 Views)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* / My Reply To: 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / 5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin

I will.

Happy weekend LOJ(hello Jay), Reyginus(rage in us), JoshTheFirst(first what? grin), tufanja(tough Angel), ishilove(Ish I love) , analice107 (analyze) and johnydondada cool
Happy Weekend Sonoflucifer. We are waiting for the next part of the story cheesy.

Hey Son, how is your father grin
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin

I will.

Happy weekend LOJ(hello Jay), Reyginus(rage in us), JoshTheFirst(first what? grin), tufanja(tough Angel), ishilove(Ish I love) , analice107 (analyze) and johnydondada cool

Lol, thank you for that warrior name, you firefighter :-). How be your side? Whats the weekend gonna bring you?

I will be working 3 nightshifts of 10-12 hours this weekend, so my weekend will only start on monday-evening :-). I am not complaining though, I feel challenged and blessed. Challenged by my sputtering health and the stress about reaching my training targets and my doubts if i will. Blessed because of enjoying the surprising encounters, the making of new international friends in my spare free time and hanging out with them. Loving the adventure overall, its triggering me to constantly leave my comfortzone and it wakens up creativity somehow.

So what about organizing a nairalandersmeeting in europe? Who would be capable and willing to make it?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Tufanja:
So what about organizing a nairalandersmeeting in europe? Who would be capable and willing to make it?
Definitely willing cheesy. Able? It depends on when, where, and the planning.

Tough Angel grin Sonoflucifer you be inspired.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin

I will.

I can't really remember what I was thinking when I created the moniker Joshthefirst. lol. Maybe i wanted to come across as poetic.

Happy weekend guys.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Prized: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
A mature Christian still trusting God for a life partner?, why don't you join this beautiful whatsapp group called the Christian Singles Forum. Come amidst different single Christians of like minds, mingle with them and who knows, you might meet the one you've been searching for. various topics to build you for a better relationship are also frequently discussed. Those type of discussions avoided in church and much more.

Please Note, this is not just a social gathering, its a Christian Forum, for serious minded Christians only

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be directed to the whatsapp group afterwards
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hi folks,
Ignore the previous message, its polluting this page.
Hope everyone is having a nice sunday?
What is everyone planning to do for Easter? Any particular plans, preparations, celebrations?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
LoJ:

Definitely willing cheesy. Able? It depends on when, where, and the planning.

Tough Angel grin Sonoflucifer you be inspired.

When, where and the planning will depend a bit on those participating and their mobility. I was thinking of inviting Jackbizzle too cheesy ;-).
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tufanja:

When, where and the planning will depend a bit on those participating and their mobility. I was thinking of inviting Jackbizzle too cheesy ;-).
Hello Tough Angel,
Freut mich, dass du endlich es frei hast.

Jackbizzle? Yeah it would be good. Even Sonoflucifer, I guess he is also in europe somewhere.

Greetings

2 Likes

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
My heart is bleeding for my beloved city, Bruxelles, the city that brought me so much healing and blessings in times I needed it most, seeing you so deeply injured by terrorism today makes me so sad. I feel helpless to be out of the country now, incapable to verify if everyone is okay, incapable to stand by my people, to unite in one love. Above all, the belgians are the bravest among all other forces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tufanja:
My heart is bleeding for my beloved city, Bruxelles, the city that brought me so much healing and blessings in times I needed it most, seeing you so deeply injured by terrorism today makes me so sad. I feel helpless to be out of the country now, incapable to verify if everyone is okay, incapable to stand by my people, to unite in one love. Above all, the belgians are the bravest among all other forces.
It's quite unfortunate. Very sorry. I suspected the Al-Shabbab-styled attack on Kenya as Belgium got involved. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by shyshally(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joshthefirst:
I can't really remember what I was thinking when I created the moniker Joshthefirst. lol. Maybe i wanted to come across as poetic.

Happy weekend guys.
Hmmmmm:-D:-)o
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tufanja:
cry cry cry
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
shyshally:

Hmmmmm:-D:-)o
shocked

lol. so you still come here.

it's sad to know I'm no longer anonymous. cry
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joshthefirst:
shocked

lol. so you still come here.

it's sad to know I'm no longer anonymous. cry
Josshhhyyyy.. My man. grin

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tufanja:
Tough Angel, stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Josshhhyyyy.. My man. grin
lol
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Joshthefirst:

GAME OF THRONES!!!

King Tommen Barratheon, First of his name.

Knight Josh of Nairaland, First of his name- hence, Joshthefirst!
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

GAME OF THRONES!!!

^^
Muskeeto aka sonoflucifer, I wonder how you couldnt see that one.

You saw the tough angel in tufanja but couldnt see this?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

GAME OF THRONES!!!

I opened this account 2013. I don't think I had come across game of thrones yet
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 7:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Joshthefirst:
I opened this account 2013. I don't think I had come across game of thrones yet

Doesn't matter.

It makes a good origin story.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Joshthefirst(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Doesn't matter.

It makes a good origin story.
Its a bit dry actually...

Why must my origin story be dry? Yours isn't dry, muskeeto's isn't dry. You can do better abeg. angry
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Joshthefirst:
Its a bit dry actually...

Why must my origin story be dry? Yours isn't dry, muskeeto's isn't dry. You can do better abeg. angry

Really? Do you watch game of thrones? Is it dry?
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

^^
Muskeeto aka sonoflucifer, I wonder how you couldnt see that one.

You saw the tough angel in tufanja but couldnt see this?

Around the block where I live there is an "escape room". I think I should invite JackBizzle to crack the codes, in no time we will be outside again cheesy
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Around the block where I live there is an "escape room". I think I should invite JackBizzle to crack the codes, in no time we will be outside again cheesy

I had a meme to reply this..............
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

I had a meme to reply this..............

Why are you always double thinking?
Some posts are as innocent as the writer grin

1 Like

Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tufanja:

Why are you always double thinking?
Some posts are as innocent as the writer grin

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text. I'm not sure you're innocent.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
JackBizzle:

Sarcasm doesn't translate well in text. I'm not sure you're innocent.

Thing is...you were never sure about me...u always saw me for someone I m not. I guess one cant blame u for suffering that disease, nigeria is a country were things are too often too good to be true :p.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 4:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

Thing is...you were never sure about me...u always saw me for someone I m not. I guess one cant blame u for suffering that disease, nigeria is a country were things are too often too good to be true :p.

Also, you weren't honest when we first met.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Also, you weren't honest when we first met.

As much as your sarcasm is a matter of interpretation, my joke was a matter of interpretation as well, which u took for a lie instead. Be free, Jackbizzle, free of the past. Let Hallelujuha be your song today ;-).
kiss
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

As much as your sarcasm is a matter of interpretation, my joke was a matter of interpretation as well, which u took for a lie instead. Be free, Jackbizzle, free of the past. Let Hallelujuha be your song today ;-).
kiss

Lol.

I want a big fat steak so badly. That's what will calm me.
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lol.

I want a big fat steak so badly. That's what will calm me.

A steak as breakfast shocked? I guess you know the way to the bbq. If not, you can ask SonofLucifer for directions ;-).
Re: Searching & Sharing Chat by JackBizzle: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
Tufanja:

A steak as breakfast shocked? I guess you know the way to the bbq. If not, you can ask SonofLucifer for directions ;-).

Sunday brunch not breakfast.

Sonoflucifer, let's dine at a 5 star buffet. I will invite some nairaland babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos) / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / YahwehYesha Ace "Queen Esther" Apostle Suleman’s Second Accuser Unveiled (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.